Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

CEO Of Imran Roofing And Properties set to buy jamb form for 10 students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CEO Of Imran Roofing And Properties set to buy jamb form for 10 students (378 Views)

I Want Too Pay School Fee Of 10 Students / FUTO Expels 10 Students, Rusticates 103 Over Exam Fraud / Before You Buy Your Jamb Form, READ THIS [avoid Mistakes] . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CEO Of Imran Roofing And Properties set to buy jamb form for 10 students by kenniefawole(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
CEO of Imran Innovations & Imran Roofing, Engr. Adegboyega Ayyub has purchased the 2021/2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) forms for 10 students. If we can recall the popular philanthropist, bought ten student jamb Form as at 2020 https://www.nairaland.com/5633619/ceo-imran-roofing-engr-ayyub#85827700

and also 5 at 2019 .

Engr Ayyub is well known for his Humanitarian Acts has decided to help Nigeria Youths in his own little way , Engr Ayyub who has empowered Nigeria youths with over one million Naira (N3, 000,000) through different programs

In case you are wondering who Engr Ayyub is ? Engr Ayyub is one of the most trustworthy and Best Roofer in Nigeria .. As according to Google in 2020 “Engr Ayyub is currently one of the best Roofers in Nigeria “

We Pray God Almighty will continue to shower his blessing upon him
Kindly stay updated as Beneficiaries would be sharing the reviews and appreciation messages .

Incase you still want to apply , send a message to 08102557548

See list of beneficiaries below
Re: CEO Of Imran Roofing And Properties set to buy jamb form for 10 students by harmargedon: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2021
Mtchewwwwwww, only 10 candidates out of millions, what am I even saying. why are they writing jamb in the first place.
Re: CEO Of Imran Roofing And Properties set to buy jamb form for 10 students by kenniefawole(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2021
harmargedon:
Mtchewwwwwww, only 10 candidates out of millions, what am I even saying. why are they writing jamb in the first place.

Father of all nations , how many people have you dashed #10 cool
Re: CEO Of Imran Roofing And Properties set to buy jamb form for 10 students by harmargedon: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
kenniefawole:

Father of all nations , how many people have you dashed #10 cool
it's not something I do for public views.

Re: CEO Of Imran Roofing And Properties set to buy jamb form for 10 students by Sxamoe: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
My thanks go to Imran Roofing and Properties company for the purchase of my jamb form. May God continue to enlarge your coast the more and may you never lack.
Re: CEO Of Imran Roofing And Properties set to buy jamb form for 10 students by Peace2021: 6:53am On May 06, 2021
Thank you CEO of Imran Roofing and properties, Thank you for all you do. May you never lack anything good thing.
Re: CEO Of Imran Roofing And Properties set to buy jamb form for 10 students by MummyMalik: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thank you CEO Imran roofing,
I will really love for my son to be among the beneficiaries next year

(1) (Reply)

Some Basic Advice For Taking The Exam / Ganiyu Ayuba, S.A To Lagos State Governor Commissioned Project In His Alma-mater / Historical Background Of Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Aocoed, Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.