Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi (1908 Views)

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK / Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nlreserve: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

The sense dat has been brainwashed and filled with urine?��
biko achoghi m��

you can take it allllll��

Sense that will make one very illogical, and unreasonable.
See, you need to stop talking when elders are talking. You are just a small boy but if you are an adult, it means you are a complete efulefu. You are so illogical and emotional. Just because you have relatives in the police, saint UGM should not fight the corrupt police abi? You are even worst than Bubuhari and fulanis
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nlreserve: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Faber:

@Omoslim26 is a Zulu man from Zimbabwe... He is just an Igbo wannabe

During the Zenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa. He followed his Igbo babe from Owerri sneaked into Air peace and followed the babe to Owerri. He is in Owerri now doing petty jobs to survive
hahaha hahaha hahaha! Chai! Laugh wan finish me here oo
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Faber(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
I'm serious, where you carry that efulefu omoslim26 from? The guy does not think like Igbos I know. I have lived in the east and I know how coordinated they are.
How can he be supporting corruption and the same time, fighting Kanu for collecting financial support for ipob. Can ipob work without money?

@Omoslim26 grin

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Faber(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
hahaha hahaha hahaha! Chai! Laugh wan finish me here oo

Na love for Owerri babes toto carry the poor son of the Zulus come our side sha. Sometimes I pity him. Ask @Omoslim26 his village. He no get village.
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nlreserve: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

@cursedfaber is a Sudanese... He is just an Igbo wannabe ��
You are not Igbo joor. Stop pretending. You too like better thing. I like Igbos too, the reason my woman is Igbo.
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Omoslim26: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
I'm serious, where you carry that efulefu omoslim26 from? The guy does not think like Igbos I know. I have lived in the east and I know how coordinated they are.
How can he be supporting corruption and the same time, fighting Kanu for collecting financial support for ipob. Can ipob work without money?
grin
nlreserve:

Ewu I call out my leaders when they do evil.

The only dilutional one here is you who can't stop for a while to think ��.
I don't trust my leaders, but I don't see much difference between them and your lord and savior ��. infact your chi na onye nzoputa who is an egocentric, supremacists poses to be worse off��

Ewu.you call out the SE leaders and still atikulated a fulani Cameronian,pray tell me who is the bigger thief ��

hypocrisy will kill you ooo��

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by EmekaA125(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
buckeyemedia:
It is not ipob, but they carry out the crimes in the name of ipob, then if the Governor is sure of what he is saying, he should tell us the people killing & burning the police stations are, are they Fulani, or of other ethnicities? He can’t just throw a blank cheque, he has to fill in the details, we need to know who these Unknown Criminals are? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander, most know for a fact that majority of crimes committed aren’t committed by Herdsmen but by some unscrupulous criminals who commit crimes & also tag & cloak it under so called Fulani Herdsmen.
What's your headache here? Why crying more than the bereaved
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nlreserve: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Ewu I call out my leaders when they do evil.

The only dilutional one here is you who can't stop for a while to think ��.
I don't trust my leaders, but I don't see much difference between them and your lord and savior ��. infact your chi na onye nzoputa who is an egocentric, supremacists poses to be worse off��

Ewu.you call out the SE leaders and still atikulated a fulani Cameronian,pray tell me who is the bigger thief ��

hypocrisy will kill you ooo��
Stop deviating efulefu. Why are you supporting the corruption in the Nigerian police and attacking MNK who is fighting for your girlfriends future? Do you know the saints can chase you back to your country if they get to know that toto took you to igboland.
Your reason for not being against police roger is because the nwa boy police as you said are being ordered by their oga. Why can't the nwa boy police refuse and give reasons? From there, the police reformation would begin.
Now, saint unknown gunmen have successfully chased them away from the roads in the east so the travelers there would no longer be milked their money in the increasing cost of transportation in the east.
Now tell me, who is helping the people? St.UGM or the police?
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Veqtor: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's good that Umahi is finally speaking out nd saying the truth.

These are all Fulani-sponsored attacks and propaganda, to make ESN nd IPOB look bad b4 d world, so they can have an excuse to bring der military into the east to cause death and destruction.

If they succeed in shutting up Ipob, they can continue to pride themselves as owners of nigeria, while displacing the original land owners.

