Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG (20941 Views)

Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / Garba Shehu Asks Police To Publish Names Of Criminal Herders Undergoing Trial / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
My question is when will you guys realize ipob us using you guys to cash out

Very dry joke, failed comedian

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by onuman: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
xcon:
The fg is not in any tight situation, the fg is just patient waiting for ipob to shoot their foot with their terrorist activities of attacking and killing police and civilian called sabo. The fg is looking for tight evidence to link ipob to the unknown gunmen before going against them.

Foolishness is believing that bullets and bombs can stop people from asking for freedom from Nigeria.

Foolishness is believing that a country could be created to exist forever.
Nigeria killed more than 2,000,000 Igbos during the Biafra/Nigeria war. Buhari cabal must have killed thousands of Igbos.
Did they stop renewed agitation for Biafra?

For more than 20 years, people from the southern regions begged Arewa for political restructuring of Nigeria away from the skewed political structure and governance system created by northern soldiers. No dice.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by relicng: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
No comment
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by philfearon(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

The herdsmen and bandits nkọ? What are they using you for
Target Practice! grin
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by osusuallstars: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
My dream country i loved so much
I will personally be a volunteer ,to sweep road when Biafra eventually comes

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Forumobserver12(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
xcon:
The fg is not in any tight situation, the fg is just patient waiting for ipob to shoot their foot with their terrorist activities of attacking and killing police and civilian called sabo. The fg is looking for tight evidence to link ipob to the unknown gunmen before going against them.

So they have no evidence ? yet they went public to accuse IPOB and ESN of being responsible for the attacks in SE?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by JosephXavier: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
xcon:

Lol

You sound like Garba Shehu

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I'm speechless at this point.

Speechless because the President isn't the one talking but the presidency.

The fools don't know they are overdoing it...sorry they can't even help themselves, the CinC is quickly substantating claims about his incapacitated state. Shame on Nigeria for being fooled twice.
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Advocate500: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:
It be like FG self dey idle
the government is frustrated and confused, symptoms of excessive looting.
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Advocate500: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
and Nigeria means Eldorado?
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by poiZon: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Dpharisee:
Garba Shehu is now the president of Nigeria, I can't even remember the last time I heard Buhari speak for 5 minutes, all we see is Garba Shehu who is the spokesman for the Aso Rock Cabal that has succeeded in pushing Femi Adeshina out of focus talking and always answering questions on every topic without even pausing sometimes to say 'I will get back to you after I consult my principal on any question'.

After spending weeks in UK, all that we heard directly from Buhari at his arrival and speaking to journalists who waited for him for comments on happenings in the country during his absence is a very brief meaningless statement 'I promise you continuity' CONTINUITY ON WHAT? That looks like a clear sign of dementia shocked
Continuity on hardship and suffering.
Chai.. If he said that then truly there is trouble o
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by BigJoe111: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ezi okwu by ndu.
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by realray(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
sammyj:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IPOB go kill this government ooo. With the brit behind them FG go hear am !!! grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

I tell Bro this time around it will be brutal, dem think say na joke until ipob shock them, then it will be too late....
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Ejjis(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good talk..
JosephXavier:
It's been a great week for Biafran agitators so far

After facing series of attack offline by Nigerian military and online by heavy criticisms from other regions

I can remember people calling Biafra an online country on this platform

But the recent action from the British government shows that Biafra is not just an online country but one that is gathering international support

The dream of a new country springing from Nigeria is becoming visible

All that Nnamdi kanu needs right now is to get the attention of US to offer at least an asylum or recognise their activity and maybe few European countries too

Nigerian government are now in a very difficult situation in handling this agitation especially that of Biafra

Any violent action from the FG on Biafrans will only make things worse
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Ejjis(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
EZI OKWU BU NDU....POINT OF CORRECTION
BigJoe111:
Ezi okwu by ndu.
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Amumaigwe: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rodwave:
Lol. I always look forward for this Emma Powerful press release. That guy is something else.

