Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How can I fix VSC And Check Warning Signals? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How can I fix VSC And Check Warning Signals? (946 Views)

Camry 2009 VSC And ABS Light On / Vsc And Check Engine Flashing / Lexus RX330, 2005 Model Showing Check Engine Light And Vsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I fix VSC And Check Warning Signals? by drlaykay(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
I heard strange sounds in my 08 camry, sports edition and decided to fix the problem today.
My mechanic said it's worn out hub and break pads.
He changed the pads and one hub.
The sound stopped but these warning signs came up.

"VSC and CHECK"
How do I rectify this problem? The mechanic seem confuse.
Re: How can I fix VSC And Check Warning Signals? by JAYUK(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Means,there are other components of the vehicle not in consonance with its assigned parameters, scan the vehicle and share the code here.
Re: How can I fix VSC And Check Warning Signals? by emmyN(m): 12:56am On Apr 24, 2021
drlaykay:
I heard strange sounds in my 08 camry, sports edition and decided to fix the problem today.

"VSC and CHECK"

Check that your mech man reconnected the wheel speed sensor after working on the hub.
Re: How can I fix VSC And Check Warning Signals? by leadknight123(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Better still, get a comprehensive diagnosis done on the car, it will reveal the issue and help the technician fix it. where is your location?
Re: How can I fix VSC And Check Warning Signals? by DMechy: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
drlaykay:

"VSC and CHECK"

Tell your mechanic to install the old sensor in the new(belgium) hub.
Re: How can I fix VSC And Check Warning Signals? by TRYGO(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
Scan!!!!!!! that car pls!

(1) (Reply)

Plz House Help Me Out / Why Do People Take Such Risk? / See The List Of Vehicles Ban From Using Second Niger Bridge By FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.