Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! (8804 Views)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Yes, its good thing that Dino Melaye lost because he's one of the idiot who ganged up against Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Nigerian at large just because of their selfish interest thereby pull down this country into dungeon. I'm glad that the Almighty God in His judgement disgraces Atiku Abubakar, Bukola Saraki, Olusegun Obasanjo, & this Dino Melaye.

Truly, GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan is not a saint or perfect man but his administration is manageable than this current one we have on government.

What exactly can we point to ad benefits from this current administration other than blame game, inflation, huge debt without project to justify the debt, weak naira, massive political killings here & there, etc

If we had reelected GEJ in 2015, by 2019 Buhari would have never contested & GEJ will conduct election which would allow Nigerians go vote for candidate of their choice

Future election in Nigeria will be worst than what we experienced because APC is mean to turn Nigeria to one party state & impose anybody they want on Nigerians.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2019
Osun Election: They used remote control to upturn Adeleke's victory with the power of thugs

Kogi Election: They wasted many lives & rigged massively for Yahaya Bello

Future election in Nigeria will be bloody

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Ololanla: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2019
D
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Jestin: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2019
Note that if you are happy over the downfall of another man,people will celebrate your downfall too. Life na give and take ...

10 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by gtrader: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2019
Lol...
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Greenarrow01(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2019
Look. Forget dino. All nigerian politicians are thieves. From obasanjo to the least local govt chairman. And we the masses are the worst thieves. We partner with few thieves to steal our future and the future of our kids.
We sell the future of our kids and this country for mere sum of #1000, some two Kongo of rice, others just a face cap. This is stealing. We are no better than them.
When we defend thieves because they share same religion, ethnic group or party with us.. We are still thieves. A friend of a thieve is a thief.

You will see igbos on Nairaland defend people like omyeama, they will even go ahead to claim the whole world is against the average Igbo men. This is someone who is accused of diverting money through NGOs.

You will see my Yoruba leaders keep quiet and behave like mumus when they see tinubu. How can a single man drive in two truck loads of money into his house and we won't ask the senate to call him for questioning. This alone is a crime. On election eve. We can't just keep quiet and allow this guys to rub our future because of small bags of rice.

The average hausa man will go ahead to support anyone into top position so long he is hausa and Muslim. They will keep quiet when a gov is using our collective wealth to pay kidnnapers to stop kidnapping.
They will keep quiet to buharis lopsided appointments, they will keep quiet to military men building universities in their communities.. Lol thats their constituency projects I get. What the Bleep is our senate even doing gan self. Haba

So dino and co are all bunch of thieves... Plus adeyemi self.

I just have to rant, before they pass the anti social media bill

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by JerryLegend(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2019
Should we say Karma. I still like Dino though, still a vibrant man in the senate house

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Justix10: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2019
Hcc
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by megafaraday(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2019
This one hasn't gotten over Jonathan's loss of 2015. Move on already

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by otimize(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by spirul77: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2019
na 2015 matter you still carry for head so, don't try to make people feel bad for ousting Jonathan's govt, the logic is, kick out any underperforming govt and gej's was grossly underperforming hence he needed to be kicked out, God knows good Nigerians tried doing same to buhari but he and the chief veteran in rigging Oshiomhole rigged their way back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by olahpet777(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
The country is not getting better anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by TooMuchStuff: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
It is finished.... My people!!

If BuhariApC assisted bloody rigging style is made to stand as Election template, then all hope is finally lost in this British cooked cesspit!

What baffles me the most is the smoothness these things are happening unchallenged.
Everyone cowed?? Yes

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
Nigeria is doomed

We warned them, they called us wailers grin. What a wailer sees siting down a zombie or dead meat seller will never see it even if he climbs mountain everest.

Nigeria will never be the same again. It is now a one party state, steering into anarchy. I pity people that will go out and vote, your votes will never ever count again. Mark my words,
I pity Edo state sha, and obaseki and the future lives of deranged youths that will drop dead that day.
Apc is all out to take the mandate of the people in every state, if not for the resilient and tenacity of the South East people, APC would run them through.

