Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,589 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Isa Pantami: The Outcry Must Intensify - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: The Outcry Must Intensify (172 Views)

Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isa Pantami: The Outcry Must Intensify by Acidiously: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
I have come to the knowledge that we are coming towards the end. The beginning of the end has resumed. The terrorist minister Dr Isa Pantami (may Allah forsake him) is one of the ring leaders of terrorism in the zoo. In fact he script wrote this present terrorism. I bet you that if we probe Dr Isa Pantami, we might finally discover the current Buhari.
The northerners have already tagged it fight against Islam and fight against the North. Their superior numbers at the HOR has already ended the motion for probe and sack. We shall not relent.
GOD BLESS BIAFRA
GOD BLESS MNK
GOD BLESS ESN

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Outcry Must Intensify by PissfulProtester: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mumu people..when you are tired, you will chill..and maybe after a month, you start with Buba Marwa..At least, if you are able to remove, Marwa, you weee enjoy your drugs in peace

Very violent, ungrateful, intolerant, barbaric, hateful, dirty, over-domineering, peace-hating set of people

(1) (Reply)

What is the meaning of BAD LEADER In Your Language? In My Language OLORIBURUKU! / FG Needs Political Will To End Growing Insecurity, Say Eminent Nigerians / Alscon To Commence Operation Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.