Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) (44941 Views)

Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by thebar: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

awon tithes collector gangs

thunder is waiting for you outside

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by YoungAncient1: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Apostle Selman understands the principle if honour; that's why he is rising fast. It is not just about the anointing.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by thebar: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
He is lucky not to have been killed by Terrorist Pantanmi

this guy is defending a whole territory in Zaria. Fulani can't even come near the place..

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by thebar: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

how you take know......
All nigeria pastors are scammers......fingering the brains of their sheep

keep sleeking your fingers dey go.. aboki
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Stepps:

You should listen to Apostle Selman, he is one of a kind.
I have not gone to church in years but you see Apostle Selman and the late Ravi are not in the league of other pastors. They are unique.
Bcus of him I want to repent totally

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
@CuriousMynd

Ogbenni you try but he is [b]not[/b]the senior pastor of CGC, CGC is the venue where Koinonia holds since 2011. Equally they now have a venue in Abuja at 20 P.O.W. Mafemi Cres, Mabushi services holds every Sunday evenings only at this location.

He is the founder and president of the board of Eternity Network International popularly called Koinonia - a meeting put together for balance in the Christian faith. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Great men....more blessings
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
southsouthking:
Kaduna Apostle.
He once said and i quote "The day you knees becomes too far from the ground, is the day your crown will fall off from your head.
Father they call me their pastor, but am still your Boy
This man anointing na over flow. I been think say na pastor ekene (of TFC) be everything for sermon until I listened to AJS.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Romanoff:
See how humble apostle is.

You won't believe he's the one spitting fire with his sermons.

When Omo meet Baba.

Ah Romanoff you Sabi Selman. grin

Lols I sight and salute.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Ah Romanoff you Sabi Selman. grin

Lols I sight and salute.

How I no go Sabi?

Me sef need fire for my life na.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

how you take know......
All nigeria pastors are scammers......fingering the brains of their sheep

You are speaking trash honestly.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Romanoff:

How I no go Sabi?

Me sef need fire for my life na.

Lols, we move higher and greater then.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Apostle joshua selman has been in the ministry for years,a mighty general in our time,he is from jos but his ministry started in zaria. He is a graduate of ahmadu bello university,where he studied chemical engineering.

You need listen to his sermons and see for yourself
His messages are mind boggling. I can remember a sermon on which he share certain divine realities. Chai...it was powerful!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Apostle joshua selman has been in the ministry for years,a mighty general in our time,he is from jos but his ministry started in zaria. He is a graduate of ahmadu bello university,where he studied chemical engineering.

You need listen to his sermons and see for yourself
Na so. I think he should be from lantang LGA
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by akinade28(f): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Interesting, So a lot of Nairalander are familiar with Apostle Selman and his messages

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ficient:

And I am not worthy to even lick their shit

Good to know. You and your likes are the reason these con men keep deceiving gullible people. You are a disgrace!
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Stepps: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Bruno3000:
cool Is that all? I wanted to read something extraordinary, like the way Jesus lived His life while on earth. See, all these pastors are the same, no one speaks and acts dangerously like Jesus. Hope u understand what I mean.
Have you ever listen to him ?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Seakay(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Apostle Joshua Selman! �� Strong Man of God! Your powerful messages has really transformed my life and the way I think. More Grace Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
thebar:

oga i be omoluabi.....
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
thebar:

oga i be omoluabi.....
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
slimman007:

My brother the man has words...Respect Apostle Joshua Selman...I bless the name of the lord for his life

Amen bro
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Check my profile, the foundation was these two men. You are speaking trash honestly.

indeed.....which yeye foundation? Oh, the foundation of tithes collection abi? Nigerian version of xtianity na scam.....
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

indeed.....which yeye foundation? Oh, the foundation of tithes collection abi? Nigerian version of xtianity na scam.....

Day your day. Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by caandi: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Great men

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������
HOW TO MAKE BEST NIGERIA CHIN CHIN | YUMMY AND EASY CHIN CHIN |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelelC4-n_s
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Seakay(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
vickydevoka:

This man anointing na over flow. I been think say na pastor ekene (of TFC) be everything for sermon until I listened to AJS.
One thing I like about him is the way he delivers his message, not just with power but he breaks them down into bits by using relatable examples. Ah! Na the first man of God I listen to for more than 2hrs without getting bored.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
May God be praise.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by foreshore(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
donstan18:
The only thing I like about Adeboye is how he constantly praise and hype his submissive and loyal wife.

Other religious, business and political things about him don’t interest me.

Ki limo de e mo o
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
janedonez:
Lovely. I tap in the anointing of both Papa Adeboye and Apostle Selman.

It is not only, "tapping".
Are you ready to pay the price?

Isolation, retreat period, no woman, consistent study of the Word of God, prayer and fasting, living a strict regimented life... Are you ready?
Elijah and Paul didnt become who they are by, "tapping anionting".

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Seakay:

One thing I like about him is the way he delivers his message, not just with power but he breaks them down into bits by using relatable examples. Ah! Na the first man of God I listen to for more than 2hrs without getting bored.

Are we together now?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by malvisguy212: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Stepps:
Correct man. Apostle Selman is a great man of God.
indeed. A great man. love his teaching

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Incandescent(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Love AJS to pieces

So much testimony from listening to his sermons.

I have dreamt twice of him when I prayed about something.

God is alive my people.

Funny thing is I hardly see him. I mostly listen to his audio messages.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Clinton207: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Men of Graces!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / China Bans Children From Attending Churches / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.