Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari (13943 Views)

‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion / Northern, Southern Leaders Reject Calls For Another CONFAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari by SSSS4: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
stinflame:

Who give a foot about your religion or any other religion.
Islam should stop the mass killing,that's all we ask for. No one actually cares if Islam exist.

and thats part of my saying you believing Islam is killing is just your believe and that will not change anything from Islam.

Islam is against killing you wount believe

those killing hide under the umbrella of Islam to achieve their aims and make people like you to be saying trash about Islam is part of their motive, you wouldn't believe.

but if I said Islam is bad you will say yes and believe reason because you have what you are already interested in .

in essence is not about fighting, calling ourselves names because this issue. Is just one believe whether Islam is good or bad, whether is terrorist or not.
Re: Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari by Friend22(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sirjamo:
America has been in Iraq and Afghanistan for twenty years killing and terrorising Muslims, have you condemn America?

Jonathan said boko haram are his siblings, have you condemn him.

All Qaeda and Osama were used by America to destroy USSR, your hypocrisy is what irritates me.

Why are you comfortable with terrorism by non Muslims, but always quick to condemn terrorism by Muslims?

Ipob have been killing innocent police officers in your region, is that not terrorism? Have you condemn ipob?

My Oga,just ignore the idiots.
They know nothing always cherry oickingtwhat suites theur devilish and debased thinking.
Re: Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari by Friend22(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
faceland:

As for this professor, he is like Asari Dokubo. Nothing he says is serious to me. Just a lunatic. Buhari has already made up his mind not to sack pantami so all this is unnecessary.

Keep blabbing as if we know you exist.
Tueh!
Re: Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari by stormborn28(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times,...... lipsrsealed
born again kill you there. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari by Sirjamo: 12:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Friend22:

My Oga,just ignore the idiots.
They know nothing always cherry oickingtwhat suites theur devilish and debased thinking.
I wish the world can stand together against all for of terrorism. These hypocrisy and double standard will get us no where
Re: Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari by Donclaracuzo: 6:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
America has been in Iraq and Afghanistan for twenty years killing and terrorising Muslims, have you condemn America?

Jonathan said boko haram are his siblings, have you condemn him.

All Qaeda and Osama were used by America to destroy USSR, your hypocrisy is what irritates me.

Why are you comfortable with terrorism by non Muslims, but always quick to condemn terrorism by Muslims?

Ipob have been killing innocent police officers in your region, is that not terrorism? Have you condemn ipob?

Stop talking nonsense.
Re: Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari by faceland: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Friend22:

Keep blabbing as if we know you exist.
Tueh!

Idon't even know what is your problem... The so called professor is a lunatic... Who are you? Do anyone know you exist, even if you live to see 80 years, would children yet unborn know you even exist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State / Boko Haram Attack At Bale In Maiduguri: 15 Killed, 55 Persons Injured / Tinubu Should Retire From Politics – Arewa Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.