Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House (20859 Views)

Rivers State Teachers Protest Over 5 Years Unpaid Salaries (Photos) / Rivers Teachers Lament Five Years Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
And this man gave 500 m to one northern state?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
cool
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by ogub(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
Wike pls do the needful by paying our teachers.
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by rita25(f): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
DONATING MONEY TO STATES AND HIS STATE TEACHERS ARE SUFFERING DO WE SAY WISE WIKE OR WICKED WIKE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by Beedude(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
This will never happen in Lagos. And some people think Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by LegacyB: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2021
When you have an abrasive governor, what else do u expect. I know he would come out in his usual gangster style to scare and intimidate this protesters like he normally does. Just last week he threatened the Judicial workers that he won’t implement the financial autonomy in Rivers state if their protest goes on like he is the law.Well just few more years remaining for the tug governor.
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by Okoroawusa: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2021
This thread will not go far because it's not an APC state...

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by LegacyB: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
Meanwhile, Wike had N500 million to send to Sokoto. There was a handsome gentleman called Dakuku Peterside who contested against Wike. No, Rivers people prefer Wike to the man because he's in APC. Now, they have a man whose voice was cracked with crack cocaine.

They turn around and say he's doing a great job because they don't want people to laugh at them. Nigerians need to grow beyond playing party politics, but voting based on individual's antecedent and competence.

✅✅✅✅✅well said..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by Kreme(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2021
To think that these people have families to feed And you dey dash artistes wey perform for burnaboy Housewarming or Homecoming shit 10m each.... The wrath of God will soon visit you and your family.... (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by anytexy: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2021
If this is true, too bad. I hate governors that owe workers.
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2021
Teachers are supposed to be one of the highest paid professionals in the country, but the greedy and thieving agbada wearing animals.

This country needs a total reformation, I swear down.
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by MVLOX(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2021
But he has money to donate to Sokoto traders that lost their wares in th market fire.... dis life no really balance
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by saraki2019(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2021
I am lost pls, five years salaries even borno state government is not owing anyone salaries.
Wine is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by wetmenow: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Wike might end up in prison.
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by Ojiofor: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Wike can't pay salaries yet he be forming father Christmas by dashing out millions left and right.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2021
How can the governor, Nyesom Wike donated N500 million to the Sokoto State government over a fire incident that engulfed a market, whereas teachers in his state are being owed five-year arrears of salaries.
How can any reasonable person explain this Wike is worse than Buhari.....atleast Buhari has the interest of core northerners and their cows.....

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by vickyviliano(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2021
On my lane
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by Emperor5(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2021
Wike is still doing philanthropy with his state treasury to other state.. while his state is in agony

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by fredoooooo: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Na Buahri still cos am ... una eyes go open soon ...
God bless Buhari, God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by Kingstanding: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2021
RedDesQ:
Wike, Wake up. Teachers in the state's civil service just like Health Workers should be the first thing any notable government should give attention to. They are the building blocks of our society.

Resources spent on just one flyover bridge can pay the entire 5 years salary of an entire state's teachers salaries

I'm disgusted by this anomaly. Five years. Are they slaves? Even slaves have rights
. Nigeria's politicians/ leaders are far wicked than our slave or colonial master. If same Wike contest as a senator the same teachers will still vote for him. We are our own problem.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by 7lives: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2021
RedDesQ:
Wike, Wake up. Teachers in the state's civil service just like Health Workers should be the first thing any notable government should give attention to. They are the building blocks of our society.

Resources spent on just one flyover bridge can pay the entire 5 years salary of an entire state's teachers salaries

I'm disgusted by this anomaly. Five years. Are they slaves? Even slaves have rights

What a wicked world, when Aregbe was struggling to pay half salary, na the pdp people cry pass.
Someone should fly this nonsense on twitter.
# Wike pay 5 years salary #
# Wike is a terrorist #
# Wike resign #.
Imagine leaving thousands of hungry teachers to suffer hunger for five years, evil people.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by chikason22(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2021
Wike is a greedy man. Ameachi is better than him in terms of human capital development. Ameachi employed people, wike don't care. All he does is to build houses for judges who will do his bidding and cover him up of his loot when he leaves office. Wike far my hand big time.
I stopped supporting him as of last year when he decided to play into the hands of Fulani terrorist in Aso rock by unleashing mayhem in Oyigbo.

WIKE IS A USELESS MAN

Just in case you want to know, I am his brother, same tribe and local government OBALGA.
I don't support stupid people like Wike

For not paying teachers their due but quick to give N500 million to sokoto caliphate. This is for you wike.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by jamace(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Wike, is this true? Let me hear from Wike first.

Truth is scarce these days, so let me hear from Wike.
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by RedDesQ: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2021
7lives:

What a wicked world, when Aregbe was struggling to pay half salary, na the pdp people cry pass.
Someone should fly this nonsense on twitter.
# Wike pay 5 years salary #
# Wike is a terrorist #
# Wike resign #.
Imagine leaving thousands of hungry teachers to suffer hunger for five years, evil people.

It's not a political matter
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by blowjob: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2021
THE THIEVES ARE BUILDING SUBSTANDARD INFRASTRUCTURE,WITH CHINESE AND LEBANESE NATIONALS,THAT HELP DEM STEAL MONEY,AND THE LEFTOVERS ARE DONATED TO JIHADIST NORTHERN STATES undecided

RAMS AS GOVERNORS

WE ARE STILL WAITING,FOR OUR MISSING JET undecided

CLOWNS
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by chikason22(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2021
sureteeboy:
Despite the fact that teachers are paid peanuts. A government still decides to owe for 5 years.
Reminds me of this scenario a while back.
Teacher: 5 + 4
Students: 12!
Teacher 6+2
Students: 5!
Teacher: Good. It will remain that way until the government pays my salary

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by Amaechi2023(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2021
RedDesQ:

the ministry should be functioning any more.
why would people work for 5 years without pay,?
are they normal?
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by 35824L: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Rivers state when Wike is finally put into prison by Amechi

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by VictorUSA(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2021
Can you imagine? 5years of non payment, how do u expect these people to survive? The worst robbers are in the government.
Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by Michaelj2018(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2021
chai. my mr project i hail o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omisore Accepts Open Debate With Aregbesola / Senators, Reps Want SAN Title-punch / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.