Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,795 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

When God Denies Us Some Answers To Our Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Denies Us Some Answers To Our Prayers (133 Views)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When God Denies Us Some Answers To Our Prayers by Missyajoke(f): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Some people don't understand that their are some prayers that God won't deliberately answer, if you like embark on 40 days prayers and fasting the answer will still be NO so instead of being sad you should just learn to abide by God's will and stay tuned to God's plan for your life. Their some prayers that if you force God to answer at the wrong time it may attract death penalty. God won't give you what will harm you, God will give you things you need not want you want but some get what they want they leave God's will and at the later end such people live with regrets. Mind you there are some things God's will give you when you need them not when you don't. When I was growing I used to desire some things but now when I look back am happy I didn't get all that because if I got it I won't be here preaching to you people. So in conclusion let's stay in tune to God's direction and wait for God to visit our lives.

Shalom
Re: When God Denies Us Some Answers To Our Prayers by Kobojunkiee: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Missyajoke:
Some people don't understand that their are some prayers that God won't deliberately answer, if you like embark on 40 days prayers and fasting the answer will still be NO so instead of being sad you should just learn to abide by God's will and stay tuned to God's plan for your life. Their some prayers that if you force God to answer at the wrong time it may attract death penalty. God won't give you what will harm you, God will give you things you need not want you want but some get what they want they leave God's will and at the later end such people live with regrets. Mind you there are some things God's will give you when you need them not when you don't. When I was growing I used to desire some things but now when I look back am happy I didn't get all that because if I got it I won't be here preaching to you people. So in conclusion let's stay in tune to God's direction and wait for God to visit our lives.
Shalom
God is not a liar and the Word of God, Jesus Christ is the Truth of God. So when He declared to His followers that all things whatsoever they ask in His name(unconditional) that He would do it, Jesus Christ meant every word of that claim. undecided
Jesus Christ also meant His Word when He stated that you should seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness declaring that afterwards, all things shall be added onto you. undecided

So, those who are His followers, who ask and receive ALL that they ask of Him, are those who have heeded His instructions, and found, not only the Kingdom of God, but also found God's righteousness as well. They are the ones to whom the promises of God belong to. undecided

It is inside of such that Jesus Christ(Spirit of Truth) and the Father(Spirit of God) live on the inside of, leading and guiding them in the Truth of God that the very desires of their heart are according to God's own desire. undecided

So, it isn't the case that God - who we know does not lie- does not answer some prayers but instead that the person asking isn't in the right place to receive from God that which God has promised. undecided
Re: When God Denies Us Some Answers To Our Prayers by HealerH: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2021
The OP and the first commentator are two arrogant Christians.

You don't "know" the intentions and plans of God and have no logical right to say what God can do and what He cannot do.

1 Like

Re: When God Denies Us Some Answers To Our Prayers by Kobojunkiee: 12:53am On Apr 25, 2021
HealerH:
The OP and the first commentator are two arrogant Christians.

You don't "know" the intentions and plans of God and have no logical right to say what God can do and what He cannot do.
God's intentions and plans?undecided
Well, as far as His New Covenant plan, God has not Hidden His Truth from anyone who will accept(trust) and obey His Teachings.

John 14 vs 23-31
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24. But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me.
25. “I have told you all these things while I am with you.
26. But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name.
27. “I leave you peace. It is my own peace I give you. I give you peace in a different way than the world does. So don’t be troubled. Don’t be afraid.
28. You heard me say to you, ‘I am leaving, but I will come back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be happy that I am going back to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am.
29. I have told you this now, before it happens. Then when it happens, you will believe.
30. “I will not talk with you much longer. The ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me.
31. But the world must know that I love the Father. So I do exactly what the Father told me to do.“Come now, let’s go.”
You simply need to trust in His Truth, Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Synagogue Collapse Building: Propaganda To Discredit TB Joshua, Deceives Nigeria / Refuse Satans Imaginations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.