Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength (133 Views)

"For My Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness." / Homosexuality, the greatest joy of Satan and the demons. / "For My Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength by koladekola1(f): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
The joy of the Lord is my strength, the Lord will send you new things and you shall be satisfied by it, and you won’t be a disgrace,

He’ll take all your persecutors to a dried-up and desolated place where they won’t be able to come back from,

and He’ll make all your tormentors drown into a deep sea. Panic not! for He’s about to do a joyous thing,

if the Lord can feed the animals in the wilderness, the ant is feeding to their satisfaction, the fishes are living free in the sea,

rather than you, that He created in His own image. Be excited for the Lord is with you,

He’ll drizzle down abundance upon you and He’ll make you scream out of Joy suddenly,

and your adversaries won’t have an option other than to glorify God in your life.

The bible said Psalm 33:12:Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance (KJV). Please click Here to read more about the article
Re: The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
praise the Lord
Re: The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good one..praise the Lord

(1) (Reply)

Sell All And Buy The Pearl / When God Denies Us Some Answers To Our Prayers / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.