Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community (15332 Views)

Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / '100 gunmen’ attack Zamfara community; kill policeman, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by Ladycewhy(f): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2021
Rugaria:
Why is everyone quiet?
Close to 100 people killed almost daily these days.
Liberia and Sierra loen didn't record these numbers through their years of wars.
Why is Buhari and his fulani marauders getting away with this kind of carnage?
How can these people be prosecuting this kind of stone age war against different indegineous communities in this country and nobody seem to be aware of what to do to stop them?
You are asking why everyone is quiet? you should be asking why arewa is quiet? why are northeners not speaking up like they did about sasha ? or doesn't the lives of zamfara people mean anything to arewa? where are the northerners that were so vocal to counter anti sars protests? I for one didn't know that much northerners had access to internet.

Since then I have learned to mind my business, if the owner of the house sits and watches it burn,who am I to be running helter skelter looking for bucket of water? Say something now ,they will tag you an infidel and call it religious persecution against their kind and kin.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by FundRaiserNg: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2021
I'm wondering: Are people in the north unlimited?

With the daily high number of reported killings in addition to the unreported ones shouldn't North be a desert by now?

This is truly a Mystery.
Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by pikechukwu6(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
I wish Buhari is hear... I for tell ahm congratulations cry cry cry see how people lives are being tagged RIP on daily basis
Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by VictorUSA(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Please me away i plead.This country is burning like hell.
Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
adecz:

This is what results when you refuse to punish criminals.
The average man avoids criminal acts because they are afraid if the repercussions.
When there isn't any punishment, all cashiers in banks go begin use Ghana must go to pack bank money.

This tolerance for terrible crimes by his Fulani brothers & BH is what has brought us to this situation.
you just nailed it cool

1 Like

Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by Jayrow08: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
This govt. no send say pple dey die self
Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by samdunzo: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
tit:
Why are the Yansakai group, who resist bandits, outlawed?
Are they Hausa villagers?

Yes. I remember reading about them some time ago. Which is why I just laugh when these same people speak of jihad. In this part of the world, tribe comes before anything else, including religion. If not, why didn't Dan Fodio replace the hausa kings with hausa emirs? What you see happening now is exactly what would happen in an Arewastan

1 Like

Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by God2man2again(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
I will never believe this news.
Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by Donedeal1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mr Murik, and Mr Matawade, will not be around to start preaching for a revenge and reprisal.
Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by walkingshadow911: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
After reading through the first to the third page. I can boldly say Nigerians are tired of typing RIP.
Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by Blackdisciple(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mattawali should give the bandits more money and Toyota Hilux, that would be nice
Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by tit(f): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fulani killing Hausa people left and right.

Hausa yamutu yakari.
Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by EmekaA125(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
North matter don tire me
Re: 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community by Raphael81(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Dilanom9:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches.

Beware of this scammer with multiple accounts, God's judgment will hit him before the end of 2021.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalu: Trace Bandits' Funding Sources Same Way You Did With EndSARS Protesters / Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia / Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.