Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Lost But Found - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lost But Found (166 Views)

Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje / The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos / I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost But Found by Aloba05: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2021
To whom it may concern, I found huge cash of money in a wallet on my way to Ogba inside keke marwa, pls if you know anyone that lost his or her money on that route should come forward for the identification, the money is still intact, kindly help to retweet, send, push this message out till it get to the owner. you can contact me on 08111792631, pls kindly share sporadically till it get to owner.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Speaks On Whose Administration Is Better For Nigerian, PDP Or APC / Now that Buhari supports terrorists, what should Nigerians do? / Our Politics Is Divisive, It Needs Major Surgery – APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.