Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,922 members, 7,844,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious (1550 Views)

Ogun Government Takes Action As Banks Remain Closed Over Robbery Threat / Arrest On Delivery Bikes: Lagos State Government Takes Its Stand / Edo Government Takes Custody Of Two Abandoned Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

Fulanis talking for yorubas go on koiki media today and see yourubas crying about fulanis destroying their farms today, you should be deported to futa halon or sokoto

Oya, make I show you your hypocrisy.

You as a Biafran boy not just speaking on behalf of Yorubas but demanding for them yet you are saying Hausa/Fulani shouldn't have same right like yours

Nna eeh... undecided
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by kevapet: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

You see waiting una cause with your immature Oduduwa republic?
This one nijeriyanist tool used for upholding what benefits the islamic republic of arewa terrorists, what is it you want in my mention? Your own one nijeriya terrorist no call you slave while they call themselves master? You no see wetin you cause with your immature one nijeriya shout. Mtcheew.
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
kevapet:
This one nijeriyanist tool used for upholding what benefits the islamic republic of arewa terrorists, what is it you want in my mention? Your own one nijeriya terrorist no call you slave while they call themselves master? You no see wetin you cause with your immature one nijeriya shout. Mtcheew.

But same you have been mentioning me in most of your comments lately, so what are you doing in the kitchen if you can't stand the heat?
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Oya, make I show you your hypocrisy.

You as a Biafran boy not just speaking on behalf of Yorubas but demanding for them yet you are saying Hausa/Fulani shouldn't have same right like yours

Nna eeh... undecided

I am speaking on what is going on in Yoruba land , no point going back and forth with you
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

I am speaking on what is going on in Yoruba land , no point going back and forth with you

And you do not want others to speak like you who is not Yoruba.

Is that what you are insinuating?
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Seerade029: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

I can speak for them because I was born there and I know what they want, forget the muric and Co as they do not speak for the yorubas, the yorubas are tired and even if they have lagos the fulanis are still holding them back.

The problem with the fulanis is because they don't know how to pretend they do everything with impunity, like nothing will happen

You can never see igbos and yorubas kill each other, but everything yorubas fight the fulanis

Look we are wiser now and you people can not break us anymore

True sha
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:
Freedom does not come easy and looking back zoogeria was a company formed by the British and the zoogerians never fought for freedom, as much as we hate to say it blood must be spilled to achieve freedom in a zoo like zoogeria.

Look at what the zoogerian army did to the shia people, watch the video they killed unarmed people, unarmed.

The igbos have paid the price for freedom and they are willing to do more and this is why the fulanis are scared of the igbos and truth be told they are silent on the yoruba agitation because they can not fight on both fronts.buhari can not arrest Igboho because of the igbo agitation, if he tries it and at some point they will,then he would hit the final nail on the zoogerian coffin

Igbos since 1966 have been paying the price and massob and ipob and other igbos have already paid that price.

Do the yorubas have what it takes to achieve freedom from zoogeria? Can they keep it coming like igbos after been killed and killed?

Did you notice sunday ighoho is relatively silent now?I am a fan of osha since he started and I am still a fan

I support the yoruba nation and they must not back down, we must free ourselves from this bristish fulani created entity.

We have nothing in common with the fulanis, absolutely nothing.

I am igbo and I am biafran boys

you are not igbo you are an impostor
We have busted your trash here many times
Tell you bmc rat that those days of instigating Yoruba against igbo is gone
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
MrMaestro:
Nigeria won't engage in war with the Southwest. It will never happen, it is the heart of the nation. If that happens the country is finished. Also, the southwest produces our own Bulletproof vests, armoured vehicles, air vehicles and, naval vehicles. Nigeria understands this. They'll probably try to push for restructuring instead. That should be what we should be wary of. Not war. Restructuring will only be a stop gap to go back to centralized control in a decade or 2 like before. Don't fall for the trick. It's disintegration or nothing.
Sir, can you prove the emboldened? I just want to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

you are not igbo you are an impostor
We have busted your trash here many times
Tell you bmc rat that those days of instigating Yoruba against igbo is gone

Damn dude can you even read, we are talking about the reality on ground, we want the yorubas to be serious.

You think I am a follow follow zombie and because I don't agree with everything kanu says means I am not igbo

No man is more igbo than the other

Do you think Don jazzy will want biafra?

