Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes (1250 Views)

Meet Zara, My Six Weeks Old Boer Boel / My 7 Months Old GSD Doesn’t Bark. Is This Normal? / Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by WhatThen: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2021
Six weeks old quality gsd pups for sale. They are long coats straight back GSD

They were born on March 8. Eight in total. Only 3 left ( 2 female and 1 male). 5 have been sold.

Price: 60

Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by WhatThen: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2021
More

Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by WhatThen: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Dam

Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by WhatThen: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2021
Stud

Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by WhatThen: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2021
Unfortunately, i don't have their mating pictures. They did their business probably at night when no one was looking. Woke up one day to see her tummy was getting bigger. A vet then confirmed she was pregnant. Funny thing is that when we organised a planned mating for two of the bitches...they all turned out to be false pregnancies. The one they did on their own however worked.
Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by WhatThen: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Call now
Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by knyte(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
I don't know if you were misinformed but I don't see any German shepherd in all the pictures posted
Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by WhatThen: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
knyte:
I don't know if you were misinformed but I don't see any German shepherd in all the pictures posted

Okay
Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by bigseank(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2021
Unfortunately I can't see any so called very high quality GSD pup. The stud is a Cauc+GSD mix. and one of the ancestors of the dam is a Mongrel. Lower your expectations
Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by PeraGSD: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
OP you can start anew. I see you want to do something good but what you have on offer do not meet the standard of high quality that you claim. Sell or give away both dam and stud if they belong to you. Acquire GSD with traceable ancestory breed them. Start with a good female and use studs from other breeders till you can acquire one. This will put you in good stead. Comments above this are correct. However, we do not invalidate your dream of breeding high quality GSD. Rather we want to support you.
Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by WhatThen: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
PeraGSD:
OP you can start anew. I see you want to do something good but what you have on offer do not meet the standard of high quality that you claim. Sell or give away both dam and stud if they belong to you. Acquire GSD with traceable ancestory breed them. Start with a good female and use studs from other breeders till you can acquire one. This will put you in good stead. Comments above this are correct. However, we do not invalidate your dream of breeding high quality GSD. Rather we want to support you.

Thank you PeraGSD. You always make sense and i have always gollowed your posts here on NL. I do not intend to be a breeder though. No time. Travel a lot for work. It's actually the security guys and the house keeps who take care of the dogs that initated the mating process. They tried and failed. They only called and informed me the bitches were pregnant. Now we have to sell the puppies. Cannot keep more than three dogs in the compound, and there are three already.
Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by PeraGSD: 6:23am On Apr 25, 2021
WhatThen:

Thank you PeraGSD. You always make sense and i have always gollowed your posts here on NL. I do not intend to be a breeder though. No time. Travel a lot for work. It's actually the security guys and the house keeps who take care of the dogs that initated the mating process. They tried and failed. They only called and informed me the bitches were pregnant. Now we have to sell the puppies. Cannot keep more than three dogs in the compound, and there are three already.

It is OK then. Love them and take care of them.
Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by WhatThen: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Still available
Re: Six Weeks Old GSD Pups Available For New Homes by Diego56: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2022
When buying a Myrtle Beach single family homes for sale 2022 oceanfront condo, consider its location. You will have a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean, while the surrounding areas are family-friendly.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Trust Him? / Imported Boerboel Or Locally Bred From Imported Parents; Which Is Better Please / GSD Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.