Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. (10100 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. / 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Igwe9(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
igbsam:

I Hope those bloody CPC supporters on Nairaland chanting BB is the change we need are reading all this. Shedding of innocent blood just for their own greed. God would punish them one by one. Bakare don dey get him own share. I support no party, but i think Buhari & CPC have gone far. If buhari comes into power, lives would mean nothing to him. May God Avenge the death of those who were innocently murdered for their own greed. angry
For where! They are all the same, the same blood flow s in them.
Yet to see them comment on this thread.
Bunch of losers.
Adieu Brother
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by flyndolphin(m): 12:48am On Apr 24, 2011
[b][/b]It is so sad, Nigeria just lost a hero, a true patriot who would rather die than be a party to CPC's election malpractice. His thugs were busy stuffing ballot boxes in the north and killing innocent people yet he still had the effontry to scream blue murder. BUHARI CAN YOU READ THIS? DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS? I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL! YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY. May the great corper's soul rest in peace. This should be a rallying cry to stand against these animals at all cost, they are losing and they know it cry
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Chemmzy(f): 2:00am On Apr 24, 2011
My heart bleeds, i'm so short of words, what a useless people, isn't it be better if this country is splited and we'll know who is who?, because this one that innocent people are being killed is nothing to write home about, If Nysc programme can not be stopped, then let every corper serve his/her father's land in their states? I feel so much for those who had lost their lives, the hope of their parent, Haaa Nigeria!,

(From the bottom of my heart with tears) Buhari!, You shall never experience peace again in ur life, different kind of ailments shall make ur house their permanent apartment, Up to ur 30th generation shall know no joy and happiness because you cut short the joy and happiness of some families, Joy will not know ur house again
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by mmuoado(m): 4:08am On Apr 24, 2011
its high time people start taking responsibility for their actions.imagine a serving corps member being slaughtered like this,its quite unfortunate,very. "enough is enough", cant bring back the chap or fish out those involved in this. IF WE CAN BE SERIOUS SINCERELY,ALL THESE NORTHERN MADNESS WILL END!
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by chocobunny(f): 5:55am On Apr 24, 2011
My friends, painful isn't even the word to describe this.
cry
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by vladimiros: 5:59am On Apr 24, 2011
what troubles me is that these northerners leave in peace in the south and even monopolise some businesses. some even acts as guards in our homes we dont mal treat them. so why do we deserve this. thyey would never take thier anger upon themselves WHY?

pigs cant think to save their lives
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2011
It takes a lot to move me, but this sad report almost brings a tear to my eye. An innocent, defenceless youg man, killed in a senseless act of violence. I weep for his mother, his father, and his siblings.

I pray for him to find eternal peace, the same peace he was denied on this earth.

RIP my brother.
cry cry
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by tlo(f): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2011
This is so sad!! embarassed. all corp members involved in this exercise are so brave. How can this happen??
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Wislet(f): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2011
@naijangel7, you speak like a mad dog. A great pity u happen to be female too. I only feel for those around you. U dont deserve someone wit class speaking with u, cos obviously u will NEVER comprehend. As for your mad rants, they are automatically yours. You speak like a demented woman not knowing who u're talking to. Dont bring a lasting curse upon yourself.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by 1025: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2011
blaming pdp and the northerners will never solve these problems. i am from imo state that is to say that i am an igboman.
pdp told us they had a zoning system where every region will have to participate in the presidency. we saw the yorubas came and finish 8 uninterupted yrs. the same yorubas gave powers back to the northerners but non of us here is asking why the northerners cannot be allowed to do 8 yrs just like the yorubas. whenever ur right is denied, wickedness results. somebody somewhere is remote controlling this nation and my prayer is that God will visit anyone who is behind these problems. let the blood of ukeoma and others who died in this election be on the head of whosever is behind these controverises. may that one never see peace in his live.
how can a family explaining training their child in this useless country in school only to loose him to a free and fair election.
may his soul rest in peace and God will grant this family and other the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Limaoscar: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

clear evidence of who rig the elections, not only did they rig, after that, they killed the young man in cold blood!! blood on the hands of buhari and the cpc!!!

blood on the hands of buhari and the cpc!!!

Please re-write to read blood on the hands of buhari, BAKARE and the cpc!!!

Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by assetstrip(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
Firstly R.I.P to the fallen heroes, coz thats what they are in my book. Can i ask what the purpose of the NYSE is really, don't you think it has become obsolete in a country where sacrifice is hardly recognized? Christians and southerners particularly have never been a threat to the northerners, instead they have enhanced their host communities. I don't buy the excuse of illiteracy and ignorance, in any civil society there is decency, empathy and tolerance. u don't need to be educated or be religious to have these qualities, so i ask myself what is really wrong with these Almajiris and their so called educated leaders who prompt them?
The FG needs to have this discussion out in the open inorder to find a way of preventing the eternal crisis of mass lynchings of christians and southerners in the North.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by petme: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2011
what a sad story.
But the Question to me and you is that are we just going to fold our arms and watch incidents like this repeat itself over and over again or are we going to rise up and do something.
the post below is for you to read and make your own contributions.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-653490.0.html#msg8194603
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by naijangel7(f): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
Wislet:

@naijangel7, you speak like a mad dog. A great pity u happen to be female too. I only feel for those around you. U dont deserve someone wit class speaking with u, cos obviously u will NEVER comprehend. As for your mad rants, they are automatically yours. You speak like a demented woman not knowing who u're talking to. Dont bring a lasting curse upon yourself.

You are a shameless mugu who doesn't know when to cower away in shame. If you support rigging why do you describe it as a curse when it is wished for your life? I'm sure you complain about the terrible state Nigeria is in with the rest of us, yet you attack me for speaking out against rigging for any reason. You feel for those around me? I wish you knew my life. Na only NL fit join me and people like you. Low life trash olodo. Duck fowl agwagwa like you. Shut up and seek a life.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Wislet(f): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
Keep quiet little girl. From ur rants & insults <not only toward me, but Men as well> u have shown us who u are. And where did i say i supported rigging? Dont talk lik a baby. And pls stop reducing yourself, u are female. Have some self-respect, Not talking like your mouth is leaking. I got important things 2 do than reply ur banters. Bye. Have fun.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by naijangel7(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
Wislet:

Keep quiet little girl. From your rants & insults <not only toward me, but Men as well> u have shown us who u are. And where did i say i supported rigging? Dont talk lik a baby. And pls stop reducing yourself, u are female. Have some self-respect, Not talking like your mouth is leaking. I got important things 2 do than reply your banters. Bye. Have fun.

Well,you just replied, O worshipper of men. Your words speak for themselves "but men as well", what has that got to do with anything? As a woman i shouldn't have an opinion abi? 100% stone age olodo . Go back and read where u said i must be a BB supporter and implied that i support a Nigeria plagued by violence, just because i spoke out against someone who said he rigged for GEJ. You suffer from selective amnesia obviously. Agbaya. Comot for road abeg, smelly old thing.

In all your matured wisdom you didn't see it fit to say anything to the person who said he rigged (probably because he's a man grin) rather you faced me. The rigger hasn't even replied to my post, na you be voltron. Correct agbaya!

And thanks, by the way, i ALWAYS have fun  cheesy cheesy
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Wislet(f): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2011
naijangel7:

Well,you just replied, O worshipper of men. Your words speak for themselves "but men as well", what has that got to do with anything? As a woman i shouldn't have an opinion abi? 100% stone age olodo . Go back and read where u said i must be a BB supporter and implied that i support a Nigeria plagued by violence, just because i spoke out against someone who said he rigged for GEJ. You suffer from selective amnesia obviously. Agbaya. Comot for road abeg, smelly old thing.

In all your matured wisdom you didn't see it fit to say anything to the person who said he rigged (probably because he's a man grin) rather you faced me. The rigger hasn't even replied to my post, na you be voltron. Correct agbaya!

And thanks, by the way, i ALWAYS have fun  cheesy cheesy
shut up already girl. Haba! Ur mouth stil running? Even if he said he rigged, is that reason enough to curse him?? Must ur mouth always vomit curses? And for ur knowledge, i dont worship anybody. I referred to 'men' cos u obviously sound like someone dat runs ur mouth on fellow ladies, but at least u should hav some decorum wen it comes to men (if at all u can help yourself). Do u hear yourself talk at all? Gutter language, like a stark illiterate. Education is supposed to hav taught u some manners girl. Or dont u have one? Shh!!! Stop talking.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by naijangel7(f): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2011
Wislet:

shut up already girl. Haba! your mouth stil running? Even if he said he rigged, is that reason enough to curse him?? Must your mouth always vomit curses? And for your knowledge, i dont worship anybody. I referred to 'men' cos u obviously sound like someone dat runs your mouth on fellow ladies, but at least u should hav some decorum wen it comes to men (if at all u can help yourself). Do u hear yourself talk at all? Gutter language, like a stark illiterate. Education is supposed to hav taught u some manners girl. Or dont u have one? Shh!!! Stop talking

