Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,591 members, 7,770,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

#NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter (23222 Views)

People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Currently Trending On Twitter / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by AtikuNetwork: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Treading on Twitter today is the #NeverBelieveOBJ used by many Nigerians who took to their Twitter handle to either support or tackle former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo over an interview he granted PremiumTimes where he said that “Atiku is politically dead if Obasanjo is still around.”

“How can I be on the same side with Atiku?” “To do what?” “If I support Atiku for anything, God will not forgive me. If I do not know, yes. But once I know, Atiku can never enjoy my support,” .

“I know Atiku very well. And I have mentioned my position with Atiku. My position has not change’ “on political ground, my position has not changed. If I support Atiku for a political office other than the one I supported him in the past when I did not know him,” maybe, but not “now that I know him, God will not forgive me.” Some of the Tweets on #NeverBelieveOBJ include:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/neverbelieveobj-trending-on-twitter/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by RexTramadol1: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
FTC Na our thing

I dedicate this to God

My Nairaland brodas

Isa Abubakar

And our pastor for today's statement " You will be first in all things this week"

To the topic

OBJ don cast. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Munzy14(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
This people want to roast baba.
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by ClassicMG(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
just 6 Twit's mtchew

3 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by blakid(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
He should just keep quiet biko.

3 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by oluwamile(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
he is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country the man is always forming he is right and always behave like one saint neverbelieveobj#

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by SolutionMee: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2018
OBJ was apparently saying the truth Nairalanders

Please because of the love and respect you guys confer on me, let's always hearken to what Pa OBJ have to say concerning the coming election and as well support his opinion

Even if his opinion backfire at Nigerians, you guys should bear the pain and consider it a mere sacrifice for your Country

I'll always support you guys in prayer here in America

Though where I am thou canst cometh

As I'm far above the principalities and powers of Nigeria

Even if Fulani kill you guys, I'll always remember you here in America

I'll also include you in my diary and before you know it, you're gradually grazing human history

That alone is the beginning of eternity

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Saheed9: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ebora owu himself

2 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by 3millionia: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
My love for this man sha grin

Download latest Gospel and worship mixtapes
https://mixtapes.ng/latest/gospel-worship/

3 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by deebrain(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
That something trends on Twitter does not mean it trends in reality.

You will be amazed the MASSIVE support Obasanjo will receive--EVEN HERE ON NAIRALAND-- should he declare for President whether APC or PDP.

The same people that started #NeverbelieveObj will then start #ObjReloaded.

Unfortunate.

22 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by BruncleZuma: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by exporters101: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
OBJ relevance is still undoubtedly strong in today's politics

Watch LIVE Chelsea vs Man City

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by gmercy713: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Say no more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by yesloaded: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
Am beginning to dislike OBJ because baba seems to act and do things for his personal gain not minding the pain it will bring on Nigerian. Baba hated GEJ for no just cause and bring his government down, he supported the present administration and Nigerians knows what they experience now compared to what we experienced during last administration. We need to loom beyond personal interest an put national interest to consideration first.

4 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
It won't be well with all our corrupt leaders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by ayokellany: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Trending with senseless noise from Igbo / Ipob delusional Biafrans

3 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Pavore9: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Munzy14:
This people want to roast baba.

He deserves it. He shouldn't have brought God into it when he has misappropriations hanging over his head

3 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by DonPikko: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Obasanjo, International thief thief, I hate this man, converted OFN to obasanjo farm

2 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by hucienda: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Out of all aspirants in the major opposition political party, Atiku has the nous to walk the talk as regards jobs and its creation.

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by EXLOVER(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
OBJ was apparently saying the truth Nairalanders

Please because of the love and respect you guys confer on me, let's always hearken to what Pa OBJ have to say concerning the coming election and as well support his opinion

Even if his opinion backfire at Nigerians, you guys should bear the pain and consider it a mere sacrifice for your Country

I'll always support you guys in prayer here in America

Though where I am thou canst cometh

As I'm far above the principalities and powers of Nigeria

Even if Fulani kill you guys, I'll always remember you here in America

I'll also include you in my diary and before you know it, you're gradually grazing human history

That alone is the beginning of eternity
I don't love you, minus one love bro
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Munzy14(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pavore9:

He deserves it. He shouldn't have brought God into it when he has misappropriations hanging over his head
lol, Actually when ever am discussing politics with friends, I always refer to obasanjo as the bad-good statesman.
He committed alot due to inordinate ambitions, but you can't doubt the fact he wanted a good Nigeria despite evil forces who are power drunk and ambitious like him.

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by psychologist(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who else noticed no one is talking about Tinubu again...

Has he finally lost his relevance
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Megaflex(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
PA Obj should just shut da f up. He supported Gej, Gej failed. He supported PA Buhari and PA Buhari is failing. So I'll go for whoever he's not supporting. Atiku might just be our saviour. #Justsaying

5 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by stano2(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mtchewwwww... Who still the take this man seriously

Ask him what he did throughout 8years he ruled..
Please nobody should say phone am using, there are leaders that transformed their country thoroughly for the best during that same period.

Telephone without electricity
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by 99miles(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
OBJ is that principality and power Nigerians must pray and bind for this country to grow and develope.............

2 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by spiritedtete: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
That was a sponsor post... Atiku using his money on us again... I really pity those who will vote him honestly.

2 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Laple0541(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Another crisis in PDP,...these are the problems of Nigeria (OBJ, PMB, ATIKU and the likes). None of them have the interest of the masses at heart, that is why I pity those fools that are shouting PDP, APC everytime, they are all thesame, they all have one special quality...GREED...

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Jodhar: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
I can't believe any man who sleeps with his own son's wife

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by stevenosa(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Continuity is all we need at this point in time. If we send Buhari back to Kasina and another "one" comes in, will the person continue with the GOOD WORK that Buhari is doing? Please, please and please, let us allow Buhari to complete this work. It is painful now, but our unborn children will be the better for it. BUHARI ALL THE WAY.
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by experimentist: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
e don finally red for OBJ grin

Baba don cast. Eruku fe ati ri furo baba iyabo grin

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
OBJ is better than Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Absence From Presidential Debate / RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium / Dino Melaye Submits Petition Against Yahaya Bello To EFCC, ICPC, Others (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.