Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies (2719 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies / Actress Adunni Ade Rocks New Fabulous Look / Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by Instablogger9ja(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2021
Actress Adunni Ade has taken to media to reveals the reason she was blacklisted from acting English movies.

Speaking in an interview with chude Jideonwu, the actress shared the period she battle depression and moving back to Nigeria to begin her acting career.

According to Adunni Ade;

"I feel, I might be wrong, that I was outcasted out of the English movie industry, I won't say 100 percent,".

"But I have had jobs taken away from me, colleagues who have now become big names yank my name off or make lies to producers and EPs on reasons why they should not give me a job.
She added: "Deals, endorsements have been yanked off my feet because they don't know me or they don't like me or I am not their person because they would rather put someone that they are cool with who would give them a cut than me who truly deserves it."

The beautiful yoruba actress further disclosed on the interview how her right to acting was decline after AMVCA nomination.

Watch the video below;
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/actress-adunni-ade-reveals-she-was.html

1 Share

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by Cholls(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2021
my brothers and sisters sey dem swear for Nigeria ni? Why be say every sector for naija na tribal war. To be honest, their is a psychological war going on in this nation I swear down.

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by crossfm: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2021
You might be right madam,but I will say you should work on yourself and brand.

Show business has gone beyond only talent.All over the world only talent can't take you far,but your management team, social media presence and your fan base will take you far.

Another important aspect,is your attitude to work and your relationship with your co-stars.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by Gabe427: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians do have a natural hate for the wealthy or those that went abroad they believe they have it good and shouldn't be dragging roles with they who had to "suffer"

her problem she's good and from a well of background and maybe refused to many with producers to get roles

Las Las she go leave this Nollywood for una

1 Like

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
This country everywhere jaga jaga lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by Janesouthall: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
The one self way no sabi act... Dey complain for here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by ChiefSosa(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters sey dem swear for Nigeria ni? Why be say every sector for naija na tribal war. To be honest, their is a psychological war going on in this nation I swear down.
Natalya is a real waste of time. Naomi got a nice àss
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by Netanya(f): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
To get things done , one needs connection this days in Nigeria
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by meobizy(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Abegi, she should hone her craft. Her acting isn’t nice.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Cholls:
Your picture depicts
Buhari vs Nigerians. Choking us till death.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Only you? Whatsapp bulk messenger, with unlimited international contacts available at 15k
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Cholls:

She's not a fighter..

To be an actress u need beauty--------- she's beautiful

U need to be eloquent------------- she's also Eloquent.

Ma'am work on ur self and strive to reach the top, stop bringing lame excuses.

(1) (Reply)

You don’t pay workers promptly but Spending Money Lavishly Cubana Chief Priest / You / New S#x Video Of Unrepentant Girl Blackchully Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.