Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

The "Idris" That I Know - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The "Idris" That I Know (264 Views)

What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? / Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. / Officers Declared Wanted For Insulting Ibrahim Idris Police IG In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Idris" That I Know by fcbgotel(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2021
The "IDRIS" that I know.

Happy birthday sir,

If you think I’m writing all of this to make you feel good, you’re right, because you deserve to know the truth about yourself and you deserve the feeling of goodness that comes with that knowledge.

Can I talk about your energy? Boundless! Awesome! Admirable! It’s like there’s an ever-flowing spring of energy flowing from your soul. You tirelessly go about doing all that you believe in. Nothing discourages you, nothing stops you. Once you set your mind on it, you go for it. It’s so amazing to watch you when you’re this way.

You are empathetic, always watching out for other’s well beings

If the world had more people like you, it would definitely be a better place.

I want you to know I will always be there for you, just as you’ve always been here for me.

I want you to know that you deserve the very best in life, so don’t ever settle for less.

I want you to know that one someday, one day soon, you will achieve all of your dreams and I will be here to celebrate with you.

Over the years, you demonstrated what kindness really means and am so lucky to have benefited from your generosity.

Your versatility outside your field of study is highly commendable, no wonder you have established your self as one of the best in choosen profession.

Despite the fact that, you are a core scientist, your contributions to human endeavors most especially in political aspect cannot go unnoticed.

I once had the privilege to watch you speak to your student about Nigeria, the historical perspective.

What you demonstrated that very day won my heart and that of most students present at the program.

If you can still remember what I said, immediately after your speech
I said to the students " Emulate your master's versatility, the fact that he is a science teacher, he didn't limit himself to just science field but outside his field"

My candid advice to you is to carry on, on the path you have chosen.

I don’t want to count how many years I’ve known you but I just want to pray that this ever-flowing love existing in this friendship would continue to grow. You just match my taste and you understand me perfectly.

Thanks, friend for staying by my side.
You put smiles on my face.
You keep my secrets safe and make my soul happy.
You’re always in my thoughts.
I’ll never forget to pray for you. I’ll always remember and know that I have a special breed as a friend so unique and perfect.

My prayers for you are as follows;

As you celebrate, dear friend, I pray for total happiness and sunshine in your life. Your destiny will never meet with darkness.

As you enjoy your special day, I pray that the Almighty God turns all your worries into glorious moments in the days ahead.

Dear friend, go through life without a worry in your heart because God is in control. You will never stop receiving the favor of God in your life. Many happy returns!

I’ll always remain loyal boss.

Happy birthday to you Mr. Bello Idris Adeyemi!

OMONO'BA Celebrates with you.

Comrade God'swill Ehomanyin
©2021.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Certificate For A Young Civil Engineering Graduate / Freelance Sales Exceutive Needed At Digital Marketing Agency / Training: Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.