Free and Fair Election left with Jonathan.
Anarchy, incompetence and acute dullness entered with Buhari, look at where we are today as a Nation.
We warned them, they refused to hear, All of us will be here to bear the grunt. But the people that brought in this Government will live with Guilt of taking this country backwards, into the poverty capital of the world and worst performing nation on earth at the moment. With a leader who can't differentiate his left from his right.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by crownwealth: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
Fraudulent party
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Elslim: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
Last of the saraki legacy...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by AfroBeatDiary: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
Well said, I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Kylekent59: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
Bad politicians were not born, but created by some good people who do not vote.

On a more serious note, we are talking about Nigeria and not politicians i.e Dino, Saraki, OBJ betrayed GEJ.

We shouldn't be doing rivalry with our future, but how to tackle and solve the problem.

UNITY

When there is no unity, nothing good happens. We need to unite to make Nigeria a better home to live in, but since some are bigotry, others are tribalistic . There is no way out for now.

The only way out is to play along with the enemy, wait for the perfect time and strike.

We all now have to remain docile, obsequious, and credulous to anything they say, then when the right time comes, they would be taken unaware.

There are just many things most of us don't know yet.

Whichever way, the light must be seen because we can't remain in darkness forever.
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by LikeCool(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
They will all pay for their sins.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Donvictor2015: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
All lost na lost just like all die na die.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by kings09(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
We love our daddy -

Buhari for life president - sarrki

We deserve d leaders we get after all, they r a reflection of d kind of people we are.

Nigerians love suffering n love their oppressors. So why cry more than d bereaved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by jackie3: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
Cry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Iwanttoto1: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2019
megafaraday:
This[s] one hasn't gotten over Jonathan's loss of 2015. Move on already[/s]

Shut up. Understand the message

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Henrhyme4u(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2019
God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by TheBeat: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:
Yes, its good thing that Dino Melaye lost because he's one of the idiot who ganged up against Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Nigerian at large just because of their selfish interest thereby pull down this country into dungeon. I'm glad that the Almighty God in His judgement disgraces Atiku Abubakar, Bukola Saraki, Olusegun Obasanjo, & this Dino Melaye.

Truly, GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan is not a saint or perfect man but his administration is manageable than this current one we have on government.

What exactly can we point to ad benefits from this current administration other than blame game, inflation, huge debt without project to justify the debt, weak naira, massive political killings here & there, etc

If we had reelected GEJ in 2015, by 2019 Buhari would have never contested & GEJ will conduct election which would allow Nigerians go vote for candidate of their choice

Future election in Nigeria will be worst than what we experienced because APC is mean to turn Nigeria to one party state & impose anybody they want on Nigerians.

Seconded
But the country will miss Dino in Senate. Such a vibrant fellow. This hate speech bill and the likes would have met a strong resistance with Dino in the chamber.
We have cowards in upper chamber and a fat rubber stamp leader directing her affairs.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by koolaid87: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2019
Word Niggah

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by crownwealth: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:
Osun Election: They used remote control to upturn Adeleke's victory with the power of thugs

Kogi Election: They wasted many lives & rigged massively for Yahaya Bello

Future election in Nigeria will be bloody

Extremely bloody! I pray it should consume more the families of the bloody politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2019
Goodluck deserved to leave I am glad he left. If he had stayed, pdp would've put another goat into office and continue bragging about how they'd stay in office for 60 years.I

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by jackie3: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2019
Like or no like ,Dino don lose.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by pablobellins(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2019
g
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by chubbyman(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2019
All I see is lamentations of someone still stuck in 2015 GEJ loss,mr man move on we in 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No-Fly Zone: Ganduje Warns Against Politicizing Security Matters / Court Frees Bankole And Nafada / Friday Declared Holiday In Borno As Jonathan Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.