Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) (50623 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body / Charles Okocha Undergoes A Surgery In California, Shares Photos, Video / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Curvydick001: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Boye33:

you pollute every thread with your vague, unthoughtful and meaningless comments.

Asked him his age a couple days ago. Way too childish
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0JAd6wZa7w

Davido's babymama Sophia undergoes a non-surgical liposuction to remove tummy fat
delusional ladies. They have finally accepted BABY MAMA as a title instead of MRS
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by wink2015(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Something is missing in the description posted by the original poster.

That is they no longer refer to her as DAVIDo ex-babymama.

Level don change.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Kingbaba47: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2021
Davido you fall hands big time on this lady
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Non surgical as how?

It is still a surgery but minimally invasive one.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2021
frankdre:
delusional ladies. They have finally accepted BABY MAMA as a title instead of MRS
With the way marriage is turning out to be, baby mama seems to be the future. Strange but true.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by AuroraB(f): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Chioma should be next to undergo this surgery. They all need to look beautiful for the baby daddy they share.

I dont know why Davido cant allow all his baby mama`s to be using one hospital. That way, he can even be getting discounts on surgery.

See cruise cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Having a child for Davido is her only achievement

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by praiseneo(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2021
falcon01:
lazy ass B*tch!! can't even work out to burn fat!.
no 1 sign of poverty grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by MoIbrahim: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2021
falcon01:

Wetin consign you grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by AuroraB(f): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Coronavirus84:
She should ask Stella Obasanja that did the same surgery some years ago, na for six feet underground she met herself. With this flat tummy wey i dey see so, wetin me with potbelly go come do?
This is Non-surgical undecided sad
You don quickly go Stella matter tongue
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by AuroraB(f): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2021
YoungLionken:
Everyone seems to be VERY POOR,yet spends money on relevant and irrelevant things.

Dear guys, if you were born poor,it is okay. But if you die poor, you're not wise. Pity your mother and your father, siblings too...
Are you Dangote? Otedola?
Stop the pressure on men already angry
Make dem kill themselves nii before you realize they are doing their best. Who no like to make am in life sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Thablownmindset: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Chioma should be next to undergo this surgery. They all need to look beautiful for the baby daddy they share.

I dont know why Davido cant allow all his baby mama`s to be using one hospital. That way, he can even be getting discounts on surgery.

So the Women no fit do surgery from their own pocket? Na everything him dey do for them??
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by godlessmind: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2021
grin
femi4:
Who's bankrolling the surgery
i am the the person do you have a problem with that undecided
femi4:
i am the the person do you have a problem with that
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Carparts888(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2021
Chief FFK grin
femi4:
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by gbengaadeleye12: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmm this is bad
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0JAd6wZa7w

Davido's babymama Sophia undergoes a non-surgical liposuction to remove tummy fat
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Are you Dangote? Otedola?
Stop the pressure on men already angry
Make dem kill themselves nii before you realize they are doing their best. Who no like to make am in life sad undecided

Elymas! Please take your foul mouth elsewhere...
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Carparts888(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2021
As in ehhh..Her excellency, Office of Davido's baby mama sad
Ashirioluwa:
Having a child for Davido is her only achievement
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Her money, her money na her own. . . . ooooooo. . . .BABY!!! TARTY BILLION nor join o. grin

You go gal! Jolosi boyz and galz go turn “BABA FELA” for ya matter. grin

Looking GOOOOOOOD, MAMA IMADE! kiss

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2021
olisaEze:

Even if ur breasts have become 'loyal' no worry, some men still prefer powdered milk in sachets. grin grin

Bia Olisa, who told you that my Olympus has fallen. grin

It's still firm . Welu nwayo !

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2021
falcon01:

lol! Nah so e easy to burn fat with exercise?

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by AuroraB(f): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2021
YoungLionken:

Elymas! Please take your foul mouth elsewhere...
Mafren, getat sad
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2021
Ovo200:
This guys are empty inside. One thing about empty people is that they live all their lives for social media validation. Imagine someone in an operation room with phone (snapping) for what exactly?

use to think the way u presently do...then I realized it's Showbiz if u hv nothing to show u will gradually fade away...just kip ur gist on people's mouth either good or bad...
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by unikprince(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2021
Boye33:

you pollute every thread with your vague, unthoughtful and meaningless comments.
He is a very useless human
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by kingemaker(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2021
HabaHaba:

No be true O. My gf ass na Original follow come O, Oloun!

And I dey press am wella, even if I no dey d mood, pressing am dey activate Action film.

Hahahahh

Lucky you wink

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2021
her man couldnt have told her he had a problem with her belly... well she's doing it for herself I guess.

pretty hurts_Beyonce
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by grandstar(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2021
AllenSpencer:

I'm 99.99999999999999% sure she paid for it from her pocket.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Fat transfer has always been on my list of things to do before I leave this earth.

Why excercise when you can buy the body and besides it's not like exercise will magically make your hips bigger and waist slimmer. Only fat transfer can give you that killer shape you have always wanted. Some are born with coca-cola bottle shape while others just buy it and there is no crime in to ,so long as it is safe and the side effects are not damning to your health. heck even too much water is dangerous to our health ,so fvck it!

To those who can afford it, I say go for it Ladies, this is 2021. Even your favs that your man secretly crushes on has at one time had cosmetic surgery.

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Simple exercise you cannot do.
By the way, Abeg where is the fat she is removing? Pekelepekele...
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2021
I want to remove mine too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) / Fan To Adunni Ade: "Stop Padding Your Ass"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.