Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding (43684 Views)

4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) / Woman Commits Suicide Over Friend’s Unpaid LAPO Loan In Ibadan / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by NCBLOG: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
A Bride-To-Be has reportedly died by suicide in Northern Nigeria after her groom died one week before their wedding, Reports.

The Wedding was supposed to hold on Oct. 22, 2023. From The Information Gathered By , Sadly, the groom died a week prior and the wedding was cancelled on Saturday, Oct. 14.

The bride then committed suicide on the same day.

She was said to have gone to bed alongside her father but didn't wake up.

She reportedly left a suicide note.

See Reactions As Obtained By Below:

2 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by NCBLOG: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Because Of Marriage Wahala, She Kill Herself

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by GOFRONT(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nawaoo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
GOFRONT:
Nawaoo

See More Photos @ www.. com
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by victorclean(f): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
They died because price of rice and other food items has skyrocketed and druggie want to borrow another money 💰.

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by NFBI: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
The odd world
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by alphaconde(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Things people do for love that does not exist.

u die for love only to find out love does not exist.

may perpetual light shine on them

14 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Misterc(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
alphaconde:
Things people do for love that does not exist.
u die for love only to find out love does not exist.
may perpetual light shine on them
You see that PERPETUAL LIGHT wey u write so .... E no suppose shine on her.... When the light was shining on her..... She used the light to get the things she used in committing suicide... Now she's dead... She didn't think about the pains and suffering her family will be passing through because of her thoughtlessness...... I Don't Trust People That Are Always Under The Throes Of Emotions.... They can do and undo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by pol23: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is really sad .
What’s the biggest price you can pay for love.
Most men pay their masculinity.
I don’t know about most women, but I’d say my wife pay her time and resources.
But this girl give it all…
Foolish as it may seems…. It’s a proof that real love exist.
This is the practical meaning of “how do I live without you” “how do I breath without you by my side”, “I will die for you, lay down my love for you”.
But I assume it’s stupid and selfish of her to not consider her family member and parent.
Love is wicked and dangerous…
I don see where a bad b!tch, like real bad one , won commit suicide on top an ordinary guy.
Love still remains a beautiful thing .

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Chibuzoripob: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
sad
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by jaydeeking(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chai
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by iamtardey: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Abi bawo 👍
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Ugaboy: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Suicide may not be your option...but life and challenges can make it an option...some call it spirit.

It pains they can't bear to stay alive... You may see hope, but some may not see it.

Things are going well for you or not as hard as your neighbors, suicide heals, tears heal... humans don't care...we care much about ourselves...

So it's the best...she can think...its well with soul

Trust me...I understand that choice she made...because I understand how life hurts

Heavens heal her...Rest on beautiful soul.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Chibuzoripob: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
embarassed cry sad sad
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Kenosky1: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Foolishness of the highest order, taking your precious life simply because of a man who may have maltreated you and still get involved in extramarital affairs. Doesn't she think that another man may have been interested in having her hand in marriage. Stupid people everywhere. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
angry
Suicide shouldn't be an option. May her soul and that of her husband rest in peace amen .

These litanies of deaths nowadays cannot be unconnected with the emilokon directionless policy. God punish emilokon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Kingray10: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
So sad.
Romeo n Juliet...
But she 4 no die na

6 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by haveMONEY: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Southern girls over to you
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Millimann: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
k
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by pol23: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
NCBLOG:
Because Of Marriage Wahala, She Kill Herself

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS
I’m speechless…
You want glory on top another man’s pain.
I love money too…
But this seems like the height of it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Bahamas95(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
I know it's painful but she shouldn't have committed suicide. These people don't think of their loved ones before indulging in it, even if you don't love yourself there are people that love you.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Sergio103(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
It's so sad

She couldn't bear it embarassed.

But she should have considered the people she's leaving behind.

What will her father now do?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by FreshNotemike: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Omo.
All those years wasted. embarassed
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Dshocker(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
What a sad tale for both families.... It is terrible.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is too sad.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by bigdammyj: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by shadrach77: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
q
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by freemonts87: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chai. RIP
Romeo and Juliet embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Biting Off Girlfriend Lips. Graphic Pics / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim / Fulani Herders Pray At Graveyard Of Their Members Killed In Kaduna By Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.