Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) (57288 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Citizenshelm: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Comedian Mmesoma Mercy Obi, popularly known as Ada Jesus, reportedly died on Wednesday after battling kidney disease, Igbere TV reports.

The days before her death were, however, dominated by stories of how veteran actress Rita Edochie placed a curse on the deceased.

That followed claims by Ada Jesus that Rita connived with controversial Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje of the Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry to perform fake miracles.

Months after making the grave allegations, Ada Jesus was diagnosed with a kidney problem that left parts of her body swollen.

The family of the comedian, who had become paralysed, took her before Odumeje for deliverance but the cleric rejected her.

Instead, he and Rita laid curses on her, saying she will pay heavily for her “blackmail” and “lies”.

Both of them declared that the ailing young woman will die from her illness as a lesson to others.

The backlash that followed the pronouncements forced the man who calls himself Indabosky and the veteran actress to recant and declare that they had forgiven the comedian.

Following Ada Jesus’ death on Wednesday, some Nigerians called out Odumeje and Rita for their use of heavy words, with many insinuating that the deceased suffered a spiritual attack because of their curses.

It was, however, recalled that the comedian was once close to the actress whom she referred to on occasions as her mother.

Below are five times Ada Jesus shared pictures of herself and the woman she called “sweet mummy”.

1. Am shy cause mummy said this year na my year of double blessing�@ritaedochie

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvgRGaUA5Rw/?igshid=m222agne7xph

2. Happy mother's day to u my second mother. I love u so much. @ritaedochie

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvrK78SAu7X/?igshid=k9stcu9maek2

3. Happy birthday to u my sweet mother. Wishing u many more years to come and happiness❤❤��@ritaedochie

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwUOoQbgB_0/?igshid=gplro6zqltze

4. I love her so much @ritaedochie happy Sunday to u all.. My boss @point_rich giving out 90k to those that reposted on Tuesday.. only 2 people did.❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2_M4FrAm6m/?igshid=ugdfveubt8xz

5. You are the best human i see in Nollywood, u have given me a thousand reasons that u are different. I love u more my sweet mummy @ritaedochie

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvNFcVGAcfP/?igshid=1ljzkxf9mrbme

3 Likes

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Make una let her rest jare. Wetin me I sha know be say you cannot live forever. Every beginning has an end. Judge no one. When your beans done E don done be that. Lastly nothing is hidden under the sun.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Neimar: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rest biko
E be like say you nor get work
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Bloggers and these “5 times headlines”. Make una leave person wey don die make she rest. Everyone go get him judgement at the appropriate time.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pretty woman

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Next topic 30 Things You Don't Know About Ada Jesus'

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by missimelda01(f): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
This is supposed to be a topic??

Allow the dead rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by ArewaNightmare: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin so after showing us how she called her mother Pls what difference will it make or will it bring her back to life?

aren't u aware that even JUDAS CALLED JESUS CHRIST "MASTER, LORD " and later sold him out

since UNA no contribute money for her treatment make una no use her death make money nah.

DEM Neva bury her e come be una like this, so if DEM bury her una go dig out how she's arranging girls for odumeje

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by heartleboy: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ehyaa
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by sammyj: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
cool cool
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by unity004(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Tor

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021

6 Likes

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Make una allow this girl die in peace na

4 Likes

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by visijo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Remember, the heavier you are, the harder for people to kidnap you. stay safe, eat more.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Small girl just die just like that

5 Likes

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
She really let this girl down

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
That followed claims by Ada Jesus that Rita connived with controversial Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje of the Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry to perform fake miracles.

Months after making the grave allegations, Ada Jesus was diagnosed with a kidney problem that left parts of her body swollen.

The family of the comedian, who had become paralysed, took her before Odumeje for deliverance but the cleric rejected her.

Instead, he and Rita laid curses on her, saying she will pay heavily for her “blackmail” and “lies”.

Both of them declared that the ailing young woman will die from her illness as a lesson to others.

The backlash that followed the pronouncements forced the man who calls himself Indabosky and the veteran actress to recant and declare that they had forgiven the comedian.
Oh, so this is the summary of the WHOLE MATTER about Ada's death.
We have been trying to put 2 and 2 together for the past one week (even before her death was announced).
Now we know, we will take up the matter from here as concerned citizens of the federation.

RIP Ada.

Timon4real:
Una don get evidence say she don die?
Make una chill
Wetin dis one dey talk again now
Una sabi bring confusion for dis forum sha.

Maobichek:

Ada confirmed during her interview with BBC Igbo that she has kidney issue, this was before she accused Mrs Rita. I believe that ppl only hinged on the part that Mrs Rita refused to forgive her when she confessed and apologize on her sick bed about her falsehood and now accuse Mrs Rita of killing her with her curse.

Left for me, Mrs Rita should have forgiven her immediately she apologized to avoid all these accusations but she took it to heart and only forgave when pressure was on her to do the needful.

Hate speech or false accusation is evil, it has destroyed so many families, relationships, opportunities, Many people have had their good repute tarnished as a result of false accusation and hate speech. We all know what Basket Mouth's joke about rape caused him.

Finally, Apostle Joshua Salesman said that every human is the greatest prophet/pastor over his/her life, so I don't believe that someone would curse me and I will keep quiet, I will use my mouth in prayers and reject that curse and it won't have any effect on me, thank you.
The best thread we read here today.
All you have said is nothing but the absolute truth.
You are a wise man.
We have learnt another angle to all the news.
We don't belive in all those kinda curses also.
Thank you Maobichek.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
SilverDesign:
I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your business. Check my profile for contact details

Please how can I learn animation from you and where's your location

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by EDYDO(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mystery

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Haa...you people should free dx lady na..

Ada sneezed 300 times

Ada smiled 450 times.

Shey una no get another job ni

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by PoshTraveler: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
pimping and scamming gone wrong.
she died because of ignorance.
she had kidney disease and did not try to treat it early.
by law indaboki or rita cant be arrested but by street law, them suppose give them jungle justice.
she exposed the scam indaboski was doing and he got angry.
if them no give those 2 people jungle justice then i know say the street don slack

as fot his guy, he is talking trash. the girl died because of ignorance ,she died because she allowed her kidney disease to reach the final stage. it has nothing to do with spritual or any of those ill informed shit. idiots like u are the problem. i bet idiots like u miss adviced her to go and beg indaboski instead of begging nigerians for money to go for a through kidney operation
Yusufisraelj:
[s]The truth is life is more than what you see, making such damaging allegations without sufficient covering is a recipe for disaster.

All men are not equal, that's the truth, some people are backed up by God or the other side (it doesn't have to do with only pastors or elders), you speak against them and you begin to go down, immediately. It is well[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Timon4real(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Una don get evidence say she don die?
Make una chill
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by gift2xl: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Keep digging.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ok oo

So you mean say Rita Edochie na witch? Or wetin una mean with heavy curse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by smile11s(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Her death dey pain everyone. I hope Rita suffers

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
The truth is life is more than what you see, making such damaging allegations without sufficient covering is a recipe for disaster.

All men are not equal, that's the truth, some people are backed up by God or the other side (it doesn't have to do with only pastors or elders), you speak against them and you begin to go down, immediately. It is well

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover / Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures / Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Curves In Figure-Hugging Mini Dress, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.