Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode (37086 Views)

I'm Full-blooded Ijaw Man And We're Bold, Courageous - Fubara Tells Critics / A Cold-blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-kayode / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by Friend22(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
backtalkG:

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10159373955922210/

I expected nothing less from this drugs-snifing gap toothed orangutan which many zombies will readily line up behind to even insult their mothers.
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by Friend22(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
abfemi163:
I wish you really know who these Northerners are
Save face ke
The North is the major source of Nigeria's problem

Coming from someone who most certainly never really travelled out from his state.
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by abfemi163: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
I was born in kano state sir
Am from kogi state sir
If what i said is a lie
God sees us and let him b the judge
Friend22:

Coming from someone who most certainly never really travelled out from his state.
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by IpobAntidote: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
NobleRace:

We don't worship humans. The Creator is he who delivered the work of salvation by Himself in human form.

I ask you. He who was born of a virgin. Never committed sin. Created an animal. Gave life to the animal. Called a Messaih (saviour) and is said to come back again. Is he an ordinary being?

You worship Mohammed, that's why you can kill for him. This is the same Mohammed who confessed before his death that he does not know the fate that may befall him.

You follow and kill for a man who himself never knew where he was going.

Mumu, we don't worship Muhammed, see how dumb you are. We worship Allah/God. Muhammed is just his messenger. See how ignorant you are, talking about a religion that you are clueless of.
You on the other hand worship Jesus, a human being like you. Worship your pastorprenual GO/Apostle of you like. That's your fvcking problem.
Now STFU and FVCK off.
Done responding to a delusional reta@ded brainwashed religious zombie like you.
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by NobleRace: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Mumu, we don't worship Muhammed, see how dumb you are. We worship Allah/God. Muhammed is just his messenger. See how ignorant you are, talking about a religion that you are clueless of.
You on the other hand worship Jesus, a human being like you. Worship your pastorprenual GO/Apostle of you like. That's your fvcking problem.
Now STFU and FVCK off.
Done responding to a delusional reta@ded brainwashed religious zombie like you.

You can see how violent you are in each of your responses. It's not you. It's the spirit of your religion.

Yes, I said you worship Mohammed because you kill for him. Perhaps, you don't know. 'Worship' isn't just an act of bowing down to someone in adoration. It is an art of expressing in action or words, the value of that person above other human beings.

You kill for Mohammed, so you worship Mohammed. That's it. Both you and Mohammed will suffer the same fate. I repeat, no murderer shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Right now in your heart, you'll be looking for me to kill because you feel I've insulted Mohammed, isn't it? Yeah, that shows you're a worshipper of Mohammed. You don't need to bow down to him.

Islam is a religion that keeps its adherents through a tradition of fear. The fear of being killed. There's no salvation in Islam. The major agenda of Islam is conquest. To get more proselytes and boast that Islam is the fastest growing religion.

Now, compare that to the utmost agenda of Christianity. We make our boasts in that more souls are being saved from hell.

Repent dear. There is no repentance after death. Don't be deceived! Some of us have been there; and we know that Islam is a satanic agenda to make many candidates for hell.

Look, you need the touch of God. Ordinary words cannot save a lost soul. Only the illumination of the Holy Spirit can bring a hell-bound slave into the embrace of a loving Saviour.

1 Like

Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by IpobAntidote: 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
[s]
NobleRace:

You can see how violent you are in each of your responses. It's not you. It's the spirit of your religion.

Yes, I said you worship Mohammed because you kill for him. Perhaps, you don't know. 'Worship' isn't just an act of bowing down to someone in adoration. It is an art of expressing in action or words, the value of that person above other human beings.

You kill for Mohammed, so you worship Mohammed. That's it. Both you and Mohammed will suffer the same fate. I repeat, no murderer shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Right now in your heart, you'll be looking for me to kill because you feel I've insulted Mohammed, isn't it? Yeah, that shows you're a worshipper of Mohammed. You don't need to bow down to him.

Islam is a religion that keeps its adherents through a tradition of fear. The fear of being killed. There's no salvation in Islam. The major agenda of Islam is conquest. To get more proselytes and boast that Islam is the fastest growing religion.

