Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:19 AM

Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) (40336 Views)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Argentina Submarine Goes Missing With 44 Crew Onboard(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Sima04: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
reminds me of the last ship and hunter killer

I pray the sub found and the crew all rescued alive cos dia kind death is terrible.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Y should another submarine attack d indonesian submarine? Is indonesia at war with any country?
You don't have to be at war. Sometimes some countries setup measures to prevent other intruder submarines from penetrating into their waters.

Another sub can even jam their signals from sending out SOS before the attack.

I'm just stating what can happen and not what happened.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by defcon4: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Call the Norwegians
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
thundafire:
When will Nigeria have submarine grin grin grin
Vision 3090AE(after endtime)

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by noisy45(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
I suspect North Korea dem don shot that submarine.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
donsheddy1:
You don't have to be at war. Sometimes some countries setup measures to prevent other intruder submarines from penetrating into their waters.

Another sub can even jam their signals from sending out SOS before the attack.

I'm just stating what can happen and not what happened.

U didn't answer my question:

"Y should another submarine attack d indonesian submarine?"

Has there been any instance an country's submarine attacking another country's submarine since 1945?

Is it by attacking a submarine that u prevent it from "penetrating" ur waters?
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Reference(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
No be by force. Sub's are big boys toys. Don't mess with tech you cannot control. Sorry. Next time just sign a defence pact with either David or Goliath.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by lexy2014: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
noisy45:
I suspect North Korea dem don shot that submarine.

How? Where will north korea see indonesian submarine to jam?
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Bundaweber: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
thundafire:
When will Nigeria have submarine grin grin grin

una go just dey underrate nigeria anyhw. nigeria has submarines
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by mosedgreat(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
LMS1:
One Nairaland Pastor Will Tell Us That Submarine Has Been Hijacked To The Marine Kingdom.
But I Pray Nigerian Goverment Will Not Buy It As 'Refubished Submarine' When Found.
Them Too Dey Like Awoof grin

That's exactly what has happened in the spirit realm. If you know you know.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by hopexter(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akamariner:
May they be found.

Over 50 million email lists available for sale.

How much bro? Any LinkedIn with connections for sale?
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Maconstruct(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Atlantis city coming to my mind. wink
Pls God help them.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by tit(f): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
China made?
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by gift2xl: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sad event.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
hopexter:

How much bro? Any LinkedIn with connections for sale?
How much do you have? no linkedin
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by PAWG(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
rita25:
HOPE IT HASNT GONE NEAR THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE? I NO TRUST THAT THING AS THIS SUBMARINE NA IRON SO cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lol I’m sure you believe in unicorns too
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by caandi: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hmmm � Bermuda Triangle??
I hope they’re rescued

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������
HOW TO MAKE BEST NIGERIA CHIN CHIN | YUMMY AND EASY CHIN CHIN |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelelC4-n_s
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by hopexter(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akamariner:

How much do you have? no linkedin

Is there no price tag for it?
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Havenie: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
I hope they're found safe.it reminds me of k19 the widow maker(even though this ain't nuclear related)that's why I've got mad respect for military sub commanders.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The submarine will be found in ladipo Lagos Nigeria after 3 market days, it will be dismantled into various pieces and resold to iron dealers. This I have seen

Soon you will be made the next information minister by our darling daddy......

He likes this kind of hopelessness

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The submarine will be found in ladipo Lagos Nigeria after 3 market days, it will be dismantled into various pieces and resold to iron dealers. This I have seen

Soon you will be made the next information minister by our darling daddy......

He likes this kind of hopelessness

[code][/code]
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
hopexter:

Is there no price tag for it?
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Oshokalo: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
shey whale never swallow am so
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Indonesia,Nigeria and bad news are like 5&6.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Brightspecimen(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
These kinds of events are brutal.. anything can happen in this scenario.. hopefully they'll be found in a good state.. Marine shit are soo serious!
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akamariner:

50k much ok bro, cut 10k own give me na lol

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
harmargedon:
They don sell am
please is not Nigeria navy we are talking about.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
WinterMinter:
Hope they don't run out out of oxygen
It may be their communication system got down or they lost navigation

oxygen would be their least problem if they got to the point where where pressure was high. they fit even burst inside that submarine.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
God, let them be found alive
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
How can something that swims under the water still sink. Lol. Shey dey think they can outsmart God now.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by EricSmallz(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
If it's a SUBMARINE, there should be no problem with Communication even if it's sunken.
It operates under water na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Algerians Celebrate In The Streets As President Abdelaziz Bouteflika Resigns / Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.