Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! (2854 Views)

The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Northerners only trends that ARABA when there's so much threat from the South, just to show that they are not afraid of being separated.

Yeah, a kind of protest. Actually, it was more of a call for vengeance than secession.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Any yet na una be poverty capital of Nigeria with all the power
What a shame
GANDOOOKI:
With the way Yorubas and Igbos are crying "marginalization" and calling for secession like sey na North hold the key to their future, it's fair to conclude that the North is indeed the Alpha Male of Nigeria!

These weak, SIMPISH tribes are making the North look TOO POWERFUL! grin Upon their so-called "intelligence", see as the people they always refer to as "illiterates" dey toy with their future.. cheesy grin

It's well... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by jimi4us: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
GANDOOOKI:
With the way Yorubas and Igbos are crying "marginalization" and calling for secession like sey na North hold the key to their future, it's fair to conclude that the North is indeed the Alpha Male of Nigeria!

These weak, SIMPISH tribes are making the North look TOO POWERFUL! grin Upon their so-called "intelligence", see as the people they always refer to as "illiterates" dey toy with their future.. cheesy grin

It's well... cheesy

Yes they are with future 20million children begging for food around North.

In 20 years time they will become bandits and Boko Haram like you.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by heydenrey: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cyberterror:
It is a shame that Igbos have to suck long fulani prick in order to become president or vice president in our own country. Igbos we are better than that.
had it been it ended on sucking alone, we won't complain much but the problem is that a large majority of igbo Elites ends up wearing pampers as a result of their damaged and overstretched anuses. ##spits

1 Like

Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Pierocash(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
0jgti7gko08yhfe:

In democracy? From 1999 till date South has ruled Nigeria more... So what are you saying?
south ruled more based on northerners respecting the zoning.

When they needed the power back to the north in 2015,you saw how they ousted the incumbent president GEJ.

Don't argue this,it is a known fact

1 Like

Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pierocash:
south ruled more based on northerners respecting the zoning.

When they needed the power back to the north in 2015,you saw how they ousted the incumbent president GEJ.

Don't argue this,it is a known fact

They ousted Jonathan with the help of the South West.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by byinks(f): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
tit:
Is that a kidnapped ibo girl?

Werey dey disguise
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Pierocash(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
0jgti7gko08yhfe:

They ousted Jonathan with the help of the South West.
every region is needed to become president,but it is the Majority that determines where the ship of leadership will sway to.

That is why south east are finding it hard to produce a president because politically,they have the smallest voting power compared to southwest and North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pierocash:
every region is needed to become president,but it is the Majority that determines where the ship of leadership will sway to.

That is why south east are finding it hard to produce a president because politically,they have the smallest voting power compared to southwest and North

You are talking something else, bro.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Pierocash(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
0jgti7gko08yhfe:

You are talking something else, bro.
I am talking in line with every argument you are putting down.

North has the largest voting power,that is why they appear to be powerful politically,simple.

What is your argument

1 Like

Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pierocash:
I am talking in line with every argument you are putting down.

North has the largest voting power,that is why they appear to be powerful politically,simple.

What is your argument

I think you should go through my posts...

Don't like repeating myself.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Pierocash(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
0jgti7gko08yhfe:

I think you should go through my posts...

Don't like repeating myself.
maybe I will conclude that you tend not to know what you stand for
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pierocash:
maybe I will conclude that you tend not to know what you stand for

Let the readers decide.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Conrod: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
0jgti7gko08yhfe:

The north wanted out in 1953, before independence.

Araba was used by protesters (especially Bauchi demonstrators) after Ahmadu Bello and other northern elites were murdered. The unitary system imposed by Aguiyi worsened the situation. It was used as a chant to avenge the deaths of those elites.

It's just a slang word synonymous with "kill Igbos", and not "secession"..

Again, Araba wasn't a call for secession, but vengeance.
LIE !!! araba means divide or separate.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Conrod:
LIE !!! araba means divide or separate.

owobokiri:

Go and read your history..
The word "Araba" mean what?
North wanted out after 1966..
The only chose to war after the aftermath of the counter coup scattered eastern Officers and the British promised support.
What did Aguiyi Ironsi do??

The north wanted out in 1953, before independence.

Araba was used by protesters (especially Bauchi demonstrators) after Ahmadu Bello and other northern elites were murdered. The unitary system imposed by Aguiyi worsened the situation. It was used as a chant to avenge the deaths of those elites.

It's just a slang word synonymous with "kill Igbos", and not "secession"..

Again, Araba wasn't a call for secession, but vengeance.

P1PrinceKT:

ARABA means SEPARATE in Hausa.

Yes, it means "separate" in Hausa. But it wasn't actually a call for secession, but vengeance - a violent kind of protest, especially in Bauchi.

