Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment (35395 Views)

Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by gambia(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist any day, any time.

5 Likes

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by rovher: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2021
Parachoko:
I feel this man should resign.
Simple ... Inside his tryna defend what peeps already know ... "Truly power is intoxicating"
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by gtrader: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2021
Is obvious Nigeria is not one, there is Northern Nigeria and there is Nigeria. I wonder why this guy is still walking freely.

Nigeria is better divided, let every region face their troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Chummynoni(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2021
but the presidency turned blind eyes?. nawa oo

contact me for your genuine affordable luxury watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2021
Reporting wickedness to the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
First, you claim, it was not about his religion, now we can now see the big picture.

It is all about religion.

Christians and pdp, keep forging and bringing up documents to paint Dr.isa PATAMI black.

How come, it is only pdp calling for his sack??

Who is Dennis Amachree? An anti government person, who have a life career, abusing the buhari government, imagine, an dss former official living in the United states, this shows he is a betrayal.
guy,,what kind of stupidity are you displaying dis early morning for God's sake

6 Likes

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by lastempero: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2021
Who ever gave Nigeria the name zoo was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Have you asked yourself?
Is he the only Muslim minister?
Are they not other Muslims holding ministerial positions?

How come after he implemented the nin, your pdp people started attacking him.

First, they claim, it was because he is a terrorist, now we can see that the attack is now about his religion.
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Harmlesspill(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2021
thought Lai Mohammed said that such issue was not discussed at the FEC meeting.
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Rugaria: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
First, you claim, it was not about his religion, now we can now see the big picture.

Christians and pdp, keep forging and bringing up documents to paint Dr.isa PATAMI black.

Who is Dennis Amachree? An anti government person, who have a life career, abusing the buhari government, imagine, an dss former official living in the United states, this shows he is a betrayal.
You can replace him with Yusuf, buharis son! Nobody cares, you guys are in charge of all serious sectors anyways! Stop trying to muddle a decent discuss with your polluted religious foundamentalist mindset.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Why don't you ever talk with sense

Is pdp not even a Northern Muslim party?

Or because they don't wage extremist jihad there abi?

sack pantami replace with a Muslim Northerner if that is your fear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by naijadrivablog: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2021
Na wa o. So no be today?
See una leaders.
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Galadimabawa: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2021
He said during his daily Ramadan lecture at Annor Mosque in Abuja last Saturday that he now knew better about some of the comments he made in the past.

Pantami had posited that the campaign against him was politically motivated, saying “for 15 years, I have moved round the country while educating people about the dangers of terrorism.

‘’I have traveled to Katsina, Gombe, Borno, Kano states and Difa in Niger Republic to preach against terrorism.

“I have engaged those with Boko Haram ideologies in different places. I have been writing pamphlets in Hausa, English and Arabic. I have managed to bring back several young persons who have derailed from the right path.

“Some of the comments I made some years ago that are generating controversies now were based on my understanding of religious issues at the time, and I have changed several positions taken in the past, based on new evidence and maturity.

“I was young when I made some of the comments; I was in university, some of the comments were made when I was a teenager.

“I started preaching when I was 13, many scholars and individuals did not understand some of international events and, therefore, took some positions based on their understanding, some have come to change their positions later.” cool

I don't believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Trimjos: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
[s]First, you claim, it was not about his religion, now we can now see the big picture.[/b]

[b]Who is Dennis Amachree? An anti government person, retired in 1999, who have a life career, abusing the buhari government, imagine, an sss former official living in the United states, this shows he is a betrayal.[/s]

terrorists everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by helpee(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Who is Dennis Amachree? An anti government person, retired in 1999, who have a life career, abusing the buhari government, imagine, an sss former official living in the United states, this shows he is a betrayal.
Mad terrorist. Just go and do your own suicide bombing. You will serve islam better than this 3k you are collecting to defend terrorism early in the morning. It is even better for you to eat pig self and Allah will still forgive you than this

5 Likes

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Capeverde: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2021
DIY nylon cutting and sealing production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-GJ7cDVy8
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by psalmistkakah(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2021
This man must be dangerous, him having access to people info will become a disaster in Future.. he already know the loopholes of the ministry and intimate relationship with communication companies which he will have some staff that will be loyal to him, after he must have leave office will be so bad.. just imagine wat this fanatic will do...
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by JAWBONE(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Who is Dennis Amachree? An anti government person, retired in 1999, who have a life career, abusing the buhari government, imagine, an sss former official living in the United states, this shows he is a betrayal.

First learn how to speak correct English. Also nobody expects any APC member to comment on this matter because each and everyone of you have sold your conscience for money and political ambition.

Many of you claim you are patriots but you all are nothing but jobbers looking for political money at the expense of the Nigerian state. Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2021
The Federal Government of Nigeria and Boko haram are the same.
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Pantami has admitted having a soft spot for the terrorist groups though said he has different view now. So what is different from this man comments. Let the government denied not having DSS report of Pantami radical view before he was appointed before you accused him

3 Likes

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by PrinceOfLagos: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2021
Buhari is an irresponsible president if not, why is the terrorist Pantanmi still in his cabinet
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by lexy2014: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So I guess d DSS that informed d FG of patamis extremist view is now influenced by christianity& islam. Funny enough, even patami didn't deny his extreme islamist tendencies.

If u say that an ex-dss officer living in d US is betrayal, what will u call a sitting president who goes to d UK to "rest"?

8 Likes

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by gulfer: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2021
Parachoko:
I feel this man should resign.
In Nigeria, people don't resign except forced out....... angry angry angry angry
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by psalmistkakah(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

First, they claim, it was because he is a terrorist, now we can see that the attack is now about his religion.
Which religion, Is he the only Muslim holding a sensitive position? Y is he the only one dey are attacking..

2 Likes

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by salem1996: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2021
Shabaleen:
cant believe this pantami is yet to be arrested by the same govt. that declared ipob a terrorist group.

believe it now... the Abuja declaration of 1989 and 1990 will tell you what this govt. are working on....
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2021
helpee:
Mad terrorist. Just go and do your own suicide bombing. You will serve islam better than this 3k you are collecting to defend terrorism early in the morning. It is even better for you to eat pig self and Allah will still forgive you than this

I think i am right, it is all about religion.

See your statement and check your hate.
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Jostoman: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

the reason why some of APC members are not saying anything concerning this pantami issue is that they belong to the same party and some of them are afraid of loosing their second term ambition in 2023. Not that all of them are happy with what is going on in APC now

2 Likes

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2021
JAWBONE:

First learn how to speak correct English. Also nobody expects any APC member to comment on this matter because each and everyone of you have sold your conscience for money and political ambition.

Many of you claim you are patriots but you all are nothing but jobbers looking for political money at the expense of the Nigerian state. Pathetic

Coming from a pdp supporter.
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Jostoman:
the reason why some of APC member are not saying anything concerning this pantami issue is that some of them are afraid of loosing their second term ambition in 2023. Not that all of them are happy with what is going on in APC now

I believe you are in their mind.

Only pdp are calling for Patami's sack.

This is an opposition party plot.
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Jimmyubah2: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not getting you.
Is the nin registration not for all Nigerians irrespective of your socio-cultural and ethno-religious affiliation?
The internet don't lie. Those his pro taliban and radical view and statement in the past is now hunting him.
I personally I have nothing against Pantami but he should have watched his words because this world is a small place.
When he was making those radical and extreme preachings, he never knew he would hold public office one day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) / Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.