Now, compare that to the utmost agenda of Christianity. We make our boasts in that more souls are being saved from hell.

Repent dear. There is no repentance after death. Don't be deceived! Some of us have been there; and we know that Islam is a satanic agenda to make many candidates for hell.

Look, you need the touch of God. Ordinary words cannot save a lost soul. Only the illumination of the Holy Spirit can bring a hell-bound slave into the embrace of a loving Saviour.

[/s]

Mumu idiot. I said GET LOST. Your brainwashing is complete. ZOMBIE
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by NobleRace: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

Mumu idiot. I said GET LOST. Your brainwashing is complete. ZOMBIE

Smiles. From your response, we already know who was brainwashed.

What does Islam do? Brainwashing of course, through unfruitful recitations that have no meaning to those reciting it. It begins from childhood to adulthood. What's that called? Indoctrination. Brainwashing!

1 Like

Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by seangy4konji: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
we all know the guy is a terrorist..majority oh the people under buhari are jihadist...

the country has had no peace since he came to power...look around you....a whole Nigeria....poverry capital like syria and afghan...a whone Nigeria.
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by musajo1(m): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2021
FFK is such a monster every time he talks it is just one gibberish or the other that comes out of his mouth and his hands are also dirty by always writing bullshit.
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by MoIbrahim: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2021
JosephXavier:
I was shocked when I read the document trending online for the past two days of how the JNI in their meeting in 2010 which was chaired by Sheikh Isa Pantami deliberated on how to murder a sitting governor who later died and the outcome of the investigation till date been inconclusive

The worst is that since the public outcry nothing has been done about it by the presidency

This government have shown us they support terrorism

That we have to share the same country with these extremist is unfortunate

What started as an allegation against Pantami has been reflexively and dumbly converted into a malicious anti-Islamic war, to the benefit of Pantami (Muslims who stood against him before, are now strongly with him). This is the usual way that malicious people lose battles; they jumble and bungle everything because of the deep-seated hatred inside them.

FYI, you have bungled this one too!

It’s Fake: CAN, NSCIA say of document linking Pantami to Yakowa assassination plot
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/456912-its-fake-can-nscia-say-of-document-linking-pantami-to-yakowa-assassination-plot.html
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by JosephXavier: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2021
MoIbrahim:

What started as an allegation against Pantami has been reflexively and dumbly converted into a malicious anti-Islamic war, to the benefit of Pantami (Muslims who stood against him before, are now strongly with him). This is the usual way that malicious people lose battles; they jumble and bungle everything because of the deep-seated hatred inside them.

FYI, you have bungled this one too!

It’s Fake: CAN, NSCIA say of document linking Pantami to Yakowa assassination plot
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/456912-its-fake-can-nscia-say-of-document-linking-pantami-to-yakowa-assassination-plot.html

Anti-islamic?

That's the average mindset of a muslim

They always play the victim card and use religion as object of defence and attack
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by mrkia(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Their warriors Ozakome and Toxic FFK have talked..

They reason along the lines
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by MoIbrahim: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2021
JosephXavier:

Anti-islamic?

That's the average mindset of a muslim

They always play the victim card and use religion as object of defence and attack

Go through the whole posts, including the one you just did and see how you and your likes have been insulting Islam in the name of fighting Pantami.

By the way, the summary of my post is that you can insult Islam or Pantami till thy kingdom come, Pantami is going nowhere because of your deep-seated hatred for Islam and Muslims.

Check my earlier posts I was among those attacking the man. That was before your deep-seated hatred became open, you could not even respond to me without insulting Muslims.

