Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) (38008 Views)

Man Escapes Death At The Hands Of Vigilante Member A Week To His Wedding.Graphic / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Rip
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Lixusheng(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2021
He is a cultist
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2021
Sudden death. Rest In Peace Sir
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by billyG(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2021
Chei!Na shoulder wound kill this man so..body no like bullet atall.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2021
Ebonyi is just another Northern killing field

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by themanderon: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:
I can't seem to understand how being shot in the arm would make a grown muscled man pass on in minutes....or was he shot with a poisonous bullet. undecided

He probably bled to death. There are important arteries that pass through the human hand and if the bullet hit any then his blood can be emptied in minutes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by mike272(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2021
The suspect knew he is in a lawless country and would be free, otherwise, I would never attempt to take the life of another man.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Capeverde: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2021
DIY nylon cutting and sealing business,start with as low as ₦100k

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by MrJames007: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2021
I'm wondering why he died being shot on that part of the body.

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Bmaster(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2021
E bonyi is still in shattering state since the fight broke out between ezza and effiom in ohaukwu over who'll chair the park situated in ohaukwu,

Visit ebonyi now at ur own peril..

3 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by ProWalker: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2021
No where is safe in the land of the Ibos

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by saajus: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2021
It could be true. Police should investigate this case really well. It's really sad.
SmartProf:
There is more to this story. I suspect his killer just hid under the cover of being a local vigilante to commit this crime. Sometimes it may be a bitter tussle caused by one party feeling his babe has been snatched. I hope justice is served.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by BruncleZuma: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:
I can't seem to understand how being shot in the arm would make a grown muscled man pass on in minutes....or was he shot with a poisonous bullet. undecided
He bled out, the goats didn't bother to apply a tourniquet to stop the bleeding.

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Le2money(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2021
It's a lie oo.... someone will send to u like this and next thing is dat u will block dat person.....we know ppl like u bro

Bdxchange:
Living in this country should be one of the 1000 ways to die!!

I ALSO BUY BTC AT THE BEST RATE

3 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:
they left him to bleed to death

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Slymonster(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:

They allowed him bleed to death. Instead of trying to save him.

4 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2021
This is bad.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Skillsnigeria: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2021
This news get as e be
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Ehinjuola: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:

You grab
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Le2money(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Was about to say this also

MrJames007:
I'm wondering why he died being shot on that part of the body.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Le2money(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2021
I still don't understand.....been shot in the arm sev, the person been shot can still hold the part been shot with something to prevent much bleeding.....so I wonder how he died by dat shot anyways

Slymonster:

They allowed him bleed to death. Instead of trying to save him.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Kizyte(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:
That's what you see when people lack knowledge. His death could've been avoided. That young man bled to death. His arm should've been tied very tight with a piece of cloth.

3 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Ah! Lord, Av Messi.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by adolebenito17(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
comfirm cultist
na so e end.......
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Diong22(f): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
sad.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by cmecproblem(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2021
Gunshot wound in the shoulder killed him? Abroad people survive multiple gun shot wounds. I think more awareness about first aid is needed. The young man could have been saved.
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by irichy100(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:
If the deceased lost lots of blood, it could result to that.

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by sylve11: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2021
Sad one.. sad cool
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by sylve11: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2021
adolebenito17:
comfirm cultist
na so e end.......

shocked shocked you sabi him? shocked cool
Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Rickylambert: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:
That was a local made gun bro.
The bullet will dry up all the water and blood in ur body within minutes

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Isokoson1: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2021
Dammn shit happen... RIP to the dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) / Horror: Boy Slaughters Mother, 2 Sisters In Zamfara [photos] / Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.