Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) (37975 Views)

Man Escapes Death At The Hands Of Vigilante Member A Week To His Wedding.Graphic / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by airminem(f): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2021
This vigilantes are learners. Let them take dressings from the tension in the NATION or they will be no peace for the wicked. Rest on to the dead.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Dcoy: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Plenty people don't understand how shoulder shot go lead to death.... there are veins and arteries which carries blood to and from the heart...
The shoulder is even worst because there is no way to stop blood flow pressure like if it was the leg or hand....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by irichy100(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Rickylambert:
That was a local made gun bro.
The bullet will dry up all the water and blood in ur body within minutes
If you think that the locally made gun deed all these magic, if not as a result of negligence and unexposed to first aid from the people around, then, such a gun should be adopted as a weapon of war and should be given to the military and police.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Cnach: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Something is not right... A local Vigilante man is supposed to be at his duty post not a Wake keep.

This is planned... They lured the young man from Enugu to Ebonyi just to meet his untimely death.
Come shot am for shoulder abi?
It was a spiritual war bro, he was shot on the shoulder yet he died
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Cnach: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2021
YorubaLord:
SE is too savage and uncivilized. Too many atrocities and killings in that region
If u don't bring tribalism into this topic I know u won't rest, enemy of progress
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Cnach: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
A lot of killings going on in the Southeast, and it will get worse, as the police and security personnel who normally put miserable effort in crime prevention and security are also under attack. It's gonna be a Wild Wild East, all man to himself.
Such killings or situation can never rise in any part of South. One of the main reason bring their faith, Christainity has eaten deep into the constituents and peace and love is the preaching. U heard hear that someone was beheaded in South bc they still have that human mind. No matter how worst it may be, they must surrender to their up bringing
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by JohnBullMySon: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:
I can't seem to understand how being shot in the arm would make a grown muscled man pass on in minutes....or was he shot with a poisonous bullet. undecided
they likely left him to lose blood. Without first aid, any gunshot anywhere will most likely end in death.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Kingcalls:
What a useless country....he bled to death...how can someone die from a gunshot wound on the shoulder?? Was there no one around to rush him to the hospital...no one to administer first aid...put pressure on the wound to reduce blood pumping out
The same question am asking.
He's no supposed to die if immediate first Aid was offered.
Where are his friends?
Where are the good Samaritans?
Where are our emergency services?
Rest in peace bro

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by IseoneofIse: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2021
YorubaLord:
SE is too savage and uncivilized. Too many atrocities and killings in that region
who is this canibal
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by justifiedkay01: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2021
But why? Why kill a man like an animal. What is this?
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by deflover(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2021
that injury isnt suppose to kill him
he bled to death as there was no treatment
that is the cause
i guess dem leave am for ground to bleed

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Tremple8v: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Na wah ooo . Every thing is just falling apart in this country , bad news to sad news daily , but mr bayi won 10m yesterday on sporty bet . Congratulations sir .

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Slimsly100(f): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Rekhi:
Subhanallah...I wish both families esp the bride to be,the fortitude to endure..

My sister.nor be bride to be, na already wife. Dem don marry traditionally.
I feel for her seriously. She's been made a widow in less than a month!

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2021
Dcoy:
Plenty people don't understand how shoulder shot go lead to death.... there are veins and arteries which carries blood to and from the heart...
The shoulder is even worst because there is no way to stop blood flow pressure like if it was the leg or hand....

A needless death sad
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2021
deflover:
that injury isnt suppose to kill him
he bled to death as there was no treatment
that is the cause
i guess dem leave am for ground to bleed

sad
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by UwaMmebii(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2021
YorubaLord:

Na Ebonyi state people are the one always disgracing us in South East. We Igbos are civilized.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by UwaMmebii(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2021
Segkem2013:
It's a planned assassination... period.

I'm suspecting those his friends, this life never trust anyone.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Cheeryfeet: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2021
But this guy no gallant Sha. How en go just die like that with a shot on the shoulder? Though this one na village people sha
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Cheeryfeet: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2021
betcoin9:
Are you Lossing alot in betting? Get this VIP sure betting app with 80% daily winning... Check my signature and WhatsApp me if you're interested. App is 4k and Price is negotiable...
if it's paying you why are you now selling, won't you just be collecting your money cool and even give your family and friends to flex the app. Why sell to public. Scammer
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by mukthar2000(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2021
chaiii, Is this how they are going to handle their republic of Biafra when giving to them? hum REST IN PEACE GALLANT BROTHER. may God Almighty console the wife and the guy families.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Sokari29: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:
I can't seem to understand how being shot in the arm would make a grown muscled man pass on in minutes....or was he shot with a poisonous bullet. undecided
Heart attack mehn!
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by alasane: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Welcome to Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Republic.......pls don't quote me or else "Allest him and plosecute him"
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by ofuonyebi: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
I CONTINUE TO SAY THAT THE WORLD WE LIVE AND THE LIFE WE LIVE
IS A GAMBLE.....THE SCRIPT OF HU,MAN LIFE IS SO MYSTERIOUSLY WRITTEN
THAT NO MAN PASTOR, HERBALIST, PROFESSOR, CAN EVER INTERPRETE IT.

ADIEU! TO THE DEAD!
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Culture108: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Chai this is what men can offer wat a world

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by tonididdy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Something is not right... A local Vigilante man is supposed to be at his duty post not a Wake keep.

This is planned... They lured the young man from Enugu to Ebonyi just to meet his untimely death.
This vigilante force go worse pass SARS lasslass.
They not only attend wake keeps but are now private gun men to cultists.
They guard filling stations, supermarkets and event even at no invitation at all.
The power of guns in African hands is highly intoxicating.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by heendrix(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kizyte:
That's what you see when people lack knowledge. His death could've been avoided. That young man bled to death. His arm should've been tied very tight with a piece of cloth.

So sad don't know why some folks take joy in the death of other people. may God always keep us safe
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Heineken(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nawao. Some people are just wicked. I pity the wife sha
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by heendrix(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rickylambert:
That was a local made gun bro.
The bullet will dry up all the water and blood in ur body within minutes

Lol take it easy bro except it's a jazzed gun but ion think local bullet wield so much power to keep sucking one's blood and body fluid dry
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
SmartProf:
There is more to this story. I suspect his killer just hid under the cover of being a local vigilante to commit this crime. Sometimes it may be a bitter tussle caused by one party feeling his babe has been snatched. I hope justice is served .

I disagree with you guys, an accident as simple as ABC. He should have listened when he was told that they didn't need gun salute. He shouldn't have panicked to the extent of running away, he should have stayed back to help in anyway he could.

"My family Attorney has been advised to pursue for the Maximum Penalty which I believe should be a Death Sentence in this case. "

Not happening. That wasn't a murder case but pure manslaughter. It was an accident going by the story up there.

" The suspect then made a few attempts to shoot his gun in the air but the gun could not fire and at that point, the deceased and his friend decided to move away from the suspect for their own safety."

"Whilst moving away from the suspect, my brother was shot at the right shoulder by Mr Hosana Aju from a close range and the deceased fell to the ground."

Accidental discharge
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by legba1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Dem just make a widow of that young lady....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos / Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.