Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Hi Everybody,we Need To Pray For Nigeria Against Tribal War And Any War That Beeds To Do With Religi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hi Everybody,we Need To Pray For Nigeria Against Tribal War And Any War That Beeds To Do With Religi (652 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Is It Scriptural To Pray Against Our Enemies? / Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everybody,we Need To Pray For Nigeria Against Tribal War And Any War That Beeds To Do With Religi by billtommy(m): 1:25am On Apr 22, 2011
i saw muslims slaugthering christians,some christians started claiming to be muslims while some were running up and down to safe their lives,pls lets pray so the these wont happen in nigeria,now or in d neareast future.
Re: Hi Everybody,we Need To Pray For Nigeria Against Tribal War And Any War That Beeds To Do With Religi by Freewilly(f): 1:32am On Apr 22, 2011
Time for prayers has passed, it's time to take action, prayer alone don't solve problems. It's time to start killing awusa maybe after we kill a few of them, then they will get the massage.
Re: Hi Everybody,we Need To Pray For Nigeria Against Tribal War And Any War That Beeds To Do With Religi by LagosShia: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2011
Freewilly:

Time for prayers has passed, it's time to take action, prayer alone don't solve problems. It's time to start killing awusa maybe after we kill a few of them, then they will get the massage.

so when would you be back from texas to start your action?you're far away injecting poison.
Re: Hi Everybody,we Need To Pray For Nigeria Against Tribal War And Any War That Beeds To Do With Religi by yommyuk: 1:54am On Apr 22, 2011
LagosShia:

so when would you be back from texas to start your action?you're far away injecting poison.

cool
Re: Hi Everybody,we Need To Pray For Nigeria Against Tribal War And Any War That Beeds To Do With Religi by Freewilly(f): 2:00am On Apr 22, 2011
LagosShia:

You never know I maybe in Nigerian right about now,if you awusa run because I am ready for action, I'm done praying.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine That God Did Not Ask For Tithe And Offerings. / True Riches / Women Are Not Permited To Speak In The Church.your Views?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.