Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment (25380 Views)

DSS Disowns Security Advisory In Circulation / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters / Jaafaru Ibrahim Dumps APC (El-Rufai’s Ex-Director Of Campaign) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:35am On Apr 23, 2021
This Peter Afunaya, I tot he's a brother but he has never helped any of his people to my knowledge.

DSS torment his people as if they are all thieves and he's ok with dat.

The recent event at banex plaza come to mind
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Jesuschristus:
US supported Taliban and Osama bin ladin in the past to fight the USSR,US is presently supporting alqaedah offshoot in Syria,does that make them a terrorist ??I won't be surprised if pantami is blamed for slapping a christian in primary school.

An allegation, but if true, the same USA killed Osama dumb head. So Nigeria should kill Pantami or whatever his name is you mean?? Sometimes you use the Demon to fight the devil, if the allegations is true and then fight the demon. Use your brain, try to wise. Wisdom no be for all sha, but apply small sense, you go need am for this life and that country Nigeria, Omo Nigeria no be place. Ghana don level up, run if you can, they kill dreams, you rob peter to pay Paul society. Man know man world, where merit never succeed. A country with a dumb president who have no economic, business, acumen, a man who can’t discuss ideas. Tunde Idiagbon was the main man 1984, Run if you can, life is good out here. Wakeup to see a bright future ahead, Nigeria you go dey wait for one connection, here just be good at what you do. Merit flows.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by pfadom: 5:14am On Apr 23, 2021
DSS has not spoken on the veracity of the fact released by Dennis Amacheree, the former secret expert.

Rather than disowning Dennis assertion as his personal view, DSS should tell Nigerians if the service did not carry out any background check and if they did not find out anything that links Pantani to any extremist groups.
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by Jimmyubah2: 5:53am On Apr 23, 2021
Oracleforce:
How is it difficult for Buhari to sack Patani? The evidence is crystal clear that this man's reputation is too low for him to occupy the ministerial position.....
Not just a ministerial position. A sensitive one for that matter.
Come to Gombe state and see for yourself, you will not find a single Christian in their NITDA offices. Him just dey share free laptops for him malo boys like kilode.
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by Jimmyubah2: 5:56am On Apr 23, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
This Peter Afunaya, I tot he's a brother but he has never helped any of his people to my knowledge.

DSS torment his people as if they are all thieves and he's ok with dat.

The recent event at banex plaza come to mind
That's the difference between the North and South.
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by nengibo: 6:12am On Apr 23, 2021
WesternOligarch:
And the mouth piece for DSS defending an extremist was a Christian southerner: Peter Afunanya
Of course na, so that the statement won't look like it's coming from his northern brothers
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by AustinTexas018(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2021
southsouthking:
I known he's not an extrimist or a terrorist, but could you please change that Arabic writing in the Nigeria army coat of arm to an English inscription, since we were colonised by the British?
That's my own personal problem.

Including d 1 on our currency...
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by anselm791(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2021
How stupid do they think we are not to believe the former agent?
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by olisaEze(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2021
Nigeria my Nigeria!

A land were the truth is a crime and lies are standard operating procedures. How e wan take better? undecided

The DSS should just change their motto to "loyalty to power"!
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by McTobe(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2021
The political class are the problem of this country. If you work with some key institutions or close to people around there you will know that I am right. Sometimes key institutions want to do the right thing but this politicians and their appointees will frustrate it
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by Basher8583: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2021
All you Nairaland fraudsters. What is you grouse with Patanmi. Wetin he do for you.
Or is it because him no alliw you use you fraudulent SIM cards again?
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by SpearofGod(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2021
I told some of my friends couple of weeks ago that the Nigeria fighter jet that got missing was not shot down by bokoharam. But a bomb was planted in it. Southerners in the military should be extra vigilant.
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by Remii(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2021
Jesuschristus:
US supported Taliban and Osama bin ladin in the past to fight the USSR,US is presently supporting alqaedah offshoot in Syria,does that make them a terrorist ??I won't be surprised if pantami is blamed for slapping a christian in primary school.
our people here are so blinded with ignorant laden mindset. even if that guy was with bad guys and now fully repentant, he may be of an asset more that liability because it takes one to get one.
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by LLMG: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2021
They are all to be blamed because they could not see beyond their nose. From the very beginning the jihadist never hid his hated for non-muslims and Southern Nigeria and the fact that his only interest was Islamic agenda.
Millimann:
I won't blame those that voted in this government in 2015.

But those that voted for them in 2019 ehnn.... na God go judge them all.
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/dss-disowns-ex-directors-comment-on-pantami

Please why are they distancing the outfit from his comment ? Is it that they don’t or didn’t have the intel on the pants Man past or that they didn’t communicate it to the appointing agency? Or they were not involved in his screen as is the practice ?
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by IvarDboneless: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Millimann:
I won't blame those that voted in this government in 2015.

But those that voted for them in 2019 ehnn.... na God go judge them all.
You too lenient... All who voted for this govt will never live to see the fruit of their labour, they will all die a painful death. Iseee...
Re: Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment by bizzibodi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
How did a terrorists pass thru their screening?d DSS are only serving their master.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.