Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments (18354 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Jessicaos(f): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Na so

1 Like

Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by pansophist(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good news.

Anything that will facilitate the dissolution and disintegration of the zoo is good news as far as I'm concern.

5 Likes

Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by nlreserve: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
pansophist:
Good news.

Anything that will facilitate the dissolution and disintegration of the zoo is good news as far as I'm concern.
@Omoslim26 will not like your comment
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Patrioticman007(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
triple996:
good news .
this means ESN can continue their madness in Igbo land grin

You mean unknown Nyamiris ?.
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Iamdemola1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-cash-for-police-ig-baba-laments/

Acting Inspector-General of Police Alkali Usman Baba cool down now na only two weeks

he is already setting up looting machinery
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Blesyn22(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
SmartProf:
Check their pockets Oga, it's full of N50 notes.

Bros!!!

How sure are you? Maybe e pass N50 notes
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Pyroex(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
cheesy

No more road blocks...
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless IPOB
God bless ESN
God bless unknown gunmen

Even miyetti Allah were lamenting that ESN chased them out of ebonyi.
ESN will deal ruthlessly with them.

We are waiting for the full military invasion just so we can all fall out to real war and end this useless country once and for all.

1 Like

Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Blesyn22(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin grin grin
design104:
Where una dey see this money?
Police don dey follow una ask the question now. grin
grin
design104:
Where una dey see this money?
Police don dey follow una ask the question now. grin

1 Like

Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Iamdemola1:

The same Reps he's begging for funds are the ones busy stealing the money from source via fake Chinese loans, refinery upgrades, contracts etc
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by betcoin10: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Are you Lossing alot in betting? Get this VIP sure betting app with 80% daily winning... Check my signature and WhatsApp me if you're interested. App is affordable and Price is negotiable...
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by kiltoko1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
No wonder they are collecting 50 cash anyhow
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Akpangbo: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
He has just come to steal his own.
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Omoslim26: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:

grin
nlreserve:

Do you want me to prove to you that you don't have sense��
if them born you well say yes���
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Omoslim26: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
Things fall apart. I'm glad no more roger in the east, my in-laws place since the saint unknown gunmen have been tormenting them. I only pity @Omoslim26 whose relatives are many in the police
grin
nlreserve:
Things fall apart. I'm glad no more roger in the east, my in-laws place since the saint unknown gunmen have been tormenting them. I only pity @Omoslim26 whose relatives are many in the police

Ewu I don't have anyone in the police ooo, you can call on ugm to check the household of your lord and savior ��
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Iamdemola1:

They have stolen everything in this country! The crushing crushed IGP should be invited for questioning. Nigeria is down or on going down process. Stopping the Extortion in the Southeast really affected all of them including Abuja. Southeast had been founding police indirectly while they keep killing those feeding and feeding them.

1 Like

Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by wogamzy: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
shocked
lastmessenger:
Because you are no longer collecting your 50 naira from motorist
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
The Police is super underfunded.

With climate change, an average Police officer looks like a uniformed immigrant under the sun searching for peanuts to go home with. Their presence no longer commands fear as they have to survive within an organization he/she normally was not qualified to be there.

When you offer policing job to a bunch of illiterates with the social complex of a defeatist, you are building up a brigade of bandits and preparing to decide who to serve between Gov and Self.

There is no other solution to Nigeria's Security Architecture that is separate from the natural state of government in nature, it is called Confederal System aka Self Governance. Allow Each State to have their State Police Architecture and allow them to mine their lands, till their soil, harness their air to generate their resources and put their money in their pocket and give acceptable tax to Abuja, it is what USA and China and other great nations practice.

Nigeria needs a revolution or may be another shock, like a war or rioting to fast track the country to Cyber Age - The Aquarian Age. You do not allow a bunch of biased trained nomadic Elites take your resources and share with owners of oil companies and share the balance to your politicians who also pocket the cash leaving you all to your reduced existence.

In essence, there is no way to fix the Police. Funding will NEVER do it, because apart from Federal Budgets, states also buy them gadgets, but these people are not motivated enough, so you need States to recruit their thieves to protect their properties, when a thief protects, no thief can steal from another thief, so this is me calling average of Nigerians a thief - who hasn't stolen a piece of meat from a pot or sibling grin

National Dialogue on taking the Politicians out of Economic Management, they are mostly fools. Design a Business Environment that is Free Market to all, not giving cheaper dollars to Dangote, BUA and Co, to import machinery cheaply and run small competitors out of business.

