Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED (2815 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Was Shamed For Dressing Naked In Dubai / American Rapper,nicki Minaj Donates $25k To Geoffrey Owen Who Was Shamed / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by AfricanGlitz(f): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbQ3v96itto

When it comes to naming controversial and questionable pastors in Nigeria, Odumeje comes to mind always. His ministry has been ridden with shocking allegations and controversies from day one, and just recently, his connection with ailing comedian Ada Jesus gave birth to yet another controversy. It all started in 2020 after the Imo-based comedian accused Odumeje of stage-managing miracles and having an affair with Rita Edochie. Odumeje may be a self-styled man of God, but that doesn’t change the fact that he is human. He got angry and cursed Ada Jesus. Before anyone could finish saying Jack Robinson, the comedian became bedridden and lost her speech ability due to a deteriorating kidney-related disease.
Afraid for her life, Ada Jesus family took her to Odumeje’s Church to seek forgiveness in April of 2021, but Odumeje refused to forgive her, declaring that no one speaks ill against him and go scot-free. As if that wasn’t enough, Odumeje promised he would spiritually afflict her family, too, causing him to come under heavy criticism from Nigerians, especially Christians who likened him to a fake Christian pastor. 5 days later, Odumeje took a backtrack and finally forgave Ada Jesus, gifting her the sum of 1 million Naira. Sadly, Nigerians are displeased by his gesture and have called on him to prove he is not a fake pastor by healing the comedian.

This begs the question. Who is Odumeje? Why are many Nigerians convinced he is a fake pastor? What is his real connection with Ada Jesus, and why did he forgive her after vowing not to initially?
Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by otipoju(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Can he raise the dead. Heard the lady is now dead.

1 Like

Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by zoeA: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Him don baff?
Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by NATIONALPASTOR: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oyedepo curses people everyday and yet his curses were not effective, so between Odumeje and Oyedepo who get power pass?

1 Like

Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by dangotesmummy: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by Athemisia: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
Oyedepo curses people everyday and yet his curses were not effective, so between Odumeje and Oyedepo who get power pass?
grin
Yoruba and Ibgo war again....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by Cholls(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Athemisia:

grin
my brother I tire o. Everything na war

2 Likes

Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Op, Do U Av Any Proof Dat He Isn't Geniune? I Don't Know Why Nigerians Reason Dis Way. I'm Not In Anyway Taking Side With Him But It's Obvious Dat Nigerians Barely Av Regard 4 M.O.G. What They Can't Say Or Av D Guts To A Juju Chief Priest, They Will Say It To M.O.G. Many People Take Dis People 4 A Fool Or 4 Ride because Of D Nature Of Their Call & Service 4 God. Note: It's Not Every M.O.G U Can Speak Evil Of & Go Scot Free.
Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by pepperdemzombie: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Athemisia:

grin
They are ashamed of their god and derailing the topic. No comment on Odumeje their god. He go soon share rice and sit on top motor dey throw money, dem go still pick am.
Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by pepperdemzombie: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
Ask Rita Edochie and Odumeje to curse you together, twitter and NL go judge the one way strong pass.
We need that Rita Edochie on NL to curse a lot of stupid people.
Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by Prettylima(f): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
what is hidding before us is widely open before God
Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by femi4: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Ask Rita Edochie and Odumeje to curse you together, twitter and NL go judge the one way strong pass.
We need that Rita Edochie on NL to curse a lot of stupid people.
Zombie na your name indeed. Their blessing didn't work for her, you think it was their curses that was responsible

1 Like

Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by Stone03: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Athemisia:

grin

My brother, na only God knows how this inert hatred go end. The hatred between these two is so deep
Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by pepperdemzombie: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
femi4:
Zombie na your name indeed, you my unfortunate, useless and demented mother that didn'tgive me home training. Na from mouth broom dey die go, na from mouth I go die go like Ada for insulting adults just because nobody's blessing is working on my miserable and unfortunate life

Re: Pastor ODUMEJE Shocking Lifestyle & Why He Was SHAMED by Classickj(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
otipoju:
Can he raise the dead. Heard the lady is now dead.
Can your pastor raise the dead

(1) (Reply)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies / Adriana Lima. My Beautiful Angel. / My Dad Still Don’t Support My Music With All Of My Fame And Money — Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.