Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,428 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State (1921 Views)

Again, Nigeria Army Invades Orsu Community In Orsu LGA, Imo State. / Army Invades Okoma In Rivers State, Burn Houses / Army Invades Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack Kitchen, Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by FakeUnity: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nigerian Army on the orders of Major General Buhari (Rtd) have invaded the peaceful community of Orsu-Ihiteukwa, in Orsu LGA, South Eastern Nigeria.

Eye witness account confirmed the invasion this afternoon, military trucks and helicopters were sighted around the popular Eke Ututu market within the community. Sounds of bombs and bullets filled the air, with helicopter harrassing citizens and traders shutting down their shops abruptly.

Orsu-Ihiteukwa Town Development Union, Georgia, USA will keep monitoring the situation.

Details later...
Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by BabaOneChance: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sounds of bombs? Ok na.

Let the Fulani Muslim terrorists and BMC roll in. This thread will give them enough Vaseline to grease their palms and masturbate.

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by PrinceOfLagos: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari should stop killing innocent people
Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Arrewa: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ok... Noted
Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by AntiBMC(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lol..no amount of intimidation from fulani cows in power will stop biafran agitation. The gas is ours...nd we will go with it.

11 Likes

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by IJOBA11: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
BabaOneChance:
Sounds of bombs? Ok na.

Let the Fulani Muslim terrorists and BMC roll in. This thread will give them enough Vaseline to grease their palms and masturbate.
ARREWA IS ALREADY HERE TO MASTURB.ATE WHILE YAURI BIRIN-KEBBI IS BURNING
Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by FakeUnity: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
AntiBMC:
Lol..no amount of intimidation from fulani cows in power will stop biafran agitation. The gas is ours...nd we will go with it.

It is pure intimidation and nothing else. And I wonder why this ceaseless intimidation of the Igbo people by fulani-run Army?

What have Easterners done apart from peacefully asking for sovereignty?
'I no do again' na by force?

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by JohnBullMySon: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
FakeUnity:
Nigerian Army on the orders of Major General Buhari (Rtd) have invaded the peaceful community of Orsu-Ihiteukwa, in Orsu LGA, South Eastern Nigeria.

Eye witness account confirmed this invasion this afternoon, military trucks and helicopters were sighted around the popular Eke Ututu market within the community. Sounds of bombs and bullets filled the air, with helicopter harrassing citizens and traders shutting down their shops abruptly.

Orsu-Ihiteukwa Town Development Union, Georgia, USA will keep monitoring the situation.

Details later...

While its good to expose the irresponsiblity of the Nigerian Army, please mind what you say to avoid inciting unnecessary violence. Which one is bombs now

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Monogamy: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
That man Buhari must hear am whether by force or by fire
Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by FakeUnity: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Monogamy:
As much you would love it, you can't kill every Igbo man on earth. I'm sure your pains increase by a 100 folds whenever you realize this fact. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Monogamy: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
FakeUnity:

As much you would love it, you can't every Igbo man on earth. I'm sure your pains increase by a 100 folds whenever you realize this fact. grin

Una no want make Buhari hear am again? Of course, he must hear am for news in far away Abuja on how some people decided to make their region unsafe.

You see say he go hear am for sure
Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by AntiBMC(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
FakeUnity:

It is pure intimidation and nothing else. And I wonder why this ceaseless intimidation of the Igbo people by fulani-run Army?

'I no do again' na by force?

I wonder o. Why are we unnecessarily subjected to all these oppression from backward and stale-minded pple? The end is near. Let all man answer his father's name.

2 Likes

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
FakeUnity:

Eye witness account confirmed this invasion this afternoon, military trucks and helicopters were sighted around the popular Eke Ututu market within the community. Sounds of bombs and bullets filled the air, with helicopter harrassing citizens and traders shutting down their shops abruptly.

Details later...

What happened?

What's the cause?

Stop giving us half news.
Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Unigrad: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sounds of Bombs?
Some reporters ehh, them need to know God.

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by FakeUnity: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
AntiBMC:

I wonder o. Why are we unnecessarily subjected to all these oppression from backward and stale-minded pple? The end is near. Let all man answer his father's name.

It's a simple thing. The UK held a referendum for the Scots even when there is no referendum in the unwritten British constitution.
How come in nigeria run by feudal and pseudo-democrats fulani and their shameless lackeys, the East cannot be allowed to have a plebiscite and leave the union?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by nzeobi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
It was the one the NA did around orlu and Oda that escalated the problems and instead of hope to learn his other State governors he has gone ahead to invite the military again
Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Banmeallday: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Where are the mumu governors and Mumu Igbo soccer stars?
Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Dymaco(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What happened?

What's the cause?

Stop giving us half news.
Nobody should listen to this man. This is the advice this guy is giving to another. come and see
Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by mekaboy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thats the container nnamdi kanu ordered for you guys. Shebi he said he had atomic bomb? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Dymaco(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
mekaboy:
Thats the container nnamdi kanu ordered for you guys. Shebi he said he had atomic bomb? grin grin grin
Right from time I know you are an imposter

3 Likes

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Fahdiga1: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
After threatening to deal with the Igbos he is now carrying out his genocidal threats. Buhari will never evade the ICC when his inglorious tenure comes to an end

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Almaigaa: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
FakeUnity:

Details later...

Wow, this is good news.
Our Galant Soldiers should use any IPOB TERRORIST, BIAFRANS, Unknown Gunmen, ESN or their SYMPATHISERS they sight for TARGET PRACTICE.

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Almaigaa: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari should stop killing innocent people

No one is innocent in that region angry grin grin

Have you heard of UNKNOWN GUNMEN?

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Almaigaa: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
AntiBMC:

BIAFRA is a PIPE DREAM. grin grin

Quote me anywhere.

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Almaigaa: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
FakeUnity:

'I no do again' na by force
?

Na now una go know say, the North get power. As it stands now, only the North can give Biafra it's independence.

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by mightyhaze: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
mekaboy:
you guys?

U no longer igboboy from Orlu again?

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Almaigaa: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
While its good to expose the irresponsiblity of the Nigerian Army, please mind what you say to avoid inciting unnecessary violence. Which one is bombs now

You know IPOB have a thing with FAKE NEWS, LIES AND PROPAGANDA grin grin

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Almaigaa: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Monogamy:

Buhari no give a hoot about your fake news, lies and PROPAGANDA.

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by AntiBMC(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Almaigaa:

BIAFRA is a PIPE DREAM. grin grin

Quote me anywhere.

I will not quote you...cos by the tym it will be achieved, you will be with Attahiru in hell, where he is still looking for 70 virgins.

Cry on... wailer. Biafra is bigger than you all and ur entire generation put together. Quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Almaigaa: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
FakeUnity:

It's a simple thing. The UK held a referendum for the Scots even when there is no referendum in the unwritten British constitution.
How come in nigeria run by feudal and pseudo-democrats fulani and their shameless lackeys, the East cannot be allowed to have a plebiscite and leave the union?

Cry me a River.
No one will allow any part of this Country, carry out any Referandum. If you think that, after burning every part of the East, the almighty NORTH will automatically give you BIAFRA, Then you must be dreaming.

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by BKayy: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Aboki people, you can never have our gas.
We are not Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Peaceful Orsu Community In Imo State by Almaigaa: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Banmeallday:
Where are the mumu governors and Mumu Igbo soccer stars?

Those Igbo succer Stars are the wisest in the EAST. They knew which Region is the Boss. cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

There’s Nothing To Gain By Disparaging Your Country Overseas - Presidency / Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers / Over 300 Sacks Of Spoiled Naira Notes Discovered At Wadata,makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.