Illiterates have become more deadly powerful than the Educated Elites, and the educated elites have now realised its easier to receive the looted cash as funding capital and be a surrogate than helping the Country, so there is no loyalty to the Country anymore.

This is the last chance to actually have a national dialogue on these issues, if this country survives till 2023 without a Dialogue, the next Government will either use Executive Powers or the country will crumble and Biafra will break away.

This is not a Prophecy, it is a guarantee based on apparent evolving parameters.

So long.....

2 Likes

Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by jacoik(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
SmartProf:
Check their pockets Oga, it's full of N50 notes.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mad ooooo. omo I don die here
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Reference(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
That is what a goverment exists for. To look at its resources and tailor incidents accordingly. It doesn't go around lighting fires all over society and ignoring smouldering embers. That is what we call "The State of the Nation". The ability of governance to function effectively and the leadership necessary to ensure it is not overwhelmed.

Britain looked at the capacity of the NHS for example during Covid and implemented preventive policies to ensure its primary health care system did not crash. Brazil's leadership on the other hand sticks to its regrettable sentiment till today and its health system has crashed with overwhelming wartime like casualties.

There is no nation in the world that can hospitalise its entire population so it ensures its citizens are healthy. No nation that can give food packs to its entire citizens so it ensures its economy ticks along and there is no nation that can warehouse all its citizens in prison so it ensures justice prevails.

Only in Nigeria the leadership thinks it can continue in its disastrous sectional, ethnic, nepotistic, autocratic ways of governance and not expect a dysfunctional state, and a resuktant social and economic meltdown leading to the viral outbreaks of lawlessness that has overwhelmed the security services.

If all of us down patriotism and resort to self help like our government is always keen on doing how many policemen and prisons will they be able deploy. The police is out resourced simply because of poor leadership and bad governance, simple. Improve leadership and the majority of causatives of anti societal ills will be contained.

1 Like

Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
At this rate Nigeria police may soon turn to banditry to support their operation.
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Grace001: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Why na, this isn’t right.

CBN should print money for the police, our security agencies can’t be short of cash

Or else they will turn to robbers and descend on masses (Commercial drivers are in trouble, commercial bike riders are in śhit)

Emeifele you attention is needed here Please print 5b Naira for the police commission
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by traihit: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Godchosen001:
There will be more than cash for police when Tinubu get there

I'm very sure this picture you've been posting is a form of sarcasm. Yeah, keep being sarcastic in that format so that Nigerians won't fall again into the same trap they're in.
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by akilo1: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oga road block na e sure pass 50× 170million = nigerians go get sense by force ...sai baba
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Faithfulness88: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
No cash for Police.Even Zenith Bank for abuja throughout today person no fit he withdraw cash from bank
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Faithfulness88: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Not to talk of Nigeria Police.Dem say no network God help us for this country
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Godchosen001: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
traihit:

I'm very sure this picture you've been posting is a form of sarcasm. Yeah, keep being sarcastic in that format so that Nigerians won't fall again into the same trap they're in.
God Will over bless you.
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by tnerro1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
What of the ones from check points?
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by kayusely70(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Finally Godwin Obaseki’s statement about printing of 60B is correct. APC has finally run Nigeria to the ground. Officially, Nigeria is broke!
That's an understatement!
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by VictorUSA(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
These our politicians are so corrupt and dirty-minded that they cant fund security agencies, but will fund their useless jihadists terrorists from the north. Baba, tell ur boys 2 stop collecting our 50nairas
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by VictorUSA(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Just Wow
What genre of writing do u specialize in?
Re: No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments by Seniorwriter(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
VictorUSA:
What genre of writing do u specialize in?

I'm best with Creative & Content writing
..howbeit tell me your need and see it delivered in good time frame as long as you can foot my fee charge.

Deep Quote
The taste of a pudding is in the eating!

@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dipo Awojide Reacts To Threats, Accusations Because Of His Political Choice / Electricity: How Do I Know The Band I Am On? / The Deceptions In 2016 Budget By Remi Oyeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.