Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? (426 Views)

About Noah's Flood / Why Was Peter, Paul And The Apostles Not Rich In Bible Days? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2021
2 Peter 3:5-7

[5] For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,
[6] by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water.
[7]But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Was there a global flood before Noah?

Note words like, the world that then existed...etc

Share your knowledge and thoughts
Re: Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Good morning Precious, how are you and hope you're coping with the situation of things around the world today?
Let's hope for the best in Jesus name, Amen!

I just want to remind you that your friend Emusan has refused to present the evidence to back his accusations.
This is the last statement i got from him when i reminded him:

Emusan:

The most Ponzi scheme advocate, you'll ask for the evidence tire.
Using style to dodge question.... I understand bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's how heartless people often lie face to face against the innocent all because they hate his choice of religion! Matthew 5:11-12

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? by CodeTemplar: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2021
Genesis.
Re: Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? by josh123(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:
2 Peter 3:5-7

[5] For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,
[6] by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water.
[7]But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Was there a global flood before Noah?

Note words like, the world that then existed...etc

Share your knowledge and thoughts
Noah's flood
Re: Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? by maximunimpact(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good morning Precious, how are you and hope you're coping with the situation of things around the world today?

I just want to remind you that your friend Emusan has refused to present the evidence to back his accusations.

That's how heartless people often lie face to face against the innocent all because they hate his choice of religion! Matthew 5:11-12

Mr publish evidence grin

This below is a crowdfunding website set up by governing body of Jehovah's witnesses to collect money

https://donate.jw.org/

Apart from the crowdfunding website, they have a record of how many hours all publishers (what they call those selling magazines in the street) spend daily, weekly and monthly to enable them (governing body) calculate how much each and everyone is selling.

I don't know which other evidence of a ponzi scheme you need us to publish

if the above is not enough let's see what watch tower have to say about who they really are:

“Jehovah God is the Grand Identifier of his true messengers. He identifies them by making the messages he delivers through them come true. Jehovah is also the Great Exposer of false messengers. How does he expose them? He frustrates their signs and predictions. In this way he shows that they are self-appointed prognosticators, whose messages really spring from their own false reasoning – yes, their own fleshly thinking!” (Watchtower, 1997 May 1, pg. 8 ).

1 Like

Re: Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? by Emusan(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Hi Precious!

Notice that since i made that statement, he has been restless and looking for slight opportunity to get back to you. But the truth is, he knows he did it.

Lemme give you a small clue.

Here is a statement he made on one of his recent thread.

But let's examine those statement together.

Firstly, He said
"But let me share my past experience ON THIS FORUM.
Some turned me into a philanthropist because i shared my number with them"

Secondly, he said "ON THIS FORUM" which means Nairaland.

Thirdly, he said "Some turned me into a philanthropist because i shared my number with them"

We can then ask, WHO ARE THE PEOPLE he shared this CONTACT with?

This is a person even with that his old moniker that 99% of his post on Nairaland is on RELIGION SECTION. Could it be he shared this contact with his the so called BROTHERS ONLY?

Another thing we need to consider from that statement is that, he claimed
"That's when i decided to close all contacts with anyone on faceless social media and changed my account on Nairaland from maximus69 to MaxInDHouse."

Fourthly, the beginning of his statement seems it happened on Nairaland but at this point, it looks like it's not on Nairaland but another social media BUT THE RESULT of that leads to the deactivation of NAIRALAND account, which a reasonable MIND can ask, WHAT FOR Or Why would the action of another social media lead to Nairaland when no one can get your contact on Nairaland except both share their emails? You only need email to register with Nairaland and email isn't like phone number that you can claim people use to disturb you with.

In the concluding part of that statement he said
"So my friend i wish i could be of help but info on my my personal contact is a no go area. It's only selected JWs on this forum that can reach me! undecided"

This is what I'm talking about, Nairalander can only reach themselves via EMAIL ONLY and as we all know we can tune our eyes away from EMAIL, that's why people don't usually consider it as disturbance.

Lastly, if you want to hide your identity and keep people away from you, why must you change to a moniker that solely RESEMBLE the actual one the same people know you with?

Does it mean the same people can't reach you on a post you make comments?

And if he'll be honest with himself, let him tell us the TITLE of FIRST TWO threads he created on Nairaland with the moniker @Maximus69

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? by obonujoker(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Its Noah's flood.

There's nothing like pre-Adamite race. That's just a lie from the devil being fed to many and conspiracy theorists

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Rituals / Exposed!! Bishop Oyedepo Revealed What Those Pastors Did Before Sacking Them / This Is My Story After Awakening From The Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.