Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) (57617 Views)

Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) / ''I Don’t Want To Be Tagged As Instagram Comedian'' - Kenny Blaq / Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Amaechi2023:
the post claims cyber fraud, people commenting are accusing him of sleeping with a minor.
nairalanders, am I going insane cos I've read the post multiple times to know what they are saying.

modified
somebody should please quote me and say we are in sane train..
You're right man.
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by seangy4konji: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2021
it is only teenagers that they can put their pictures up...Bloody cows..All the men in abuja spending lavishly on actressres and thier children are not worth arrested because what they are commiting is not fraud...thousands of them scattered all over the country...

Only small boys and then they start masturbating all over as if they are doing a good job...

SPITS ON EFCC AND THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT IN GENERAL...

TUEH..
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Minjim:

You need to look him up on IG

Maybe that's where they git the idea

People talking about sexual assaults are making reference to another post. They didn't read the post but choose to comment because they saw "comedian" in the headline
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2021
Immortaltunez:
lol you're really pained
Very very very vey pained. grin grin i hope he doesn't killl himself.
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by RealEzee(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2021
And minister for communication nko, sponsoring terrorism nko?

Abeg Abeg no dey distract us
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by Hcqmela: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Amaechi2023:
the post claims cyber fraud, people commenting are accusing him of sleeping with a minor.
nairalanders, am I going insane cos I've read the post multiple times to know what they are saying.

modified
Me self I nor Kon understand again ooo...
I don still read the post plenty times but i nor see anything like sleeping with minor
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by Soso990240(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2021
doggedfighter:
Assaulting a minor for seven years.

This man is a bastard.
Madam, no be this guy oo
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by mapet: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Romanoff:
When you don't tame what's in your trouser, it will take you places of shame and reproach.

This one can sleep with his own daughter.
You know him that much?
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by alasane: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2021
flames01:

Lolz. This Muslim who says Muslims are Saints is now enjoying corruption in Islam.

Now you realise that you Muslims are as dirty as any pig and dog out there.

You and corrupt Christians are the same. No difference.

English hard ooo ..."deep in your skin" do not mean supporting corruptions
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by flames01: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2021
alasane:

English hard ooo ..."deep in your skin" do not mean supporting corruptions

You said that because you lack understanding. No wonder you have been commenting like this all along.

I mean, only a mental dolt will say Muslims don't commit crime. That's daftness of the highest order.
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by nwoye72: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2021
Met his Waterloo
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by Buzx: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

You're the one that's not alright.

Ask the op what happened to his thread undecided

You're actually the one not alright. You obviously didn't read the article before commenting trash.
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by icedsammy: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2021
WAZUP
The Topic and the comments aren't corresponding!
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by Asadujames202(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Chyma231:
All I see here is kids commenting rubbish !!! No real niggaz here ....las las ...9ja self na scam, politicians are there lotting our government fundz and no one will insult them , you guys have seen a dude who is hustling and una dey talk rubbish ....Bleep off y'all

Oga show me the way

Can we chat?
How do I get your contact?

I need to be touching that cashhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2021
Fraud is not good in all his ramifications..
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by Jhustmie1: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Beloved, don't emulate anyone because we humans. Just go to your closest pray to your Creator to make a better person each day.
You can like them but emulate no....no.....
Thanks
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by alasane: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2021
flames01:

You said that because you lack understanding. No wonder you have been commenting like a mental dolt all along.

I mean, only a mental dolt will say Muslims don't commit crime. That's daftness of the highest order.

"Şummun Bukmun `Umyun Fahum Lā Yarji`ūna" off record again. I mean thorn in your flesh to put it succinctly
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by sylve11: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2021
Amaechi2023:

modified

i confused my brother. undecided cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by hollah123: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
seangy4konji:
it is only teenagers that they can put their pictures up...Bloody cows..All the men in abuja spending lavishly on actressres and thier children are not worth arrested because what they are commiting is not fraud...thousands of them scattered all over the country...

Only small boys and then they start masturbating all over as if they are doing a good job...

SPITS ON EFCC AND THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT IN GENERAL...

TUEH..
if we follow the path u talked about that means I can kill any of your family members n tell them to leave me n go n arrest politicians.

meaning everyone can do crime n tell them to leave him n go after politicians

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by flames01: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
alasane:

"Şummun Bukmun `Umyun Fahum Lā Yarji`ūna" off record again. I mean thorn in your flesh to put it succinctly

At least, you are not denying that your reasoning is daft.
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by adinoyi070(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
hmmm oh lord show us the right way, everybody needs money but to get d money no easy oluwa gba wa ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by Bobxin: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
femi4:
I thought I was the only one that noticed. This is not baba ijesha topic

I swear, i thought i was going nut.
Topic says Internet Fraud the comments are Child Abuse
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by seangy4konji: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Alaye u know what am trying to say and no deh twist me..if u wan twist me...no reply me.i get eadache.??
hollah123:
if we follow the path u talked about that means I can kill any of your family members n tell them to leave me n go n arrest politicians.

meaning everyone can do crime n tell them to leave him n go after politicians
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by donhils: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Why is he smiling?
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by COVIK19: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Romanoff:
When you don't tame what's in your trouser, it will take you places of shame and reproach.

This one can sleep with his own daughter.
Hi I think this comment is on a wrong thread
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Amaechi2023:

modified

No be only you dey reason wetin consine arrest with “sleeping with minor” ohh

Nah buhari cause am sha, hunger dey cause plenty things
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by Chyma231(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=Bouz post=101038928] You must be mad, So yahoo yahoo is hustle. You must be a thieve. So u are supporting the alleged crime. undecided, Werey[ your papa dey madt !!!! Fool ]
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=Chyma231 post=101081286][/quote] Your generation dey mad, Criminal lipsrsealed. No go find work. Ode
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2021
PoshTraveler:
what dd the guy actually do? pantami i mean
You are not serious at all. sad
Re: EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) by PoshTraveler: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

You are not serious at all. sad
i swear i no know wetin happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire / I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.