Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Possible Job Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Possible Job Scam? (224 Views)

QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam / Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso / Job Scam: Woman Arrested For Selling Fake ECOWAS Employment Worth Over N47m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Job Scam? by Andyvilly: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Good day everyone, my friend who has been searching for job saw an advertisement on sportybet for the position of a manager which he applied, and he started chatting with the poster of the job position on LinkedIn who requested for his phone number, sportybet account details (password and phone number) and he should make sure he deposits on the account with his bank card before he will be considered for the interview. please nairalanders help me advice him.
Re: Possible Job Scam? by henrybomb(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Andyvilly:
Good day everyone, my friend who has been searching for job saw an advertisement on sportybet for the position of a manager which he applied, and he started chatting with the poster of the job position on LinkedIn who requested for his phone number, sportybet account details (password and phone number) and he should make sure he deposits on the account with his bank card before he will be considered for the interview. please nairalanders help me advice him.
100% scam he should run away
Re: Possible Job Scam? by anitabella: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2021
Scam....first they will change ur username and password..then You money will be wipe from your bank account to ur sportybet account... Then it will be transferred to their person bank account.

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas / We Are Looking For FREELANCE Blockchain Writers! / Energy Talent Program- Start Your Journey To Becoming A Solar Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.