Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics (18092 Views)

Wish Website Can I Download Nigerian Songs With Cover Art / Meet "Tunesmith": A Nigerian Artist Who Produces Songs With A Mobile Phone / Inspired Gospel Songs With Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by blazepascal(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ishilove:

Mscheeeeeew
go and hear the song you would love it. Kendrick Lamar - bitch don't kill my vibe
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by blazepascal(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
femi4:
Champion by fireboy dml
I be king (I be king) I'm the best my generation ever seen (Ever seen) I came suddenly, I be like NEPA bill (NEPA bill) And ever since, I never miss I've been smashin', I've been killing everything (Everything) From Ikeja to Ojuelegba Bridge ('Legba Bridge) To the many places that I've never been (Never been) Remember this I'm a king I'm a legend in the making
I'm a champion (Champion, champion) (I'm a motherfucking champion) Remember this (Remember this) I'm a king I'm a legend in the making, I'm a champion (Champion, champion) (I'm a motherfucking champion) Remember this (Remember this) I'm a king (I'm a king) I'm a legend in the making, I'm a...
indeed you are a king
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by SammyLeeSneh(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin angry
MejiLoyon:
What about this song

Babalawo Mo wa Bebe. Alugbirin.
Very meaningful song O. It means babalawo cut soap give me.

Since na song dey do you with Wetin dey happen around

Funke!
MejiLoyon:
What about this song

Funke!
MejiLoyon:
What about this song

Funke!
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Richthekid: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
None
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Ishilove: 12:21am On Apr 25, 2021
blazepascal:
go and hear the song you would love it. Kendrick Lamar - bitch don't kill my vibe
I know the yeye song. That's why I hissed
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by ChrisLegacy007: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Post Malone - Paranoid
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by abeliver: 12:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Gremlin : Real talk 2
Gremlin : more than you think
Gremlin : love me
Gremlin : Real talk 1
Gremlin : Real talk 3

infact listen to all Gremlin's song.

this guy is the only the 2nd musicians I've listened to, that doesn't have an average song... number one is obviously Passenger (Rosenberg)
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by abeliver: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2021
Justin Bieber : Love yourself Justin Bieber : Anyone Justin Bieber : lonely
Hillsong United : Oceans
Coldplay : scientist Coldplay : Viva la vida
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by FILEBE(m): 1:02am On Apr 25, 2021
Rogersmith:
Fix you- coldplay

Turning tables- Adele

Linger- The Cranberries

Talk- coldplay

Ayo -Simi

Superheros- The script

Kiss me - sixpence none the richer

My immortal- evanescence

Brother. All th3se songs except 1 were what i use to binge on those years. Cranberies - zombie, just my imagination , Natasha Beningfield - these words. Kelly clarkson - Breakaway. Cold play- fix you, the scientist, strawberry swing. Jason Mraz - i'am yours. Colbie cailat - falling for you . Jason Mraz ft Colbie cailat - lucky. Train - if it's love, hey soul sister. Chris daugtery - , 3 doors down- let me go. Daniel Powter- have a bad day. The corrs - what can i do to make yoy love me. U2 - still havent found what i am looking for. Police ( sting) every step i take. Eric claptop - wonderful tonight. Joshua Radin - friend like you, johm mayer - heartbreak warfare. Micheal buble - just havent met you yet. Dido- life for rent. Nelly furtado - In God's hand. Oriri- sisi Eko, creed - one last breath. Simon and garfunkel - sound of silence. Age Beeka - Angelica . Jack Ingram - youngrr years. Billy Joel - River of dreams.....

Damn!!! Lots of good memories attached to these songs . What happened to good songs being played on the radio ? The lyrics of these songs bring goosebumps and the rythymic flow too. Always something one can relate with. ALSO all old country music songs have great lyrics . Talk of songs by Kenny Rogers, Don Williams, willie Nelson, John Denver, Tanya Tucker, Hank william Jr, Johnny Cash.....

1 Like

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Rogersmith(m): 5:31am On Apr 25, 2021
FILEBE:

Brother. All th3se songs except 1 were what i use to binge on those years. Cranberies - zombie, just my imagination , Natasha Beningfield - these words. Kelly clarkson - Breakaway. Cold play- fix you, the scientist, strawberry swing. Jason Mraz - i'am yours. Colbie cailat - falling for you . Jason Mraz ft Colbie cailat - lucky. Train - if it's love, hey soul sister. Chris daugtery - , 3 doors down- let me go. Daniel Powter- have a bad day. The corrs - what can i do to make yoy love me. U2 - still havent found what i am looking for. Police ( sting) every step i take. Eric claptop - wonderful tonight. Joshua Radin - friend like you, johm mayer - heartbreak warfare. Micheal buble - just havent met you yet. Dido- life for rent. Nelly furtado - In God's hand. Oriri- sisi Eko, creed - one last breath. Simon and garfunkel - sound of silence. Age Beeka - Angelica . Jack Ingram - youngrr years. Billy Joel - River of dreams.....

Damn!!! Lots of good memories attached to these songs . What happened to good songs being played on the radio ? The lyrics of these songs bring goosebumps and the rythymic flow too. Always something one can relate with. ALSO all old country music songs have great lyrics . Talk of songs by Kenny Rogers, Don Williams, willie Nelson, John Denver, Tanya Tucker, Hank william Jr, Johnny Cash.....
Healthy taste of music you got there bro. These days I wonder how this generation got used to songs that lacks rich lyrics.
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by blazepascal(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Ishilove:
I know the yeye song. That's why I hissed
ok
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by liveyourlife007(m): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Let Her Go / Passenger
Well, you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing home Only know you love her when you let her go And you let her go
Staring at the bottom of your glass Hoping one day you'll make a dream last But dreams come slow, and they go so fast
You see her when you close your eyes Maybe one day, you'll understand why Everything you touch surely dies
But you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing home Only know you love her when you let her go
Staring at the ceiling in the dark Same old empty feeling in your heart 'Cause love comes slow, and it goes so fast
Well, you see her when you fall asleep But never to touch and never to keep 'Cause you loved her too much, and you dived too deep
Well, you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing home Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go Oh, oh, mm, oh And you let her go Oh, oh, uh, uh Well, you let her go
'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing home Only know you love her when you let her go
'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing home Only know you love her when you let her go And you let her go
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by liveyourlife007(m): 5:58am On Apr 27, 2021
Let Her Go / Passenger

Well, you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing home Only know you love her when you let her go And you let her go

Staring at the bottom of your glass Hoping one day you'll make a dream last But dreams come slow, and they go so fast
You see her when you close your eyes Maybe one day, you'll understand why Everything you touch surely dies

But you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing home Only know you love her when you let her go

Staring at the ceiling in the dark Same old empty feeling in your heart 'Cause love comes slow, and it goes so fast
Well, you see her when you fall asleep But never to touch and never to keep 'Cause you loved her too much, and you dived too deep

Well, you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing home Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go Oh, oh, mm, oh And you let her go Oh, oh, uh, uh Well, you let her go
'
Cause you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing home Only know you love her when you let her go
'

Cause you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing home Only know you love her when you let her go And you let her go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-square vs Styl-Plus / Christmas Songs In Nigerian Laguage / Rap Verse You Love By A Naija Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.