Too bad..the world is now opening their doors and minds to Ipob and the biafran struggle.
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by mbaise1000: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
buckeyemedia:
It is not ipob, but they carry out the crimes in the name of ipob, then if the Governor is sure of what he is saying, he should tell us the people killing & burning the police stations are, are they Fulani, or of other ethnicities? He can’t just throw a blank cheque, he has to fill in the details, we need to know who these Unknown Criminals are? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander, most know for a fact that majority of crimes committed aren’t committed by Herdsmen but by some unscrupulous criminals who commit crimes & also tag & cloak it under so called Fulani Herdsmen.
You are so disappointed it wasn't IPOB?
Your pain is understandable, and it will continue if you don't stop being in denial
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by mbaise1000: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
mekaboy:
We know they are. But we know why you say they are not. You are right for saying that.
Your pain and disappointed is understandable, results of HATE
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Omoslim26: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
Stop deviating efulefu. Why are you supporting the corruption in the Nigerian police and attacking MNK who is fighting for your girlfriends future? Do you know the saints can chase you back to your country if they get to know that toto took you to igboland.
Your reason for not being against police roger is because the nwa boy police as you said are being ordered by their oga. Why can't the nwa boy police refuse and give reasons? From there, the police reformation would begin.
Now, saint unknown gunmen have successfully chased them away from the roads in the east so the travelers there would no longer be milked their money in the increasing cost of transportation in the east.
Now tell me, who is helping the people? St.UGM or the police?

Ewu �� ngwa point out one place where I supported the police ��. you are just too emotional to reason like a human being. your god is fighting for nothing more than his pocket ��.

Now tell me how killing Igbos on Igbo soil has any inplay in the fight for freedom ��.

Do you even know that when unrest hits a region it's the innocent that suffers the most
here you are praising criminals ��
that your coconut head has no business with logical thinking at all��

just imagine how a human being is thinking

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Rugaria: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
saaron:
Why the sudden change of position? Are Umahi's eyes now open?
Indeed lies do not last forever.
As it happened during #EndSars sabotage by the devilish regime. It's happening again in South east.
UKNOWN GUNMEN = DSS/FULANI MILITIA!

Late Buhari's fulani terrorist regime BEHIND attacks of police formations in South east. Kill police personel, who all happened to be Igbos and blame ESN. At least thats the idea.

No weapon fashioned against ESN & IPOB shall prosper!

What a SATANIC regime.
That last Fulani attack jolted him back to reality..
He managed to understand that these attacks are well planned , especially when the local fulanis in Ebony disappeared a night before the violence without telling anybody..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Omoslim26: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
You are not Igbo joor. Stop pretending. You too like better thing. I like Igbos too, the reason my woman is Igbo.
grin
nlreserve:

You can see that you are not intelligent, this line is so stale already ��so your big coconut head can't come up with something else abi?��
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by xcon: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

It's obvious you have no business with intelligence dats why your coconut head is not thinking well��.
i didn't outrightly say ipob was responsible, yes I painted them as suspects coming from the way they were jubilating and celebrating over the killings and the threat from your lord and savior ��.
Don't be deceive by the Governor statements ipob are 100% responsible, he is trying to be on the good book of ipob to avoid further attack on his state, it is just politics.
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by xcon: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
If to say u get sense, why would u paint someone simply because he is happy about the killing of his tormentor? Is happiness and jubilation an evidence? By the way, do u think those ones expressing joy on the internet over the killing of police are Igbos and ESN? I'm one of such but I'm neither ESN nor ipob. But since the police and army after my roger instead of protecting me, they are useless to me. So, you see that those handlers of ipob and ESN are very smart while we the fans are also smart but u, efulefu does not know his right from the left grin
Can you swear with your life that ipob are not responsible, every Sensible Nigeria know ipob is responsible you people are deceiving your self.
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Omoslim26: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
xcon:
Don't be deceive by the Governor statements ipob are 100% responsible, he is trying to be on the good book of ipob to avoid further attack on his state, it is just politics.

This issue is a general thing, it's happening in the North and South, if you say ipob is responsible dat means ipob is responsible for the ones being carried out in the order regions too.

I don't like ipob for their senselessness in jubilating and celebrating over the killings but I won't place my bet that they are � the ones carrying out this attack, even if they easily portray themselves as suspects.
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by saaron(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2021
Rugaria:

That last Fulani attack jolted him back to o reality..
He managed to understand that these who attacks are well planned, especially when the local fulanis in Ebony disappeared a night before the violence without telling anybody..
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Warripikine: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State / Nnewi Billionaires Endorsed Soludo For Governor Of Anambra State(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For The Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.