Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State (6133 Views)

4 Bedroom, 4.5 Baths Construction With Cost Breakdown / 5 Bedroom Country Home Design With Basement / PHOTOS: House Construction With Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by kopell: 5:25pm On May 08, 2021
Dennis3D:

Yeah, you are right from one side. But let me say this. In reality this is the highest amount I have seen my client spent on a borehole. But guess what. It's better done now than never. And I will tell you why.

The daily water tank usage is averagely 8 - 13,000 Naira for a tanker. The day we did wetting of the filling sand. We used 2Hp sumo to pump water for almost 8hrs none stop. That's over 25 to 35 Tankers just for a day. Now if we bought that tanker at 10K each
That's approximately 350K for filling only. Mind you. We are using water daily for other construction. On the long run on this project before its roofing or completion. We ought to have used over 2million Naira worth of water.

Yes, I know what I am saying. From experience, construction takes alot of water. Coz that's the bedrock of construction. From setting block to concrete works, tiling, pop, landscaping etc and also for continuous usage of water when the building is ready coupled with the fact we are going to have swimming pool. We can't achieve these with well water. It has to be borehole, running at full throttle.

You can imagine we are using 2Hp because of the depth of over 650fit below the earth
So in my opinion, I always advise client to dig borehole before any construction work commence on site. No matter the amount. Water is a necessity for construction and for subsequent usage after construction. You can't spend over 20million in building a house without being able to have a 2.5m worth of borehole should need be.

My humble submission.
Well said Engineer. Some people wont understand it on until they fine themselves in that situation

1 Like

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by kopell: 5:32pm On May 08, 2021
Dennis3D:
The gate for this project is delivered.
Powerful. Steel and iron works done here.
To high grade specification.
The Oga way the fire this project I salute him well ooooo, with this skyrocketing prices of materials Oga pass Oga well-done sir.

1 Like

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2021
kopell:
Well said Engineer. Some people wont understand it on until they fine themselves in that situation

Exactly
Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2021
kopell:
The Oga way the fire this project I salute him well ooooo, with this skyrocketing prices of materials Oga pass Oga well-done sir.

I salute the courage of the client.
We have used over 750 bags of Cement in just 15 Days at 3550 naira as at today.

Rain finally fell today, meanwhile we made some progress

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2021
In the course of this project.
We have made some few adjustments upon client request, you can imagine updating or adjusting a design while constructing it at a great pace.

Just like our routine, after decking. We would allow the building to set very well for a month + to enable every area get to it is curing point.

Nonetheless, worthy changes on this project are as follows...

- Fence Design and size and also shape from anticipated or initial thought.

- New Site plan and arrangement. Am still working on the 3D but hope to finish it when am less busy. Not in a hurry coz I have already implemented it all from my mind to the ground... Immediately those requests where made. That's real time architecture.

- The BQ was reduced and infact redesigned during setting out from 3 Bedroom to 2 bedroom all room en suite and visitor's Toilet, dinning and kitchen with living room.

- Security and Gen House was added as a new scope on ground too. We are all doing these at the same time...

We have got the experience to implement things in real time. That's the beauty that comes with our project and construction management...

2 Likes

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2021
We are preparing for decking already.
Decking work on the main building commencing tomorrow...

Stay Tuned. Carpentry form work to start first.
Iron works preparation on ground ongoing.

We are working still...

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2021
Main Building leveling is 100% complete now.
We move to decking. Another milestone. We are barely 18 days here

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2021
Good morning Viewers
Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2021
Work updates today...

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 5:27am On May 11, 2021
Progress is what matters to us.
We are keen to giving our clients our best shots.

Security and Gen House site concrete done and ready for block work... While working on the main building decking and BQ at the same time.

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2021
Update on the decking works here.
We have the best team and working spirit.
You can see, Welder following up simultaneously as the decking construction is ongoing.

There are levels to how we manage to achieve everything we do in the shortest time. Team building and spirit is important and understanding is key.

Everyone knows what to do.

As we speak, security house block work is ongoing simultaneously. BQ is at Lintel level. Waiting for the carpenter to conclude decking.
Meanwhile the BQ can rest for a day or two before any work is done there.

We are moving at a pace. We are collaborating. We are strategically executing. Indeed with our team. You can be assured of 100% quality work. No doubt. We have no choice but to deliver excellence. We let our work walk the talk.

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2021
Update on the security and Gen House

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2021
Good morning dear followers.
Thank you for following up with us.

Thank you for your comments and criticism where need be.

We are all listening and improving on our standards.

We wish you a nice day.

Expect some updates from us here on the work.

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2021
Some work updates from site generally today.
We have dug and Blinded the front pillars of both the main Duplex and the BQ...

Today made us 21 Days on this site...

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2021
The BQ work update...
Front pillars works.
Block works to commence tomorrow ASAP.

1 Like

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2021
Let's show you a bit of the security and Gen House work update too. All these with the fence is done within the space of 21 Days from scratch...

We are doing our best here a day at a time. We have worked every day. Sunday to Sunday none stop. Morning till evening.

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2021
Kudos to my carpentry and welding team. These guys are good. I appreciate their effort alot.

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2021
Work update from site today
Block forming on the main building and BQ front pillars...

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 3:20am On May 14, 2021
Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2021
Work update from here..
Still on the decking works

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2021
The sitting room on the ground floor has a void above...

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 11:23pm On May 14, 2021
We mounted the continuation pillars of the BQ and main building today.

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2021
Good morning Viewers
Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2021
Front pillars of the main building is rising

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2021
We are gradually progressing.
Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 5:54am On May 16, 2021
The security House and Gen House is ready to start parapet works on. It's leveling has been done.

The BQ leveling too would be completed today too...

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2021
We are updating the site plan of this project.
Meanwhile here is the proposed 3D before some slight modifications which we are equally updating soon on 3D.

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2021
Staircase construction by my honorable carpenter ongoing.

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2021
Good morning followers.
Work update.
BQ is at parapet level just like the security and Gen House is already.

Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2021
More work updates coming through
Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Gamesmart: 11:56am On May 17, 2021
Dennis3D:
Hello Great Nairaland members.

First of, we thank God for another new project.
A country home. 4 Bedroom Duplex with an open decking, 3 Bedroom BQ, security house, Gen house, bush bar, swimming pool.

This is the first of its kind in this part of Enugu as we proceed to bring to lame light these features in the land in question.

Size of land is 2050sqm, about 4.5 plots, eastern plot size of 450sqm per plot.

Dennis3D Designed this structure Architecturally alongside with the Design team who did the structural, Mechanical electrical and plumbing Designs.

Project is estimated to be built to Caracas in 4 Months max, wiry rainy reason in mind.

Kindly follow this thread for more updates from us... On this project. Client is on ground and have made some ground preparations before our arrival.

Cc: Kopell
Hajji M
Mufutau55
Rotecch77
Chekitaut

From the very start, the sole intention is to create and add to Nigeria's concrete jungle!

Greenery is a crime and abomination to many Nigerians.
Re: A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State by Dennis3D(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2021
Update from our Enugu Project.
Parapet form work ongoing on the security and Gen house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Let: 3 Bedroom Flat Tiled All With 3T/B In Basorun Area, Ibadan With Pics / Cost Of Achitetural Drawings / Collect More Than 6 Months’ Rent, Go To Jail, Fashola Tells Landlords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.