Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose (52307 Views)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo & Son Strike A Pose On His £200k-per-week Yacht / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by magiki(m): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Nigerians can fake age for Africa!!! Nawa ooo ;DNigerians can fake age for Africa!!! Nawa ooo
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by gbengaadeleye12: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2021
Come of it joor
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Chibuezelala(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2021
issokay! But for my mind, I Just add 10years on each . Shikena ! Shikena ! Shikena oh!
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by ShoeShineGuy: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2021
They forgot to tell you that's their football age. To calculate real age use the following formula;

Musa = 1.5f

Teammate = 1.5f + 15

-where f= football age.
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Mformee: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2021
Greyworld:
25 years of playing professional football.
exactly grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Figolouis: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2021
Is it 28/25 or 38/48 lol up africa

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by gomeks(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2021
Who is 25 years among. Or do they mean 45 years old
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by BigBizzy(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2021
Hahahaha who come senior in reality
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by peterjulius00(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2021
In our local league the fake age thing is much and the stress for travelling by road for kano to lagos is killing. The fatigue is much.
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by IkengaRussell(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2021
If that dude is 25,then i'm the Prince if Denmark.. grin grin...But on a serious note,time don reach wey Nigeria go stop this massive age cheating...They practically cut a decade and above,how in the bloody hell does that work?..South Americans lie with small fear,nowadays sef age cheating no too dey for South America..
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by justifiedkay01: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Wahala�. This man senior the coachie sef.
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Lamasta(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Ahmed Musa is suppose to be his grandson if not for football age grin
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Abujaexpress: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2021
Cutezt:
The former Leicester man was recently re-signed by Kano Pillars where he spent some years before his sojourn abroad and here, he was pictured alongside 25 year old Kano Pillars defender and team mate, Abdullahi Musa.
Very local jersey
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by faceland: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2021
They are in their 30's (might be older because athletic people normally looks younger than their age after 30).

I respect the fact that they can still jump around at that age.
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by mywells: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Passport age in football
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Burgerlomo: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by faceland: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2021
IFNOTGOD:

Musa maybe older but he has seen better days n eaten good food compared to d oda guy.
hunger dey make person look older Dan he age

Everything about him is matured. He went too far with the lies
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Heineken(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Munirboss:
Musa was unveiled with Jeysey No. 7 at Kano pillers but wears No. 9

SMH: only in Nigeria
Hahahaha this country funny die. Dey later beg the real number 7 to give am space na grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by zchigozie: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Its unfortunate meanwhile we give you professional LOGO, FLYERS and RESUME

Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Dumte(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2021
Walahi... Dis guy don pass 65 years old.
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by abiaumo(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=Greyworld post=101037363]25 years of playing professional football.

LOL.
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Usmankno: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
[Must he be a father by force bros?

I swear that guy born me, and I'm close to 30[/quote]
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Fantazy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is Musa's Uncle father As in, the father wey father Musa's father's father.
I don't even know how to explain sef
Let me just mind my business
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by eteba(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
You cannot blame them, it is what their father Alhaji Musa told them.
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by emmy989(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
haba! this "lamba" don dey too much for this our country.
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by showlove911(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Make we dey fear God small na...
And stop making d devil look righteous.
Wat kind of lie is this one na?

Age falsification is jux one of the too many reasons our players seems to fizzle out at the global stage. because u cnt cheat nature!

Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Realist1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Karleb:
That Bros is 45.

You said my mind, I think what happened was that 20 years inside his age was traumatized when it sensed that he was about to lie an earthquaking lie it had to run for safety so he was left with 25years. grin grin grin
So he quickly made use of the 25years left which was very suitable for what he was about to do. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by tunize(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
This defender dem need arrest am. This man dey try talk sey I senior am is nvr possible the guy should be like 39.
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Slimwhyt(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
If you wana lie, at least lie with conscience na. Haba! shocked
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Sazeals(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Munirboss:
Musa was unveiled with Jeysey No. 7 at Kano pillers but wears No. 9

SMH: only in Nigeria

the last no.7 jersey be that and he dontear
Re: Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose by Ranminishe(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
This one na BROS now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found / Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral / Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.