Now I join to say Pantami is going nowhere. Go call your police!
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by Kaysalas(m): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2021
JosephXavier:
I was shocked when I read the document trending online for the past two days of how the JNI in their meeting in 2010 which was chaired by Sheikh Isa Pantami deliberated on how to murder a sitting governor who later died and the outcome of the investigation till date been inconclusive

The worst is that since the public outcry nothing has been done about it by the presidency

Kindly provide me a link of the JNI document
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by Kaysalas(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2021
israelmao:

If you have not watched that video clique where Pantami expressed his extremist views against other faith please do before you set out on hypocritical journey.
Please provide a link to the video
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by Vicilo(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2021
JosephXavier:

Please I need to see this document
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by Vicilo(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=IpobAntidote post=101034902]

Now STFU and FVCK off.
Done responding to a delusional reta@ded brainwashed religious zombie like you. [/quote
]
Please how then do u guys kill ur fellow human for allegedly insulting another human Moham, like d recent one last month in bauchi, setting d young man ablaze right at d center of d community and supervised by their elders for allegedly insulting moha
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by JosephXavier: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Go through the whole posts, including the one you just did and see how you and your likes have been insulting Islam in the name of fighting Pantami.

By the way, the summary of my post is that you can insult Islam or Pantami till thy kingdom come, Pantami is going nowhere because of your deep-seated hatred for Islam and Muslims.

Check my earlier posts I was among those attacking the man. That was before your deep-seated hatred became open, you could not even respond to me without insulting Muslims.

Now I join to say Pantami is going nowhere. Go call your police!

Me and my likes don't support terrorism/terrorists both repentant ones and never will

Good luck with that!!!
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by MoIbrahim: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
JosephXavier:

Me and my likes don't support terrorism/terrorists both repentant ones and never will

Good luck with that!!!

Before you choose to support or oppose something or someone, you need to first get yourself well enlightened (not just from the social media) about how to recognise that thing or that someone.

Wake up to that!
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by israelmao(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kaysalas:

Please provide a link to the video

Just Google video of Pantami on terrorism.
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by JosephXavier: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Before you choose to support or oppose something or someone, you need to first get yourself well enlightened (not just from the social media) about how to recognise that thing or that someone.

Wake up to that!

Please enlighten me on terrorism
Al-Qaeda and Boko Haram

What are their aim and what do they tend to achieve

Why will somebody choose to support them whether in the past or present

Why also all the terrorist organisation are affiliated to one religion
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by MoIbrahim: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
JosephXavier:

Please enlighten me on terrorism
Al-Qaeda and Boko Haram

If you need to be enlightened about these ones, then I can't help you. Just go back to the starting line, your enlightenment is there waiting for you.
Okay?
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by JosephXavier: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
MoIbrahim:

If you need to be enlightened about these ones, then I can't help you. Just go back to the starting line, your enlightenment is there searching for you.
Okay?

Lol

Are you also a cold blooded beast?
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by ikillbrokegirls: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Akamariner:

Pay is 30k, message me on d.sailor1999@gmail.com, i will send you the download link once you made your payment.
I want only dating and relationship niche you dig?
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by MoIbrahim: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
JosephXavier:

Lol

Are you also a cold blooded beast?

Lol!

If your head is shaped as it is, and if you are FFK (Food For Kayode), hunger for food and attention would always cause you disinhibition as it is doing right now.
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
I want only dating and relationship niche you dig?
You will have to filter that out yourself, you may send a testing mail to get those who are interested in your niche.
You will also get a free bulk email sender.
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by JosephXavier: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Lol!

If your head is shaped as it is, and if you are FFK (Food For Kayode), hunger for food and attention would always cause you disinhibition as it is doing right now.

Anyone that supports evil
Evil shall build a castle in his home

Anyone that supports/defend terrorism
Terrorism shall wake him up in the morning and cover the brightness of their moon at night
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by MoIbrahim: 12:27am On Apr 24, 2021
JosephXavier:

Terrorism shall wake him up in the morning and cover the brightness of their moon at night

Amen to your prayer!

2nd Stanza: Anyone that wrongly accuses another man of being a terrorist or a supporter of terrorism, may terrorism and all evils worse than terrorism continue to befall him and his family for generations to come.
Pls say "Amen!".
Re: A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode by MoIbrahim: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2021
JosephXavier:

Amen to your prayer!

2nd Stanza: Anyone that wrongly accuses another man of being a terrorist or a supporter of terrorism, may terrorism and all evils worse than terrorism continue to befall him and his family for generations to come.
Pls say "Amen!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) / Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore / Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.