Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

America In Soup, Pray Against World War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / America In Soup, Pray Against World War (426 Views)

UNN Witchcraft Conference: Pray Against It! / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America In Soup, Pray Against World War by petra1(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2021
It's not news that Russia and China have alligned to deal blow to America. The two nations have moved against America allies. Same time.

China is trying to invade Taiwan .

Russian is trying to invade Ukraine with sending over 100,000 soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeunpWRNZc8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo7ygX0ZULE

It's takes divine intervention. Tension is very high. American can't fight these two wars same time . Its well planned. Eekk ochestraed . It's obvious it's planned to draw U.S.

Let's pray for Bidden . A single mistake from U.S will plug the world into a war
Re: America In Soup, Pray Against World War by josh123(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2021
which war, they are not stupid
Re: America In Soup, Pray Against World War by petra1(m): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2021
josh123:
which war, they are not stupid

Who are the "They"

And who is the person liking your post
Re: America In Soup, Pray Against World War by josh123(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2021
petra1:

Who are the "They"
And who is the person liking your post
fucck off scum bag
Re: America In Soup, Pray Against World War by LordReed(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
petra1:
It's not news that Russia and China have alligned to deal blow to America. The two nations have moved against America allies. Same time.

China is trying to invade Taiwan .

Russian is trying to invade Ukraine with sending over 100,000 soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeunpWRNZc8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo7ygX0ZULE

It's takes divine intervention. Tension is very high. American can't fight these two wars same time . Its well planned. Eekk ochestraed . It's obvious it's planned to draw U.S.

Let's pray for Bidden . A single mistake from U.S will plug the world into a war

You should be focused on your country where elements are looking to precipitate a 2nd civil war. That should be your priority.
Re: America In Soup, Pray Against World War by petra1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
LordReed:

You should be focused on your country where elements are looking to precipitate a 2nd civil war. That should be your priority.

I am concerned about all and praying. It's all happening in my generation
Re: America In Soup, Pray Against World War by LordReed(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
petra1:

I am concerned about all and praying. It's all happening in my generation
So why no topic on Nigeria in eminent danger, why the US? Is the US more important to you than Nigeria where you live?
Re: America In Soup, Pray Against World War by petra1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
LordReed:

So why no topic on Nigeria in eminent danger, why the US? Is the US more important to you than Nigeria where you live?

You can help with that . If I write on Nigeria it will be banned from religious section . Impeachment!!!
Re: America In Soup, Pray Against World War by LordReed(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
petra1:

You can help with that . If I write on Nigeria it will be banned from religious section . Impeachment!!!

Does it have to be on religious section?

(1) (Reply)

Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? / Let's Talk About Rituals / Exposed!! Bishop Oyedepo Revealed What Those Pastors Did Before Sacking Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.