Think with your head, we must not all be stupid.

I listened to kanu last message and I agree with most Of what he said but what I don't agree is him saying his brother should be killed, as long as people in ebubeagu are not fulanis they should not be touched

ESN should do their thing and ebubeagu do their thing.

I agree with all he said about igbo politicians, infact igbo politicians are all anti igbo, let's look at it from this angle, if you were a governor would you want biafra? Means all the enjoyment is gone and you would loose power

You people won't turn igbo land to South sudan

I am not like mekaboy, ijele or ckuwuma dike
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

They can never do that.. They want others to fall into the pit like them...

They are called Ajegbodo in Yoruba
Helinues ma dake diedie now haha. Must u open your mouth?
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
We must all support esn but at the same time there must be internal democracy and transparency, so they won't turn into a militia like hezbollah, we can't trust the governors to defend the people, esn alone can not guard igbo land.

Uwazurike missed the chance and opportunity to have created a security outfit, they failed and kanu took the opportunity to do that.

Esn should answer to the people and not nnamdi kanu, which means biafra above all

Make no mistake I support kanu but disagree with most things he says and let's face it only kanu can confront the Janja weeds now
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
gomojam:
Helinues ma dake diedie now haha. Must u open your mouth?

Engage with me intellectually without trolling
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Engage with me intellectually without trolling
Shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
gomojam:
Shut up!

You can't and can never cos kaaki no be leather..
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by MrMaestro: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
gomojam:
Sir, can you prove the emboldened? I just want to be sure.
Proforce mentions this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

You are a disgrace to your ancestor Oduduwa for proclaiming that word one Nigeria. Let me advise you we Yoruba nationalist will divide Nigeria and we will do it before 2023 watch and see. Bokoharam will be a child’s play when we invade Jeba and Kog, blow up the bridge linking West with North forever in Ilu-Koja { Lokoja and in Asaba)

grin cheesy grin

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fulanis can not bring foot soldiers from the North through the land in the middle belt and even through yoruba land. If they fly their plane where would they land?

We must battle the elite in our respective zones if we want true independence from the fulanis.

The problems we have in igbo land are the governors they are anti igbo

Fulanis lost this war already

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
MrMaestro:
Proforce mentions this.

Chai, just wait and see where the guy would carry the goal post to
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
MrMaestro:
Proforce mentions this.
Thank you.
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Chai, just wait and see where the guy would carry the goal post to
Gbenu e soun!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Xdesign79: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
nedu666:
Yoruba secession is political tool for 2023. The last set of people that will fight to leave nigeria are yorubas. Everyone knows this. The only time their voice will be louder than thunder is if afterall the sacrifices and support, buhari denies them the 2023 presidency. That will be a stab in the back. Only then will yorubas start forming activism
Stop saying what you did not no.......we are no fools

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
gomojam:
Gbenu e soun!

You have been enlightened... Go and sit down somewhere
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Jagunlabiodua: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:
Fulanis can not bring foot soldiers from the North through the land in the middle belt and even through yoruba land. If they fly their plane where would they land?

We must battle the elite in our respective zones if we want true independence from the fulanis.

We will blow up Jeba and Lokoja bride, our boundaries are over 200yrs old, Fulani will be behind enemies line if they cross that bridge it’s a suicide mission.
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by T9ksy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

The embolden above is the main thrust of our problem with the fulani owners of nigeria. Yorubas governors (and most traditional leaders inclusive religious clerics) are in the same pit with their igbo counterparts, ditto the SS, middlebelt and NE.

The fulani rulers of Nigeria dispense political and financial powers to those southern politicians who are willing to sell their people for their own personal aggrandizement. Hence why Tinubu, who everyone is well aware of his presidential ambition will ignore his people ignoble predicament, occasioned by so-called fulani herdsmen, to go and spend 50million naira in Kano, to appease his fulani puppet-masters. No one can assume that exalted stool in Aso rock without fulani support.

This is the pure and unadulterated TRUTH about the project called Nigeria,

#YorubaFirst

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Access Twitter In Nigeria, Download Any Of These Free VPN Apps / 5 Qualities Of A True FREEDOM FIGHTER. / 2023: Let's Compare Atiku And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.