Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) (32200 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding / 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) / Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Sinachi100: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nawa ooooo

Make dem kukuma pour the idiot man acid undecided
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
cool angry angry dnt arraign that ESN baztard angry.Dey should KILL him with d same gun and pour undiluted ACID on him angry.See how his wickedness put the wife in agony.PIG
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by betcoin10: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Are you Lossing alot in betting? Get this VIP sure betting app with 80% daily winning... Check my signature and WhatsApp me if you're interested. App is affordable and Price is negotiable...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Such an unfortunate death!
I Perceive that his death has more to do with Spiritual than physical.
I Perceive that he has been taken away Spiritually before this Physical death.
keep perceiving nonsense, don't go and get a job you troll.
This dead guy in question could even be more righteous and better than you.
We're all alive by God's grace so stop disgracing Christianity with your Rubbish comments
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by RealDaughter(f): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hope is not the same Mmiri guy who picked my coursemate in the club then in school and she was later found dead with some parts of her body missing,is a small world remember?
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
RealDaughter:
Hope is not the same Mmiri guy who picked my coursemate in the club then in school and she was later found dead with some parts of her body missing,is a small world remember?
tell us more please
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
One need to be prayerful entering marriage, some women have spiritual husband. The spiritual husband becomes angry when she's getting married physically and goes all the way to eliminate or cause serious problems in order to prevent the marriage taking place.

Even if after the marriage hardship becomes the order of the day.

God help us o!
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by fc450(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Like I earlier said on the previous thread, it was a planned assassination carried out by someone very close to the deceased...

The deceased had a chance to survive the bleeding, but people who want him dead left him bleeding to his death.

Keeping friends is one thing I am really scared of doing nowadays, some might smile with you in your front and stab you at your back.

More investigation should be carried out and it would shock so many people who the mastermind of this wicked act are.
you re ryt,but how about looking it like this, the one that shot might be ex to the gal
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Jetwealthspace: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
That his friend that took him to the wake has an hand in this... Let them carry out thorough investigation

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Danny50: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Am just imagining how the bride to be is feeling right now... What a emotional torment.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by iswallker(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
and that woman is already old ... undecided

late person inviting you to wedding of his children - there was something wwong with that ab initio cry
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Imagine the instrument; should we call that a GUN or a NUG?

They should kill him immediately.

Execution in a brutal way is what he deserves.

If lives for the next 48 hrs, then woo onto the police and government.

RIP to him.
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Oju4190: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good move....but am still waiting to hear that the guy dat burst a traffic police head with bottle has been arrested
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
embarassed embarassed

So sad.
But to think,who knows how beautiful her wife to be is, people whom she did things with in the past,many heart breaks,

All this and more contributes to possible assassination of a person.

RIP to the young lad.

If found guilty,let the vigilante man face the full wrath of law
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oju4190:
Good move....but am still waiting to hear that the guy dat burst a traffic police head with bottle has been arrested
he has!

Check well
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by preciousmetals: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Umahi and his Ebube Aturu na Ewu vigilante have started work
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by donem: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
What an unfortunate Situation!
Besides, Very ugly looking Gun.
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by preciousmetals: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Na that kind of gun dey tear person into pieces
donem:
What an unfortunate Situation!

Besides, Very ugly looking Gun.
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
What type of rusty dane gun is this
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Akharmony: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omo see as the gun wicked & rugged..
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
I don't trust the friend that went to the wake with him, his narration and ability to at least solely rescue his friend to the hospital had made him a suspect
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Photo of the murderer
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
keep perceiving nonsense, don't go and get a job you troll.
This dead guy in question could even be more righteous and better than you.
We're all alive by God's grace so stop disgracing Christianity with your Rubbish comments
angry Christians/christianity is NOT like other religion who will behead him for any comment

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by chukwuaustin(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Faber:
That's EbubeAgu testing the microphone

EbubeAgu men done begin job. That's how they will use EbubeAgu to Finnish our people

Say no to EbubeAgu
Say no to Fulani janjaweedism

#ESNforever
RIP to the dead cry cry cry
ESN are nonenities... Ebube Agu for life
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by seniorgozman(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rip to the deseased, but that gun will send someone to hell one way
Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by hstar: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
enigma1122:
na true to keep friends na problem for me I b one man mopol I dey go solo
Same here
One man mafia

Just small circle of intellectual friends

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Such an unfortunate death!
I Perceive that his death has more to do with Spiritual than physical.
I Perceive that he has been taken away Spiritually before this Physical incident that led to his death.
Hebrews 11 Vs 3..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) / NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.