Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

“GRS Has Proven That Gender Doesn't Disturb Performance: F.min.of Transportation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “GRS Has Proven That Gender Doesn't Disturb Performance: F.min.of Transportation (169 Views)

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari / INEC IREV Has Proven That Peter Obi Did Not Win 2023 Election / Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“GRS Has Proven That Gender Doesn't Disturb Performance: F.min.of Transportation by Hajardramadan(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2021
“Gbemi Saraki has distinctively and convincingly proven that gender does not interfere with performance” - Federal Ministry of Transportation

In the birthday wish of the Ministry to celebrate the Hon. Minister of State for Transportation, Distinguished Sen. Gbemisola Ruqayyah Saraki, the ministry emphasizes that the Minister has proven to be worthy of the position in all ramification despite her gender.

This is a proof that women are ready and are equipped to take the leading roles in our society.

Re: “GRS Has Proven That Gender Doesn't Disturb Performance: F.min.of Transportation by HellAnus: 1:29pm On May 03, 2021
Buhari is a total failure. Even will agree with me on this. Happy birthday Gbemi

(1) (Reply)

Shiite: Another False Flag Operation In Our Name Uncovered / FG To Raise $250m For National Carrier / The Hunger Strike Guy May Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.