They born the guy well. Such a sound mind.
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by kingsceedon(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
kenzysmith:

Illiterate, to speak English na by force? Olodo

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Blackman7: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Emma powerless will be shocked when the truth comes to the open brainwashed gullible demented sickly pigs
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by reiddecuti: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
JosephXavier:

After facing series of attack offline by Nigerian military and online by heavy criticisms from other regions

But the recent action from the British government shows that Biafra is not just an online country but one that is gathering international support

All that Nnamdi kanu needs right now is to get the attention of US to offer at least an asylum or recognise their activity and maybe few European countries too

Nigerian government are now in a very difficult situation in handling this agitation especially that of Biafra

Trust me, they'll stupidly do that, deny it and blame it to Jonathan's government cos that's what they're good at doing.

Very inept government.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Epunch1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
HisSexcellency:

Very unfortunate situation we found ourselves in
lol so wat r u planin 2do bout it nw? join d narest ipob arnd u! n free urself from dat mental slavery o! 9 no ja any tin o! oya pronouce dat name in english cos u hav bin pronoucn it via french oga. u see? dissn name d white cal u vry sad indeed.
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by delerx(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2021
Of course this is no longer news. He's suppose to be in a care home
Dpharisee:
Garba Shehu is now the president of Nigeria, I can't even remember the last time I heard Buhari speak for 5 minutes, all we see is Garba Shehu who is the spokesman for the Aso Rock Cabal that has succeeded in pushing Femi Adeshina out of focus talking and always answering questions on every topic without even pausing sometimes to say 'I will get back to you after I consult my principal on any question'.

After spending weeks in UK, all that we heard directly from Buhari at his arrival and speaking to journalists who waited for him for comments on happenings in the country during his absence is a very brief meaningless statement 'I promise you continuity' CONTINUITY ON WHAT? That looks like a clear sign of dementia shocked

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by HisSexcellency(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Epunch1:
lol so wat r u planin 2do bout it nw? join d narest ipob arnd u! n free urself from dat mental slavery o! 9 no ja any tin o! oya pronouce dat name in english cos u hav bin pronoucn it via french oga. u see? dissn name d white cal u vry sad indeed.
I don't even understand what you wrote up there. Anyways, I don't join issues, troll or throw tantrums on a faceless forum. You have been noticed and can now return to oblivion
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by BlackFlamefromP: 12:49am On Apr 23, 2021
WAKE UP from your dream young man! NIGERIA is a SELF-REGENERATING entity in the sense that no matter how dark the atmosphere appears to be, no matter how bad things are; even when it appears the nation is finally doomed and there seems to be no hope for the country's survival, just at the dying moment, events will be orchestrated even by forces beyond human control to bring in new set of energies, new influences, new sets of events and new set of people that will chat a new course and lead the nation in entire new direction.

I will advise you to stop wasting your time and energy daydreaming about Biafra. Biafra will FOREVER remain a dream that will NEVER come to pass!

NIGERIA will FOREVER be one indivisible entity OUTLIVING all its energies! So be it!

JosephXavier:

Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by UnabashedIPOB: 1:57am On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:

If you have evidence , show it! Not every one is after money!
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by UnabashedIPOB: 1:59am On Apr 23, 2021
Forumobserver12:

So they have no evidence ? yet they went public to accuse IPOB and ESN of being responsible for the attacks in SE?

You know the people who run the ZOO are a bunch of imbeciles. They have no sense at all.
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by begge: 3:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Buhari is a mafia ninja that can never be seen only on ruga matter.
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by ECHICHE: 4:25am On Apr 23, 2021
IPOB is gathering international momentum, & Federal Government is having sleepless nights.

Buhari must rise up to address tribal,ethnicity and religious issues that is threatening Nigerian unity.

It is getting worse by the day
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by louqas: 6:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Dpharisee:

'I promise you continuity' CONTINUITY ON WHAT? [b]That looks like a clear sign of dementia :[/b]o

This is not news ,You are clearly not up to date if you are just linking Buhari with dementia

You made your comments and got your likes , next
Re: Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG by Tundex911: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Where's wizkid abeg.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri / El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.