Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) (4474 Views)

#thenorthremembers Is Trending On Twitter, And Here Is Why: / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians / #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by GreaterFuture3: 5:40am On Apr 23, 2021
Every other month or so, Nairaland Trends on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Olamilekxy(m): 5:41am On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Nairaland is our community meeting online.Seun is the host and the moderators are the co-hosts.

Nolly Nairawood cast: starring
Different characters have reigned and faded, like Nwamkpe shocked(the masquerade grin), tosyne2much(the wise man who speaks his proverbs and thoughts in 10s lipsrsealed), grammarNazi (the village headmaster grin) , smellinganus(the palm wine tapper grin). This year has ushered in the likes of slawormir(village boy deported from yankee, but still forming niqqar), zzor(village girl sent back by her madam from the city, but forming, even with dirty sole grin) righteousness (the village pastor who just completed his seminary from the missionary, and wants to start a ministry in our village), Ilegend(the one who opens a conversation and continues talking to himself even when the other villagers have moved on to someone else's undecided), Xenry and co(Self acclaimed Alpha males, although I suspect many of them were vaseline crews in the past, they reason alike "they want to control the females the same way they control their hands" grin), Mosddi(he woke up one morning and starting shouting on the streets that "all girls are useless" for no reason, undecided rumours have it that he has been banished to the evil forest, so he has not been seen for a while grin) and manabbqrills(the local village clown who claims he is plural and addresses himself as such angry ) amongst many others, who are enjoying considerable popularity.

But the most consistent moniker for me is "the snake mod".

He is the chief priest who needs snakes to appease his gods. grin grin

Nollywood movie don set! grin grin grin grin

I didn't go to work today, imaginations just full my head. grin grin grin

The brotherhood and sisterhood of nairaland is strong. No matter who you are, you will see your kind here. grin grin grin grin

Modified

Why are you calling the mods on my comment?
Did I break a rule or did I mention your moniker?
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by thundafire: 6:19am On Apr 23, 2021
They only problem be say FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM are all upgrading but the Seun led NAIRALAND emojis still looks like Nebuchadnezzar era. Abi eye the pain u make u upgrade
Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by thundafire: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2021
kevapet:
Nairaland is to Nigerians what wechat is to Chinese. So what's special that Nigerians is trending on Nigeria Twitter space.
twitter get savage Nigerians we dey protect country from outsiders but within mehn..... wahala be like wetin again
Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by louqas: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

The brotherhood and sisterhood of nairaland is strong. No matter who you are, you will see your kind here. grin grin grin grin

I swear
Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by spritedmalcomx: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Nairaland is our community meeting online.Seun is the host and the moderators are the co-hosts.

Nolly Nairawood cast: starring
Different characters have reigned and faded, like Nwamkpe shocked(the masquerade grin), tosyne2much(the wise man who speaks his proverbs and thoughts in 10s lipsrsealed), grammarNazi (the village headmaster grin) , smellinganus(the palm wine tapper grin). This year has ushered in the likes of slawormir(village boy deported from yankee, but still forming niqqar), zzor(village girl sent back by her madam from the city, but forming, even with dirty sole grin) righteousness (the village pastor who just completed his seminary from the missionary, and wants to start a ministry in our village), Ilegend(the one who opens a conversation and continues talking to himself even when the other villagers have moved on to someone else's undecided), Xenry and co(Self acclaimed Alpha males, although I suspect many of them were vaseline crews in the past, they reason alike "they want to control the females the same way they control their hands" grin), Mosddi(he woke up one morning and starting shouting on the streets that "all girls are useless" for no reason, undecided rumours have it that he has been banished to the evil forest, so he has not been seen for a while grin) and manabbqrills(the local village clown who claims he is plural and addresses himself as such angry ) amongst many others, who are enjoying considerable popularity.

But the most consistent moniker for me is "the snake mod".

He is the chief priest who needs snakes to appease his gods. grin grin

Nollywood movie don set! grin grin grin grin

I didn't go to work today, imaginations just full my head. grin grin grin

Modified

Why are you calling the mods on my comment?
Did I break a rule or did I mention your moniker?
undecided undecided undecided undecided

shey ona still remember Merlin the Satanist I wonder where that guy day now
Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Princevirus:
help. I graduated in 2016 , served in 2018 but no job till now

You can Learn To Earn via Online.....if you have an Online Skill or Offline Skill that can be monetized online.
If you don't have any skill set you can get trained for a fee(our least course fee is #20k) to start earning @least $5 daily from the comfort of your him or workstation!
Reach out on Facebook with the ID on my profile ..DON'T SEND PMs via email the email is already overwhelmed!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Graysons: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2021
Nairaland is trash.
Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2021
....and they haven't helped create awareness on anyasomma of themapng and the errings of the EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
When i wake up in the morning first three things i do. 1.Say my prayers 2.check tooxclusive for new songs 3.open nairaland and start surffing! It's my daily routine for the past 6years now..
Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by ngadaAwo: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Beremx:
You just create your website this week and you want make e trend? Abeg go learn work from Seun.
beremx cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) by ngadaAwo: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
God bless Seun for giving us nairaland

we must defend it from trolls like Monogamy aka helinues etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Photographer Now Guinness World Record Title Holder For Largest Photobo / See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia / Tinubu Ahead In Southwest, Northwest, Northcentral; Obi Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.