Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Most Intense Bet Experience - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Most Intense Bet Experience (476 Views)

Ranked: Five Of The Most Intense Managerial Rivalries In English Premier League / Joao Felix Argues With Lionel Messi After Intense Match / Love To Bet? Join Us Now.(closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Most Intense Bet Experience by eskorelvis: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning y'all. Just felt like sharing my experience on what had to be the most intense I've been during betting which went down yesterday. So lemme go straight to the point. I lost a bet the day before(40k to win 80k+) on my sporty bet account and I got really annoyed cos I was sure I did my analysis well. What went wrong was what most of us would identify as "one game syndrome" where all but one game fails to enter. Turns out the team responsible (English division one team, Peterborough United) decided to lose at home by a lone goal at home to a team languishing below the table and that's what denied me.

Now, abt yesterday's games I placed. I decided to be a bit more aggressive cos I was a bit annoyed at how I lost the day before and I used 20k to play a game over 5 odds and I have to say that's d most intense ever for me even tho all entered, that was the most shooken I've been while the games were going on live. Paderborn who I played 1X on scored a 90+ min equalizer to make things 2-2, Villa who I played under 1.5 goals decided to score in the first minute against City yesterday and u can wonder how shook I was when I saw that, the red card for city even compounded the misery I was in yesterday but they scaled through. Tottenham also came back to win their game also as they were losing as well, had to wait out chelsea women team not losing to the hands of city ladies and it was tense for me, I also picked Sampdoria to scored a lone goal. I was overjoyed on that bet option cos judging from historical results that fixture produced nothing less than 4 goals and also , but I decided to go for team 2 to score ov0.5 after changing from over1.5 then also(I was looking at that cos out very own Simy was really doing wel having scored 7 in a row) and yesterday Crotone scored nothing, I don't know how is have felt if I left it at or even Over 1.5)

The most tensing of all the games was Celtic who I knew were not doing very well in the league but I ignorantly decided to play them X2 and they conceded in d 15th minute. That game alone saved the whole bet for me and God will bless Leigh Griffiths who scored a 90+3 equalizer. U can imagine my shock when I checked google for the scores when it was 90+ and saw they were still losing 1-0 and I felt all hope was lost just for me to refresh and see 1-1 on livescore, so that's abt it folks. Just decided to share my experience. I attached the photos to this post. Sorry if it was kinda long, also note that I used betpawa cos of the bonus added to the initial winnings. There's no accumulator bonus out there that can rival that of betpawa.

So adios guys, have a good day. U can share urs too tho not as long as mine, lol.

Re: My Most Intense Bet Experience by Postanalyser: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2021
nawa o
Register with us to feed your dogs well for one month with just #5000
Re: My Most Intense Bet Experience by Unityp: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Congratulations.U r a real risk taker.One of those games could easily had gone South and ur money gone.The max I can accumulate at such an amount is 3 games,even if the total odds is 1.5.It always good to minimize the risk.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho Sets New Personal Scoring Record In Premier League / (video): Hudson Odoi Thrill With Traditional Music & Dance In Ghana After Winnin / June 12: Players In Tears As Eriksen In Critical Condition, Denmark Vs Finland A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.