Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) (50642 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body / Charles Okocha Undergoes A Surgery In California, Shares Photos, Video / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2021
A lady is wired to want to look good for the male gender....Best of luck to her.

Deep Quote
Beauty Inside-out needs no surgical touch because beauty is beyond looks!

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by BlessedNuel: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2021
Contentment seems no to be in the dictionary of some beings outchea
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by thaoriginator: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2021
angry

Me bloodclaaat poosie gyal!

Gwan home with yuh bagga benz punana!
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2021
wish her successful fat remove(surgery). but me i always prefer fat lady, anyway 1 man food is anoda man poison
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by kevoh(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2021
Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Cousin9999: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2021
falcon01:
lazy ass B*tch!! can't even work out to burn fat!.

Some people still carry fat there regardless of exercise; genetics.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Who needs exercise when you can have liposuctions..

Anything unnatural usually turns me off though.. even a fake smile.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Teejay13(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Women with surgery, are like 5 & 6!

That's how they will be endangering their lives,

eventually anything goes wrong, then they will

start blaming their village people

���

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by LegendaryLover(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Uncleodi:
I
l for lion

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Tcwork:

U
You are asking about side effect when the treatment has already began...
it's an advert.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2021
She can work out but Noo. She prefers killing herself. Dumb ppl
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by unamamatoto: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2021
meobizy:
I guess exercise is out of the picture. Lazy woman.
lazy Yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by falcon01: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Cousin9999:

Some people still carry fat there regardless of exercise; genetics.
Don't tell me that start eating healthy and workout you'd see result.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2021
RTR
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Coronavirus84:
She should ask Stella Obasanja that did the same surgery some years ago, na for six feet underground she met herself. With this flat tummy wey i dey see so, wetin me with potbelly go come do?
“Non-surgical” read again

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by bukatyne(f): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2021
sirmustyla:
Yeye cannabis smoker. He wander me how Davido happened to meet all these kind people - ugly, dirty and morally bankrupt.

@bold:

Because they are all one of a kind.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Martinez39s(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
A lady is wired to want to look good for the male gender....Best of luck to her.
Women, especially feminists, will deny this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Coronavirus84: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

“Non-surgical” read again
OK. Thanks for the correction
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by JaceBlaze: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2021
Can't even go a 3 kilometre jog every morning?
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Miyachi: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Chioma should be next to undergo this surgery. They all need to look beautiful for the baby daddy they share.

I dont know why Davido cant allow all his baby mama`s to be using one hospital. That way, he can even be getting discounts on surgery.

Wallahi you no well cheesy grin grin
"Discounts on surgery" grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by tunary(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2021
YoungLionken:
Everyone seems to be VERY POOR,yet spends money on relevant and irrelevant things.

Dear guys, if you were born poor,it is okay. But if you die poor, you're not wise. Pity your mother and your father, siblings too...
This small write up is motivating

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Joromi1: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Gainfully employed bïtches. Baby mama na work.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Good morning
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Cutehector(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2021
Ovo200:
This guys are empty inside. One thing about empty people is that they live all their lives for social media validation. Imagine someone in an operation room with phone (snapping) for what exactly?
grin Very very empty people dan allah.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2021
doggedfighter:
Very much later .
When I am very very rich

I will go for the one of breasts. Boobs job !

I hope I can afford the botched guys grin.

She is beautiful.

Even if ur breasts have become 'loyal' no worry, some men still prefer powdered milk in sachets. grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by DamnNiggar: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2021
So wetin concern us??
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by HabaHaba: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2021
kingemaker:
They take the fats from their stomach, and transfer it to their backside. Big ass no longer have any meaning to me these days. The market has been saturated...we cant even tell the fake from the real one anymore. Smh

No be true O. My gf ass na Original follow come O, Oloun!

And I dey press am wella, even if I no dey d mood, pressing am dey activate Action film.

Hahahahh
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2021
Innogen was removed as the CJN for allegedly failing to declare his assets. Kemi Adeosun was removed for NYSC certificate saga but Isa Pantami is still the minister of communication and digital economy despite glaring evidences he supports radical islamic ideology. If by now you don't see Buhari as a terrorist and a jihadist then you are irredeemable and one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Coronavirus84:
She should ask Stella Obasanja that did the same surgery some years ago, na for six feet underground she met herself. With this flat tummy wey i dey see so, wetin me with potbelly go come do?
There is a big difference between non surgical liposuction and tummy tuck cosmetic surgery
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by AleAirHub(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy
ZendayaColeman:

What can a terrorist read?
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2021
To get fat, takes a whole lot of enjoyment and fun,

But you see to slim down ehn?/Na body go tell you.

Morals: Nothing good comes easy!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock / Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.