Just like #EndSars, which, though means "end Sars", is synonymous with End bad government.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by kevapet: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
0jgti7gko08yhfe:

"When Obasanjo was there" North didn't call for secession, you should read the OP again to comprehend his message.

When the North felt threatened, they struggled to change the government. Unlike the South that's calling for secession instead of fighting to be at the top.
Folks like you, rosskkiiku, monogamy a.k.a helinues, sarrki, uptimum123, blinking001, tunjiajayi, omonnakoda, and other one nijeriyanist really think Yorubas like me want out because of fulanis, bullhari or whatever politics? SMH. The north and south are two different entity. Majorly muslim country like the north doesn't do well with western democracy, northern african countries are typical example of what major muslim countries that are free of western influence, now compare it with sudan and somalia that was forcing it. Where as the south needs democracy as it's heavily western influenced. So how do you expect us to grow with two separate laws in one forceful country
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Toosure70: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
You just have to respect mad man on your way. WISDOM
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Monogamy: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
kevapet:
Folks like you, rosskkiiku, monogamy a.k.a helinues, sarrki, uptimum123, blinking001, tunjiajayi, omonnakoda, and other one nijeriyanist really think Yorubas like me want out because of fulanis, bullhari or whatever politics? SMH. The north and south are two different entity. Majorly muslim country like the north doesn't do well with western democracy, northern african countries are typical example of what major muslim countries that are free of western influence, now compare it with sudan and somalia that was forcing it. Where as the south needs democracy as it's heavily western influenced. So how do you expect us to grow with two separate laws in one forceful country

Is there no tolerance in your Oduduwa republic?

Does it mean all Yoruba must align with those who are clamoring for Oduduwa Republic?

How is the logic behind your Oduduwa different from this current contraption if others can't air their opinions?
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by kevapet: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Is there no tolerance in your Oduduwa republic?

Does it mean all Yoruba must align with those who are clamoring for Oduduwa Republic?

How is the logic behind your Oduduwa different from this current contraption if others can't air their opinions?
Helinues what's the problem nah? Were you arrested cuz you gave your opinion? And who's forcing you to accept Yoruba independent nation? Tell me so i can get the person arrested immediately.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Monogamy: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
kevapet:
Helinues what's the problem nah? Were you arrested cuz you gave your opinion? And who's forcing you to accept Yoruba independent nation? Tell me so i can get the person arrested immediately.

Then why can't you make your comments without mentioning others?

Have those you have been mentioning even have your time not to talk of mentioning you in their comments..

Campaign your Oduduwa republic and leave those who are not interested at least for now to be..
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by kevapet: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Then why can't you make your comments without mentioning others?

Have those you have been mentioning even have your time not to talk of mentioning you in their comments..

Campaign your Oduduwa republic and leave those who are not interested at least for now to be..

grin But this is nairaland nah Helinues. An open forum. One nijeriyanist can mention me as they so wish now. Helinues self.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Monogamy: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
kevapet:
grin But this is nairaland nah Helinues. An open forum. One nijeriyanist can mention me as they so wish now. Helinues self.

That's exactly what you don't get and still not getting...

Those people you have been mentioning can never have your time cos likes of you are plenty for NL...We have seen it all

Even the attention you are getting from me is just for today, abi how many of your comments have I responded to?
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by kevapet: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

That's exactly what you don't get and still not getting...

Those people you have been mentioning can never have your time cos likes of you are plenty for NL...We have seen it all

Even the attention you are getting from me is just for today, abi how many of your comments have I responded to?

Helinues self grin seeking men attention when i'm not gay grin people need education and i'm trying my best giving out even for free.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by Monogamy: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
kevapet:
Helinues self grin seeking men attention when i'm not gay grin people need education and i'm trying my best giving out even for free.

So attacking personalities is also part of you educating others?

Choi, you can do better than this
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by kevapet: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

So attacking personalities is also part of you educating others?

Choi, you can do better than this
Attack? There's prolly another definition of that where u from honestly.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by nnamdi640: 12:57am On Apr 23, 2021
The south would have become powerful more than the north if not because of the so called betrayals among us. Although,it is in their blood to betray their brothers just like the way Illori was captured as a result of Afonja.
Re: The North Is Indeed POWERFUL! The ALPHA MALE Of Nigeria! by nlreserve: 1:19am On Apr 23, 2021
nnamdi640:
The south would have become powerful more than the north if not because of the so called betrayals among us. Although,it is in their blood to betray their brothers just like the way Illori was captured as a result of Afonja.
Even among you igbos, you still betray yourselves. Stop pointing at yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africans Rising: Pan-African Movement Holds Grand Activism Awards / IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration / Seyi Tinubu, Shettima Jnr Head Tinubu Inauguration Committee(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.