Make me, old fool. Someone's already rigging so how can my wishing him more rigging be a curse? Doesn't it mean he cursed himself? What has your own education taught you? To fear men? Capital mugu. Decorum your head. Learn to mind your business if u have any, re.ta.rd!
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Bisijohn: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2011
I think it is high time to scrap NYSC scheme, or to review the entire scheme. The lives of our educated Youths, heavily invested on could no longer be guaranteed in the strange land where they serve. I call on President Jonathan to start the process immediately.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Finland(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
We should not Judge the Northerners by the misbehavior of the few. Just as we don't judge the Yorubas by the misbehavior of OPC. These people that maimed and killed are just a fraction of the northerners. This kind of thought will not help Nigeria as a nation. The federal Government failed. That is what we should look at.No adequate security nation wide
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Wislet(f): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2011
naijangel7:

Make me, old fool. Someone's already rigging so how can my wishing him more rigging be a curse? Doesn't it mean he cursed himself? What has your own education taught you? To fear men? Capital mugu. Decorum your head. Learn to mind your business if u have any, re.ta.rd!
Now i can confirm u're from de gutter. Anybody that can't make a coherent statement without resorting to foul language is to be pitied. Wont be surprised u run ur mouth on ur elders too. Sorry.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Wislet(f): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2011
Pls good people dont mind de exchanges. Sorry for de derailing. It is too bad a topic wil come up & it is almost difficult to interact without som persons using foul language on others. Anonymity right? Anyways, peace to everyone.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by naijangel7(f): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2011
Wislet:

Pls good people dont mind de exchanges. Sorry for de derailing. It is too bad a topic wil come up & it is almost difficult to interact without som persons using foul language on others. Anonymity right? Anyways, peace to everyone.

You obviously don't know the meaning of shame. Take your bad breath elsewhere. Good riddance.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by chux76(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2011
Naijangel and Wislet,you too should be ashamed of yourselves, Raining abuses on each other while others are discussing and lamenting on the tragic happenings in the country. Abeg make una stop the exchange. We lost YOUTHS that are supposed to be LEADERS of "2moro" I wonder when that 2moro will come,when the likes of BUHARI will never let night fall and usher in the 2moro, Ukeoma's blood will surely CHASE,PURSUE AND TORMENT his killers and their families for generations to come.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by icool4uus: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
One minute silence for the souls of the departed. if i may ask, what do the northerners have that they think they are really relevant! slaughthering the lives of innocent southners just to air thier views! this is barbaric

Arise Oh Compatriots, Nigeria's call obey. direct our leaders to wake up and face these injustice. they most not be left unpunished.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by uglybetty: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
Rest in peace dear brother!
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by yemi2005(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
Pease make sure the sinners are not going unpunished

Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by chibe: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
this fucking bastards called northerners shld go to hell bunch of hypocrites and no good individuals.y kill some one who is very helpless and defenceless. i feel for him and all d sufferin he went tru. anyway wld like d govt to honour dat guy for he deserves honour
shocked
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by georgesylva(m): 12:36am On Apr 29, 2011
who i feel most sori 4 is tunde bakare who has soiled his name gettin himself involved in politics and buhari in d 1st place. Would he say he's not aware of d rigging and killings perpetrated by his supporters. God help him.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by lolade3: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2011
bakare should be ashammed of associating himself with those animals, who are still 2000yrs behind civilization, d NYSC should b at one's state of origin or residence nt where these black & dirty APES kill because of tuwo a politician is going to give dem every night
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by veravee: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2011
To all my fellow corp members out there, i was really impressed with your efforts. Bravo to u all! despite all the threats to rig the election, register under aged and unaccredited voters. i was a victim as well but to God be the glory that 2day am alive to give thanks to him.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by manugbo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
I hear say ATIKU congratulated Jonathan and also begged him to unite the country.

This one na medicine after death.   I suggest that he go talk to those useless, beast almajiris, rather than sending this message of unity thru Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uncertainty Trails Bailout Fund In Imo / Madam Jonathan And Her English / Abdulsalami - The North Will Recover In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.