Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG (20963 Views)

Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / Garba Shehu Asks Police To Publish Names Of Criminal Herders Undergoing Trial / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Rodwave: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2021
Amumaigwe:

They born the guy well. Such a sound mind.
I'm telling you. There's always a reply to every nonsense.
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Rodwave: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

Dude is an enlightened Comrade. Well lettered IPOB spokesman.

Gbam. We need like three of him
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Rodwave: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Icumsa45:

Very dry joke, failed comedian

Hahaha.. You are wicked! grin
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by scantee(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2021
I just love this guy Emma powerful last statement, "They will have to prepare very well" you know what that means...
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by JosephXavier: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
WAKE UP from your dream young man! NIGERIA is a SELF-REGENERATING entity in the sense that no matter how dark the atmosphere appears to be, no matter how bad things are; even when it appears the nation is finally doomed and there seems to be no hope for the country's survival, just at the dying moment, events will be orchestrated even by forces beyond human control to bring in new set of energies, new influences, new sets of events and new set of people that will chat a new course and lead the nation in entire new direction.

I will advise you to stop wasting your time and energy daydreaming about Biafra. Biafra will FOREVER remain a dream that will NEVER come to pass!

NIGERIA will FOREVER be one indivisible entity OUTLIVING all its energies! So be it!

You can't read the handwriting on the wall because you have been brainwashed to believe in what you believe

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by sharpsecret: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
My question is when will you guys realize ipob us using you guys to cash out
i pray i dont even realized let him continue cashing out on me...and my question is why are u drinking panadol for our headache?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by King3urna(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
My question is when will you guys realize ipob us using you guys to cash out

Empty headed clown
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Emyogalanya: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2021
northvietnam:
Propaganda
gathering properly
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Curious346: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

If you have evidence , show it! Not every one is after money!

Why are they not in the bushes...

They need to up the ante
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by tit(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wahala for yahoo Yahoo boys
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by UnabashedIPOB: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:

Why are they not in the bushes...

They need to up the ante

Are you for real? You claim you're in the ZOO but you do NOT see Buhari lackeys,...your governors and politicians... sending the military to fight and bomb ESN in the bushes. Why did your governors form Ebube Nkita? I hope and pray that all of you that are supporting EVIL, that the same EVIL will be visited upon you and your families. Your Nigeria is a turn-by-turn Nigeria limited and it will get to each and every one of you. Just mark my word!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Court Sends EFCC Boss To Kuje Prison For Contempt / Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.