Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Feel Like I’m In Control Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Feel Like I’m In Control Now (254 Views)

Is God In Control Of Our Free Will? / What To Do When You Don't Feel Like Praying But Have To Pray / Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like I’m In Control Now by WinningEleven(m): 1:05am On Apr 23, 2021
Before I used to struggle so damn much with my flesh
But now, it has drastically reduced and I win battles against the flesh more easily than before

Feed the spirit and starve the flesh. It’s like ripping out a band aid ,it’ll first hurt (initial gra gra from the dark ones), but as you keep on moving forward, you’ll see that things will become more bearable

Yes, it is possible to remain pure in this sinful world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like I’m In Control Now by Kobojunkiee: 1:11am On Apr 23, 2021
WinningEleven:
Before I used to struggle so damn much with my flesh
But now, it has drastically reduced and I win battles against the flesh more easily than before

Feed the spirit and starve the flesh. It’s like ripping out a band aid ,it’ll first hurt (initial gra gra from the dark ones), but as you keep on moving forward, you’ll see that things will become more bearable

Yes, it is possible to remain pure in this sinful world
It is even so possible to be perfect in this sinful world and the way to achieving that is by feeding your mind the teachings of Jesus Christ, the Law by which we are called to the Kingdom of God. undecided

In John 8, Jesus Christ instructs that in order to free oneself from the bondage of sin , one needs to know the Truth, where the Truth is infact the teachings and commandments laid out for us by the person of Jesus Christ. When you know the Truth(and you obey the Truth) , the Truth shall set you free. undecided

(1) (Reply)

State Of Nation: Nigeria Can Fly Again, Kumuyi Declares / Leg Growing Out Miracle / What is THE Mark of the Beast? It's NOT the Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.