Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) (40428 Views)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Argentina Submarine Goes Missing With 44 Crew Onboard(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by DiegoMaria(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
No worry
The submarine is on my bathtub in my backyard
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by joe4christ(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
How can something that swims under the water still sink. Lol. Shey dey think they can outsmart God now.

You so dumb. You should be given an award for stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Fanuchi007: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
practically speaking, if d submarine had sunk at such debt, d pressure of d water will crack open d submarine making it impossible for them to survive that is assuming it sank as a result of mec. error. But if it's an explosion from within, it's almost impossible for them to survive. Either way; there is a 2% chance they could be found alive. submarine is just a moving missile, any contact and it's boom!!!
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by fitinwell: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Captain should send an Email...
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by citizen202(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akamariner:
May they be found.

Over 50 million email lists available for sale.
how much drop your number ?
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by citizen202(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
citizen202:
do you have phone numbers for sale
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
joe4christ:

You so dumb. You should be given an award for stupidity!
Really? If you don't see the joke in that then maybe you're dumber. You think you can just insult people just because it's an open forum. Maybe you're born to be unfortunate I don't know.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
harmargedon:
They don sell am
See the way human being think
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
hopexter:

50k much ok bro, cut 10k own give me na lol
Send me a mail, i just want to know your budget.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
citizen202:
How much do you have? D.sailor1999@gmail.com
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by joe4christ(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Really? If you don't see the joke in that then maybe you're dumber. You think you can just insult people just because it's an open forum. Maybe you're born to be unfortunate I don't know.

You don't joke with people's predicament u dumb mo'fvcker. Each time u spew ur trashy opinion. You sound more dumber than I initially assumed. Fvckin Bitchy Nigga!

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
They should use Pinger to search
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by braunny(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
LMS1:
One Nairaland Pastor Will Tell Us That Submarine Has Been Hijacked To The Marine Kingdom.
But I Pray Nigerian Goverment Will Not Buy It As 'Refubished Submarine' When Found.
Them Too Dey Like Awoof grin
abeg explain to me ur moniker abeg
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
this had better not end up like Kursk
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Usihyelda(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
i thought something like this only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by harmargedon: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sunmoluvic:
See the way human being think

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by harmargedon: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Babaken:
please is not Nigeria navy we are talking about.

Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
joe4christ:

You don't joke with people's predicament u dumb mo'fvcker. Each time u spew ur trashy opinion. You sound more dumber than I initially assumed. Fvckin Bitchy Nigga!
After this, I realized you're not worth my time. Took down you picture though. You'll need job someday. That's when you'll know me.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by airliner(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=rita25 post=101025904]HOPE IT HASNT GONE NEAR THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE? I NO TRUST THAT THING AS THIS SUBMARINE NA IRON SO cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/quot

Na Bermuda square nr b only triangle
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Daniel932(m): 2:02am On Apr 23, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]May God help in the location of the submarine
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Offpoint1: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2021
Akamariner:
May they be found.
Over 50 million email lists available for sale.
Message me via the number on my signature
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by joe4christ(m): 6:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

After this, I realized you're not worth my time. Took down you picture though. You'll need job someday. That's when you'll know me.

Look at this mortal man. With life that blossom today like a fine flower and withers tomorrow, you dare challenge me with Job opportunity? Even If you are the HR of the organization i will be seeking for employment. U can eat your Job Nigga. You no be giver and taker of life. Man go still survive. Not as if you'd have helped if I was ever to have sought for a job from you.

Go siddon Jor!
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2021
thundafire:
When will Nigeria have submarine grin grin grin

Nigeria neva chop belleful you dey talk of submarine grin
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by ThierryJay: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2021
This is sad. Reminds me of "the Kursk" Russian submarine disaster in August 2000. The Russian Government were heavily criticized for the incident.
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
LMS1:
One Nairaland Pastor Will Tell Us That Submarine Has Been Hijacked To The Marine Kingdom.
But I Pray Nigerian Goverment Will Not Buy It As 'Refubished Submarine' When Found.
Them Too Dey Like Awoof grin

Ahn ahn nau smiley
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The submarine will be found in ladipo Lagos Nigeria after 3 market days, it will be dismantled into various pieces and resold to iron dealers. This I have seen

It is known grin
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by victorazy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
starbuck:
They have obviously relocated to another world within the ocean embarassed embarassed embarassed

To be found in next 200yrs grin
Re: Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) by WinterMinter(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Both should be considered life threatening.
It's been more than 72 hours
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

oxygen would be their least problem if they got to the point where where pressure was high. they fit even burst inside that submarine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict / Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.