Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis (4293 Views)

Williams Uchemba & Wife, Brunella Oscar Kiss & Flaunt Their Wedding Rings / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Flaunt Their Love (Photos) / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by GladGlad(f): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
Kim Kardashian and sister, Kylie Jenner, flaunted their hourglass figure in matching bikinis.

The curvy sisters were pictured on a lounge chair by the pool, soaking up the sun.

They also struck a similar pose in the photo shared to Instagram

See photos... https://gladtune.com/2021/04/22/kim-kardashian-and-kylie-jenner-flaunt-their-curves-in-matching-bikinis/

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2021
tools

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by Cholls(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
toolz
my brother here what you asked for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by KanielOutis92: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cholls:
Lol....I see what you did there. Nice!!

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cholls:

Nice one grin
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by Mryacks: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
GladGlad:
Kim Kardashian and sister, Kylie Jenner, flaunted their hourglass figure in matching bikinis.

The curvy sisters were pictured on a lounge chair by the pool, soaking up the sun.

They also struck a similar pose in the photo shared to Instagram

See photos... https://gladtune.com/2021/04/22/kim-kardashian-and-kylie-jenner-flaunt-their-curves-in-matching-bikinis/

Kylie is just the younget version of Kim...m
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by owobokiri(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ray J made a family billionaires with his fukcin dikc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by TheEnygma(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
owobokiri:
Ray J is an OG... That his video with Kim still remains one of my favorite.... I just hope it's still on xvideos.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by owobokiri(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2021
TheEnygma:

Ray J is an OG... That his video with Kim still remains one of my favorite.... I just hope it's still on xvideos.
Lol,
Watched that video couple of years back..
Dude made sure he beat the dust off that p****
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by fr3do(m): 3:45am On Apr 23, 2021
owobokiri:

Kim's father was a defence lawyer in the OJ Simpson trial for double homicide.
That trial remains the most televised trial in US history

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by femi4: 6:00am On Apr 23, 2021
High mileage body
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by ictjobber: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2021
More like Kim and Kylie displays their fake bodies in matching bikinis
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by owobokiri(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2021
fr3do:

Kim's father was a defence lawyer in the OJ Simpson trial for double homicide.
That trial remains the most televised trial in US history
You're right..
But Kim made he millions as a result of the reality show "Living With The Kardashians", which got lots of attention and popularity following her infamous monster video with Ray J. You need to watch that very video..
Their mothers managerial acumen is pretty high though.. That woman is a genius!
She managed to turn a disaster into a money spinning machinery..
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by Classickj(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2021
ictjobber:
More like Kim and Kylie displays their fake bodies in matching bikinis
display your real body make we see

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by ictjobber: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2021
Classickj:
display your real body make we see
Take your faggotory somewhere else
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by Dabronze(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Is There anything women useful for othe than men
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis by Classickj(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
ictjobber:
Take your faggotory somewhere else
Am taking my faggotory you Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana to Become Nigeria Richest as he Launch Drink company (pics And Video) / Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach / Davido Has Been Nominated For Grammy Award 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.