Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment (35393 Views)

Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by rummmy: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Na to reject NIN and BVN sure pass......my data is very expensive to me....
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Kingspin(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Shabaleen:
cant believe this pantami is yet to be arrested by the same govt. that declared ipob a terrorist group.
Buhari led government is a terrorist organisation.

Some of his appointees are jihad scholars and that is why virtually every sector of this country is a mess.
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by Staro: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Chai!
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2021
Johnayoola:
can't you be logical even when fasting, please I want you to answer me with an open mind,let assume it was osibanjo who made similar statement in the past,will you people be comfortable having him as a vice presidentI'm sure you will be on the street killing innocent Christian by now
Because you are ignorant that's why believe on lies, when world trade center was bombard Americans didn't go on insulting all Muslim and judging them all as terrorist rather they study Islam and comprehend it which leads many Americans to convert to Islam!!! You people will be told a lie and accept it because of hate you have for Muslim, if all Muslim will be like the you are thinking we are you will not be able to have access to internet as of now talkless of writing this your stupidity.
Re: Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=Johnayoola post=101012308]can't you be logical even when fasting, please I want you to answer me with an open mind,let assume it was osibanjo who made similar statement in the past,will you people be comfortable having him as a vice presidentI'm sure you will be on the street killing innocent Christian by now[/quote
That how ignorance people behave, what ever kind of lie was told to them they believe it, when did you see Muslims killing Christian? Always is the christians that start attacking Muslims then Muslims defend themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) / Two Retired Generals Contradict Each Other On Buhari's Certificate / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.